Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, The First Cut is the Deepest)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
2. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
3. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
4. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
5. What has the man left at Mitzi's house?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
This section contains 883 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)