|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
2. Why does God create Eve?
3. How does Samson lose his strength?
4. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
5. What vows had Samson taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
2. From whom does Higgs learn?
3. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
4. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
5. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
6. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
7. Who is Ruthie?
8. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
9. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
10. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The sinful woman had faith.
Part 1) What is the sinful woman's story? What is surprising about this story?
Part 2) Is her sin worse than the sin of others? Why or why not?
Part 3) How did her faith save her? What does this reveal about the importance of faith? How can faith help you? In what do you have faith? How does this affect your life?
Essay Topic 3
Higgs reminds the reader that God loves her.
Part 1) How does this book support this statement?
Part 2) What can the reader do with this knowledge?
Part 3) What might be the purpose in reading this book? How can one benefit from it? Have you benefited from it? Why or why not?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)