|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. Why are the men here?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
Essay Topic 1
Lessons can be learned from Delilah's story.
Part 1) What can one learn from her story? Might she have learned from her own experiences? Why or why not?
Part 2) How can someone avoid behavior like Delilah's?
Part 3) What might have been Delilah's fate? What message does this send to those who act like Delilah?
Essay Topic 2
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The sinful woman had faith.
Part 1) What is the sinful woman's story? What is surprising about this story?
Part 2) Is her sin worse than the sin of others? Why or why not?
Part 3) How did her faith save her? What does this reveal about the importance of faith? How can faith help you? In what do you have faith? How does this affect your life?
This section contains 1,918 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)