Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
2. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
3. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
4. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
5. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the stranger do for the couple?
2. How has Rae become a Christian?
3. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
4. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
5. Who is Ruthie?
6. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
7. What has happened to Ruthie?
8. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
9. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
10. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
Mitzi felt unnoticed by her husband.
Part 1) How did she handle this feeling of neglect? Why did she feel neglected?
Part 2) How might she have handled this situation differently?
Part 3) How does her behavior affect others? How does this reinforce the idea that one's mistakes and behavior in general affect others?
Michal loved David.
Part 1) Why is this a problem? Does he love her? Why or why not?
Part 2) How do the acts of another affect Michal's relationship with David? Are the emotions felt by two people truly just between these two and affected by the feelings and actions of only these two? Why or why not?
Part 3) What can be learned from Michal's story? What can one understand about God's love and the love one has for God?
Samson is a formidable man.
Part 1) How is he formidable? What is his weakness? Why might this be a weakness?
Part 2) How does Sam's story help explain Samson's story?
Part 3) What does Delilah do to this man? Why does she do this?
Part 4) Why would someone go any length to improve his or her life? Is one's life still improved if it requires hurting others?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)