|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the good news Higgs says about the Bad Girls?
2. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
3. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
4. What was unusual about Delilah?
5. What happened to Lot's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
2. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
3. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
6. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
7. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
8. Why is it surprising that Jesus would speak to the Samaritan woman?
9. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
10. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evelyn's story mirrors Eve's.
Part 1) Describe these two stories. What is the purpose for having these two parallel stories?
Part 2) What message do these stories send to readers?
Part 3) What is the purpose of telling Eve's tale through Evelyn? How does it help explain the story of Adam and Eve?
Essay Topic 2
Lessons can be learned from Delilah's story.
Part 1) What can one learn from her story? Might she have learned from her own experiences? Why or why not?
Part 2) How can someone avoid behavior like Delilah's?
Part 3) What might have been Delilah's fate? What message does this send to those who act like Delilah?
Essay Topic 3
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)