Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. Why are the men here?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
Essay Topic 1
Women can learn from Eve's mistakes.
Part 1) What can women learn from their mistakes?
Part 2) How does Eve's mistake affect us all? What does this say about the power of one's mistakes?
Part 3) What mistakes have you made in your life? How did they affect you and those around you?
Essay Topic 2
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
One can learn from Rahab.
Part 1) What can one learn from Rahab?
Part 2) How is Rahab's story relevant to your own life?
Part 3) How can you behave more like Rahab? How would this change your life?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)