|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every week while Lila did these tasks, what did he do?
2. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
3. What vows had Samson taken?
4. What was unusual about Delilah?
5. About whom is Ruthie's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
2. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
3. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
4. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
5. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
6. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
7. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
8. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
9. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
10. Who is Ruthie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The sinful woman had faith.
Part 1) What is the sinful woman's story? What is surprising about this story?
Part 2) Is her sin worse than the sin of others? Why or why not?
Part 3) How did her faith save her? What does this reveal about the importance of faith? How can faith help you? In what do you have faith? How does this affect your life?
Essay Topic 3
Women can learn from Eve's mistakes.
Part 1) What can women learn from their mistakes?
Part 2) How does Eve's mistake affect us all? What does this say about the power of one's mistakes?
Part 3) What mistakes have you made in your life? How did they affect you and those around you?
This section contains 1,838 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)