Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. Why are the men here?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
Essay Topic 1
Sapphira and Ananias lie.
Part 1) Who are Sapphira and Ananias? What is their story?
Part 2) How do they end up lying? Why do they lie? How does this lie hurt them and others?
Part 3) What can one learn from this lie? How can this behavior be avoided?
Essay Topic 2
Rahab had courage.
Part 1) Describe Rahab's story. How did she show courage?
Part 2) What does this courage reveal about Rahab? What gave Rahab her courage?
Part 3) What does Rahab's courage say about God's love and power?
Essay Topic 3
Samson is a formidable man.
Part 1) How is he formidable? What is his weakness? Why might this be a weakness?
Part 2) How does Sam's story help explain Samson's story?
Part 3) What does Delilah do to this man? Why does she do this?
Part 4) Why would someone go any length to improve his or her life? Is one's life still improved if it requires hurting others?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)