|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mitzi answer the door?
2. What has the man left at Mitzi's house?
3. What does Lila wish about Sam?
4. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
5. Why does Lottie want to videotape all of the cabin's contents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
2. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
3. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
4. Who is Ruthie?
5. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
6. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
7. From whom does Higgs learn?
8. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
9. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
10. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lot's wife looked back.
Part 1) What happened when she looked back? Why might this have happened?
Part 2) What might have caused her to look back? How can you relate to this?
Part 3) When have you looked back in your life? What were the results? How does this compare to the consequences of Lot's wife looking back?
Essay Topic 2
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
Essay Topic 3
Michal loved David.
Part 1) Why is this a problem? Does he love her? Why or why not?
Part 2) How do the acts of another affect Michal's relationship with David? Are the emotions felt by two people truly just between these two and affected by the feelings and actions of only these two? Why or why not?
Part 3) What can be learned from Michal's story? What can one understand about God's love and the love one has for God?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)