|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. Why are the men here?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
Essay Topic 1
One can learn from Rahab.
Part 1) What can one learn from Rahab?
Part 2) How is Rahab's story relevant to your own life?
Part 3) How can you behave more like Rahab? How would this change your life?
Essay Topic 2
Lessons can be learned from Delilah's story.
Part 1) What can one learn from her story? Might she have learned from her own experiences? Why or why not?
Part 2) How can someone avoid behavior like Delilah's?
Part 3) What might have been Delilah's fate? What message does this send to those who act like Delilah?
Essay Topic 3
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
This section contains 1,918 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)