|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lottie want to videotape all of the cabin's contents?
2. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
3. Lottie stands looking across what?
4. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
5. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
2. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
3. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
4. From whom does Higgs learn?
5. What is unusual about Delilah?
6. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
7. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
8. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
9. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
10. Why is it surprising that Jesus would speak to the Samaritan woman?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Samson is a formidable man.
Part 1) How is he formidable? What is his weakness? Why might this be a weakness?
Part 2) How does Sam's story help explain Samson's story?
Part 3) What does Delilah do to this man? Why does she do this?
Part 4) Why would someone go any length to improve his or her life? Is one's life still improved if it requires hurting others?
Essay Topic 2
Lot's wife looked back.
Part 1) What happened when she looked back? Why might this have happened?
Part 2) What might have caused her to look back? How can you relate to this?
Part 3) When have you looked back in your life? What were the results? How does this compare to the consequences of Lot's wife looking back?
Essay Topic 3
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)