|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
2. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
3. What does Mitzi think she needs?
4. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
5. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
2. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
3. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
4. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
5. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
6. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
7. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
8. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
9. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
10. From whom does Higgs learn?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Lessons can be learned from Delilah's story.
Part 1) What can one learn from her story? Might she have learned from her own experiences? Why or why not?
Part 2) How can someone avoid behavior like Delilah's?
Part 3) What might have been Delilah's fate? What message does this send to those who act like Delilah?
Essay Topic 3
The fate of Lot's wife serves as a message to others.
Part 1) How does this serve as a message to others?
Part 2) How can you learn from her?
Part 3) Why might God not want someone to look back?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)