|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
2. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
3. How was Delilah able to get Samson to admit how he could lose his strength?
4. What does Mitzi think she needs?
5. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lottie's story end?
2. From whom does Higgs learn?
3. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
4. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
5. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
6. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
7. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
8. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
9. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
10. Describe Samson.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Higgs reminds the reader that God loves her.
Part 1) How does this book support this statement?
Part 2) What can the reader do with this knowledge?
Part 3) What might be the purpose in reading this book? How can one benefit from it? Have you benefited from it? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
Essay Topic 3
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)