Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. Why are the men here?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
Essay Topic 1
Lessons can be learned from Delilah's story.
Part 1) What can one learn from her story? Might she have learned from her own experiences? Why or why not?
Part 2) How can someone avoid behavior like Delilah's?
Part 3) What might have been Delilah's fate? What message does this send to those who act like Delilah?
Essay Topic 2
Women can learn from the woman at the well.
Part 1) What takes place in this story? What is surprising about this story? Why?
Part 2) What can be learned from this story? How can you relate to this woman and her story?
Part 3) How does this type of attitude towards others exist today? How have you witnessed it?
Essay Topic 3
Jezebel is the baddest Bad Girl in the Bible.
Part 1) Who is Jezebel? Why is she the worst? How is her behavior worse than the others?
Part 2) How might the author be able to relate to Jezebel? How can you relate to her? What does this say about humanity?
Part 3) What can be learned from Jezebel's story?
This section contains 1,918 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)