|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
2. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
3. Does anyone know that Sam is in love with Lila?
4. About whom is Ruthie's story?
5. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Samson.
2. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
3. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
4. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
5. Why is it surprising that Jesus would speak to the Samaritan woman?
6. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
7. What does the stranger do for the couple?
8. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
9. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
10. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
Essay Topic 2
Women can learn from Eve's mistakes.
Part 1) What can women learn from their mistakes?
Part 2) How does Eve's mistake affect us all? What does this say about the power of one's mistakes?
Part 3) What mistakes have you made in your life? How did they affect you and those around you?
Essay Topic 3
Higgs reminds the reader that God loves her.
Part 1) How does this book support this statement?
Part 2) What can the reader do with this knowledge?
Part 3) What might be the purpose in reading this book? How can one benefit from it? Have you benefited from it? Why or why not?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)