|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
2. How was Eve created?
3. What does the stranger do when another group of people comes in and Crystal moves to wait on them?
4. What has the man left at Mitzi's house?
5. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
Short Essay Questions
1. From whom does Higgs learn?
2. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
3. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
4. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
5. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
6. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
7. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
8. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
9. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
10. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lotti had a strong desire to stay home.
Part 1) Why did she have such a strong desire?
Part 2) How did she handle this desire? What were the results of her behavior?
Part 3) What might she have done differently to deal with this desire?
Part 4) What is the purpose of her story?
Essay Topic 2
Higgs reminds the reader that God loves her.
Part 1) How does this book support this statement?
Part 2) What can the reader do with this knowledge?
Part 3) What might be the purpose in reading this book? How can one benefit from it? Have you benefited from it? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Women can learn from Eve's mistakes.
Part 1) What can women learn from their mistakes?
Part 2) How does Eve's mistake affect us all? What does this say about the power of one's mistakes?
Part 3) What mistakes have you made in your life? How did they affect you and those around you?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)