|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
2. What does Jesus ask, when a Samaritan woman comes to the well to get water?
3. How does Mitzi answer the door?
4. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
5. How was Eve created?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
2. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
3. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
4. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
5. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
6. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
7. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
8. From whom does Higgs learn?
9. Who is Ruthie?
10. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Crystal and the Samaritan woman's stories involve water.
Part 1) Describe these stories. How is water used in each story?
Part 2) What does water symbolize in these stories? How does this affect the characters?
Part 3) What does this water symbolize in your own life? How can you gain what these women gained?
Essay Topic 2
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Mitzi felt unnoticed by her husband.
Part 1) How did she handle this feeling of neglect? Why did she feel neglected?
Part 2) How might she have handled this situation differently?
Part 3) How does her behavior affect others? How does this reinforce the idea that one's mistakes and behavior in general affect others?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)