|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
(a) Yes, all of them.
(b) No, none of them.
(c) Yes, a few of them.
(d) Yes, one of them.
2. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A harlot.
(d) A dancer.
3. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(b) Controlling and unkind.
(c) Annoying and insulting.
(d) Safe and attentive.
4. How does Jezebel appear to be?
(a) Scared and introverted.
(b) Bold, assertive, and smart.
(c) Meek, mild, and virtuous.
(d) Shy and nervous.
5. What happened to Nate?
(a) He moved.
(b) He sold the house.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
2. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
3. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
4. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
5. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
2. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
3. What can Anita still not believe?
4. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
5. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
6. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
7. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
8. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
9. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)