|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(b) She stands in a corner.
(c) She grabs some food.
(d) She talks to friends.
2. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She hides in her house.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes upstairs to find the men.
3. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
(a) Make friends.
(b) Not be noticed.
(c) Walk right up to the governor and shake his hand.
(d) Stay for a short time.
4. Who does Jasmine worship?
5. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) She and her husband were too busy.
(b) She and her husband were nervous about joining.
(c) She and her husband could not afford it.
(d) She and her husband did not know anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
2. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
3. What happened to Nate?
4. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
5. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
2. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
3. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
4. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
5. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
6. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
7. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
8. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
9. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
10. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)