|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
(b) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
(c) He does not like Michele.
(d) He wants to move.
2. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
3. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big orange square.
(b) A big blue circle.
(c) A big yellow dot.
(d) A big red X.
4. How has Anita just been released from prison?
(a) The governor of South Carolina decided to pardon her.
(b) She was found innocent.
(c) She served her prison term.
(d) She got off early for good behavior.
5. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
(a) The Three Rivers Philanthropic Society.
(b) The Descendants of the Glorious Dead.
(c) The Sierra Club.
(d) The Audubon Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
2. What does Higgs remind the reader?
3. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
4. Why does Abe call out to God?
5. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
4. How has Rae become a Christian?
5. Why are the men here?
6. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
7. What is contained in the short poem?
8. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
9. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
10. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)