|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
2. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
(b) He is very curious.
(c) He is very worried.
3. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
(a) It takes up more and more of the service.
(b) It is not very good.
(c) It is not religious.
(d) It is loud.
4. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
(a) An invitation.
(b) A home of her own.
(c) True love.
(d) A salaried job.
5. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A harlot.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michele describe her husband?
2. What is the headline that Anita reads?
3. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
4. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
5. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
2. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
4. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
5. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
6. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
7. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
8. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
9. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
10. What is known about Michele's husband?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)