|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) She cannot be saved.
(b) God loves her.
(c) She is a sinner.
(d) She is a Bad Girl.
2. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
(a) She collapses.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She faints.
(d) She dies.
3. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) Six months ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Twenty years ago.
4. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
(a) It will be a great thing to do.
(b) It will have to wait.
(c) It will be larger than expected.
(d) It will have to be less.
5. Why does Abe call out to God?
(a) For vengence.
(b) For help against his wife.
(c) He is angry.
(d) For repentance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the headline that Anita reads?
2. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
3. What does this list?
4. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
5. What does Michele's father yell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
2. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Jasmine arrange?
4. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
5. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
6. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
7. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
8. What can Anita still not believe?
9. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)