|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To save her.
(b) To bother the police.
(c) To annoy the city officials.
(d) To save lives.
2. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(b) Very little.
3. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
(a) He does not give her much space.
(b) He does not work.
(c) He is very punctual.
(d) He always makes dinner.
4. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were thanked.
(b) They sent the cops after them.
(c) They were listened to.
(d) They were ignored.
5. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) She is a Bad Girl.
(b) She is a sinner.
(c) She cannot be saved.
(d) God loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
2. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
3. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
4. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
5. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
2. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
3. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
4. What does Jasmine arrange?
5. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
6. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
7. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
8. Why are the men here?
9. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
10. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)