|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She asks him many questions.
(c) She cries on his feet.
(d) She screams.
2. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To become Christians.
(b) To become better people.
(c) To make decisions.
(d) To become better Christians.
3. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She cries.
(b) She hides in her house.
(c) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(d) She runs away.
4. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) God loves her.
(b) She is a sinner.
(c) She cannot be saved.
(d) She is a Bad Girl.
5. Who does Jasmine worship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
2. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
3. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
4. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
5. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)