|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Nate?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He moved.
(c) He sold the house.
(d) He ran away.
2. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
(a) She will give him the money to buy the house.
(b) She will move to another neighborhood.
(c) She will get the house for him.
(d) She will leave him if he does not stop looking at the house.
3. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She did not understand his instructions.
(b) She was afraid of the king.
(c) She loved the men.
(d) She would be turning them over to certain death.
4. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A harlot.
(d) A dancer.
5. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) They finally believed she was innocent.
(b) She got off early.
(c) Her prison term is over.
(d) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
2. Why did Saul allow Michal to marry David?
3. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
4. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
5. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can Anita still not believe?
2. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
3. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
4. What is contained in the short poem?
5. What is known about Michele's husband?
6. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
7. Why are the men here?
8. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
9. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
10. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)