|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
(a) Come back for them.
(b) Give them money.
(c) Leave them a car.
(d) Pray for them.
2. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
(a) She will regret her actions.
(b) She will live a long life.
(c) She will repent and be saved.
(d) She will be devoured by dogs.
3. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) A loan.
(b) A new home for her and her husband.
(c) The deed to the house.
(d) An apartment for herself.
4. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She asks him many questions.
(d) She cries on his feet.
5. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
(a) Common ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
2. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
3. What happened to Nate?
4. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
5. Who does Jasmine worship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
4. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
5. Why are the men here?
6. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
7. What is known about Michele's husband?
8. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
9. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
10. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)