|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(d) Very little.
2. What does this say about God?
(a) He loves only the sinless.
(b) He has the power to change their lives if they ask.
(c) He only changes the lives of those who deserve it.
(d) He should be feared.
3. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To become Christians.
(b) To become better people.
(c) To make decisions.
(d) To become better Christians.
4. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big orange square.
(b) A big blue circle.
(c) A big yellow dot.
(d) A big red X.
5. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(b) An alabaster jar of perfume.
(d) A present.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
2. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
3. Who did this woman kill off?
4. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
5. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
2. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
3. What is contained in the short poem?
4. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
5. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
6. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
7. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
8. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
9. What is known about Michele's husband?
10. What does Jasmine arrange?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)