|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
(b) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
(c) Rae tells them the truth.
(d) Rae says nothing.
2. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A harlot.
(d) A nurse.
3. What happened to Nate?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He sold the house.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He moved.
4. Why does Abe call out to God?
(a) For help against his wife.
(b) For repentance.
(c) He is angry.
(d) For vengence.
5. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A short poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A short essay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
2. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
3. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
4. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
5. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
2. What is contained in the short poem?
3. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
4. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
5. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
6. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
7. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
8. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
9. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
10. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)