|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
(b) He does not like Michele.
(c) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
(d) He wants to move.
2. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
3. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
(a) He tells her she cannot go.
(b) He tells her to go, but that he does not know if he will be there when she comes back.
(c) He laughs at her and does not believe she will go.
(d) He tells her he wants a divorce.
4. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
(a) She will move to another neighborhood.
(b) She will give him the money to buy the house.
(c) She will get the house for him.
(d) She will leave him if he does not stop looking at the house.
5. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
(c) Stolen goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
2. Who is Higgs' favorite Bad Girl in the Bible?
3. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
4. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
5. Will badness keep them out? Christ can save both.
Short Essay Questions
1. What can Anita still not believe?
2. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
3. What does Jasmine arrange?
4. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
5. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
6. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
9. What is known about Michele's husband?
10. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)