|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
(a) It will have to be less.
(b) It will have to wait.
(c) It will be larger than expected.
(d) It will be a great thing to do.
2. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
(a) She cries on his feet.
(b) She screams.
(c) She asks him many questions.
(d) She laughs.
3. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
4. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She cries.
(d) She hides in her house.
5. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
(a) She will repent and be saved.
(b) She will be devoured by dogs.
(c) She will live a long life.
(d) She will regret her actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Aidan?
2. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
3. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
4. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
5. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
2. Why are the men here?
3. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
4. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
5. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
6. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
7. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
8. What is known about Michele's husband?
9. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
10. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)