|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
(a) It is loud.
(b) It is not very good.
(c) It takes up more and more of the service.
(d) It is not religious.
2. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
(b) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
(c) He does not like Michele.
(d) He wants to move.
3. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
4. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To make decisions.
(b) To become Christians.
(c) To become better people.
(d) To become better Christians.
5. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She did not understand his instructions.
(b) She loved the men.
(c) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(d) She was afraid of the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an important part of the first century church?
2. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
3. What happens to Aidan?
4. Who did this woman kill off?
5. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
2. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
3. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
4. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
5. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
6. Why are the men here?
7. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
8. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
9. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
10. What is known about Michele's husband?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)