|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
2. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) He received a pay raise.
(b) They lost everything.
(c) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
(d) He lost his job.
3. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
(b) Most likely.
4. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
5. How has Anita just been released from prison?
(a) She served her prison term.
(b) She was found innocent.
(c) She got off early for good behavior.
(d) The governor of South Carolina decided to pardon her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
2. What was an important part of the first century church?
3. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
4. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
5. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is contained in the short poem?
2. How has Rae become a Christian?
3. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
4. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. What is known about Michele's husband?
7. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
8. Why are the men here?
9. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
10. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)