|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
(a) He does not work.
(b) He always makes dinner.
(c) He is very punctual.
(d) He does not give her much space.
2. Who does Jasmine worship?
3. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
4. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(b) She loved the men.
(c) She was afraid of the king.
(d) She did not understand his instructions.
5. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
(a) It will be larger than expected.
(b) It will be a great thing to do.
(c) It will have to wait.
(d) It will have to be less.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
2. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
3. How does Jezebel appear to be?
4. How has Anita just been released from prison?
5. According to Michele's father, why was Dave seeing her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jasmine arrange?
2. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
3. How has Rae become a Christian?
4. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
5. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
6. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
7. What can Anita still not believe?
8. What is contained in the short poem?
9. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
10. Why are the men here?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)