|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
(a) Come back for them.
(b) Leave them a car.
(c) Give them money.
(d) Pray for them.
2. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To save lives.
(b) To annoy the city officials.
(c) To bother the police.
(d) To save her.
3. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) Six months ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Twenty years ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
4. Who can save them?
(a) Their husbands.
(d) Their families.
5. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
(b) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
(c) Rae says nothing.
(d) Rae tells them the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
2. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
3. Who does Jasmine worship?
4. What does Michele's father yell?
5. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
2. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
4. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
5. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
6. Why are the men here?
7. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
8. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
9. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
10. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)