|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(c) Very little.
2. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
3. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
(a) She will be devoured by dogs.
(b) She will regret her actions.
(c) She will repent and be saved.
(d) She will live a long life.
4. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) One year ago.
(b) Twenty years ago.
(c) Ten years ago.
(d) Six months ago.
5. What was an important part of the first century church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
2. What can Anita still not believe?
3. Why did Saul allow Michal to marry David?
4. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
5. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
2. What is contained in the short poem?
3. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
4. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
5. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
6. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
7. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
8. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
9. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
10. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)