|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
(a) He does not give her much space.
(b) He is very punctual.
(c) He always makes dinner.
(d) He does not work.
2. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
(a) He is very curious.
(b) He is very worried.
3. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
(a) They were very shy.
(b) They are dressed more plainly than she.
(c) They are dressed in very expensive clothing.
(d) They were rude.
4. According to Michele's father, why was Dave seeing her?
(a) He loved her.
(b) He was looking for a wife.
(c) To get brownie points with him.
(d) He enjoyed spending time with her.
5. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
2. What happens when Michele turns on the television?
3. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
4. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
5. How does Michele spend the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
2. What does Jasmine arrange?
3. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
4. What is known about Michele's husband?
5. What can Anita still not believe?
6. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
7. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
8. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
9. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
10. Why are the men here?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)