|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
(b) Her low self-esteem.
(c) Her introverted and quiet personality.
(d) Her desire to hurt others.
2. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
3. Does anyone know that Sam is in love with Lila?
(a) Only a few.
4. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) He will not make a good husband.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She has had five failed marriages.
5. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Stay in Sodom.
(b) Forget their life in Sodom.
(c) Leave Sodom.
(d) Look back at the destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
2. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
3. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
4. How was Eve created?
5. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Samson.
2. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
3. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
4. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
5. What is unusual about Delilah?
6. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
7. What has happened to Ruthie?
8. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
9. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
10. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)