|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(b) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
(c) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
(d) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
2. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So he can drive.
(b) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
(c) So she can drive.
(d) So she can take a nap.
3. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He treats her like a child.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
(d) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
4. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It becomes part of her past.
(b) It still exists.
(c) It is a part of her.
(d) It becomes her future.
5. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
(a) Find the tape and follow them in her truck.
(b) Come with them in their vehicle.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Forget about the videotape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Samson lose his strength?
2. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
3. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
4. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
5. What does this stranger give the couple?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lottie's story end?
2. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
3. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
4. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
5. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
6. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
7. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
8. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
9. What does the stranger do for the couple?
10. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)