|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
2. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
(a) She falls short so often.
(b) They have nothing to teach.
(c) They are all annoying.
(d) She is better than them.
3. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During the busy shifts.
(b) During quiet shifts.
(d) All the time.
4. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
(a) Something delicious.
(b) Something amazing.
(c) Something beautiful.
(d) Something scary.
5. What does Evelyn see in Adam's eyes after she kisses him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does God create Eve?
2. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
3. About whom is Ruthie's story?
4. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
5. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Samson.
2. Who is Ruthie?
3. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
4. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
5. What is unusual about Delilah?
6. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
7. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
8. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
9. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
10. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)