|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is angry.
2. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
(a) Three weeks before.
(b) Two weeks before.
(c) Four days before.
(d) One week before
3. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) She has had five failed marriages.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He will not make a good husband.
4. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) A bear is spotted.
(b) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(c) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
(d) A tornado rips through the forest.
5. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
(b) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
(c) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
(d) He is Pharaoh.
Short Answer Questions
1. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
2. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
3. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
4. What happened when Higgs came across Jezebel?
5. How many husbands has she had?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Ruthie?
2. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
3. What is unusual about Delilah?
4. Who is Ruthie?
5. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
6. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
7. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
8. What does the stranger do for the couple?
9. What does Evelyn think about her father's garden? Describe this garden.
10. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)