|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is not surprised.
2. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
(a) He does not want to abuse his master's trust or God's.
(b) He is already married.
(c) He does not find her attractive.
(d) He does not love her.
3. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
(a) Four days before.
(b) One week before
(c) Three weeks before.
(d) Two weeks before.
4. How old is she?
5. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She is tired of the party.
(b) She wants to get away from Adam.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She decides she needs some air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lot's wife?
2. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
3. Samson and who had been battling for years?
4. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
5. Who does Evelyn find attractive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
2. What does Evelyn think about her father's garden? Describe this garden.
3. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
4. Who is Ruthie?
5. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
6. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
7. Why is it surprising that Jesus would speak to the Samaritan woman?
8. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
9. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
10. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)