|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayden tell Ruthie?
(a) She is his best friend.
(b) She is his, along with everything she owns.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He does not want to see her anymore.
2. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
(a) One week before
(b) Four days before.
(c) Three weeks before.
(d) Two weeks before.
3. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
4. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They feared the Samaritans.
(b) They are less than honorable.
(c) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(d) They thought of them as allies.
5. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evelyn see in Adam's eyes after she kisses him?
2. How old is she?
3. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
4. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
5. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Samson.
2. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
3. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
4. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
5. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
6. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
7. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
8. How does Lottie's story end?
9. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
10. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)