Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
(b) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(c) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
(d) As she first read the Bible as a child.
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
(a) Stay home.
(b) Find the tape and follow them in her truck.
(c) Forget about the videotape.
(d) Come with them in their vehicle.
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
(a) She should be asking for living water.
(b) She has no right to question him.
(c) She should leave him alone.
(d) She should go home.
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(c) During the busy shifts.
(d) All the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
2. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
3. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
4. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
5. Who is this strange man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
2. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
3. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
4. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
6. Why are the men here?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)