|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lottie want to videotape all of the cabin's contents?
(a) If anything happens, she'll need that to get the insurance money.
(b) To show her grandchildren.
(c) So she can remember them when they are gone.
(d) So she can buy all new things.
2. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
(a) It is life.
(b) It will not quench one's thirst.
(c) It is available for only a limited time.
(d) It is like any water.
3. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The tree of honesty.
(b) The bush of fate.
(c) The vine of love.
(d) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
4. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
(a) One week before
(b) Two weeks before.
(c) Three weeks before.
(d) Four days before.
5. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(b) They thought of them as allies.
(c) They are less than honorable.
(d) They feared the Samaritans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does badness have to be dramatic?
2. Why does she ask him for his water?
3. How does Samson lose his strength?
4. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
5. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
2. What is unusual about Delilah?
3. Who is Ruthie?
4. Describe Samson.
5. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
6. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
7. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
8. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
9. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
10. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)