|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Samson awake to find himself?
(a) Tied up and unable to break free.
(b) In a jail cell.
(d) In a bed.
2. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
(a) He is kind.
(b) He does not ask for much.
(c) She loves him.
(d) He is scary.
3. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
(b) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
(c) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
(d) He admits to acting inappropriately.
4. Why was it bad for Lot to bring his family to Sodom?
(a) The city had a bad reputation.
(b) Sodom is for gentiles only.
(c) The city is very large.
(d) Lot has no job.
5. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
2. Higgs says that while knowledge is good, an intimate knowledge of what is not?
3. What does Hayden tell Ruthie?
4. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
5. Samson and who had been battling for years?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
2. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
3. Describe Samson.
4. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
5. Who is Ruthie?
6. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
7. How does Lottie's story end?
8. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
9. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
10. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)