|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many husbands has she had?
2. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) She has had five failed marriages.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He will not make a good husband.
(d) He does not love her.
3. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
(b) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(c) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
(d) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
4. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
5. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
(a) He yells at Lila.
(b) He screams.
(c) He jumps out of the chair.
(d) He jerks awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
2. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
3. About whom is Ruthie's story?
4. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
5. What happened to Lot's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
2. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
3. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
4. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
5. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
6. Describe Samson.
7. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
8. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
9. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
10. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)