|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
2. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
(a) Buy some groceries.
(b) Say hello to her mom.
(c) Lock herself inside her apartment.
(d) Get to bed early.
3. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
(a) Something to eat.
(b) A place to sit.
(c) A drink.
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
(a) She has no right to question him.
(b) She should be asking for living water.
(c) She should leave him alone.
(d) She should go home.
5. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) She has had five failed marriages.
(d) He will not make a good husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
2. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
3. What happened when Higgs came across Jezebel?
4. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
5. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
2. How does Lottie's story end?
3. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
4. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
5. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
6. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
7. Describe Samson.
8. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
9. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
10. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)