|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
(a) Her friends.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The gardener and the housekeeper.
2. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
(b) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
(c) He is Pharaoh.
(d) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
3. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
(a) The men be given to them.
(c) Lot's daughters.
(d) Food and a place to sleep.
4. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. Where did Delilah live?
(a) The valley between the lands of the Philistines and the Israelites.
(b) The valley between the lands of the Amorites and the Israelites.
(c) The valley between the lands of the Egyptians and the Israelites.
(d) The valley between the lands of the Livites and the Israelites.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
2. How was Delilah able to get Samson to admit how he could lose his strength?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
5. What does Lila wish about Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Ruthie?
2. How does Lottie's story end?
3. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
4. From whom does Higgs learn?
5. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
6. What does the stranger do for the couple?
7. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
8. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
9. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
10. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)