|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In her nightgown.
(b) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(c) In a beautiful gown.
(d) In business attire.
2. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So he can drive.
(b) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
(c) So she can drive.
(d) So she can take a nap.
3. Does badness have to be dramatic?
4. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
(a) He will only stay to eat something.
(b) He already has a girlfriend.
(c) Going to bed with her is a sin.
(d) He would love to spend time with her.
5. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It becomes her future.
(b) It still exists.
(c) It is a part of her.
(d) It becomes part of her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Delilah able to get Samson to admit how he could lose his strength?
2. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
3. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
4. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
5. Why does she ask him for his water?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
2. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
3. What is unusual about Delilah?
4. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
5. What does Evelyn think about her father's garden? Describe this garden.
6. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
7. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
8. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
9. What do the neighbors think will happen? How does Lottie feel about this?
10. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)