|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He treats her like a child.
(d) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
2. Why does Lottie want to videotape all of the cabin's contents?
(a) To show her grandchildren.
(b) If anything happens, she'll need that to get the insurance money.
(c) So she can buy all new things.
(d) So she can remember them when they are gone.
3. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is angry.
4. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If anyone cut his hair.
(b) If he lies.
(c) If he does not get enough sleep.
(d) If he is drugged.
5. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
2. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
3. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
4. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
5. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
2. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
3. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
4. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
5. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
6. What does Evelyn think about her father's garden? Describe this garden.
7. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
8. What happens in Evelyn's story when Adam arrives?
9. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
10. Why is it surprising that Jesus would speak to the Samaritan woman?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)