|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
(a) He is scary.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He does not ask for much.
(d) He is kind.
2. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
(a) He will only stay to eat something.
(b) Going to bed with her is a sin.
(c) He would love to spend time with her.
(d) He already has a girlfriend.
3. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
(a) A place to sit.
(c) A drink.
(d) Something to eat.
4. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
(a) It is the best they have ever had.
(b) The food is delicious.
(c) Their alcoholic beverages taste funny.
(d) He is very odd.
5. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is Pharaoh.
(b) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
(c) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
(d) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does God create Eve?
2. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
3. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
4. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
5. What has the man left at Mitzi's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
2. What does the stranger do for the couple?
3. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
4. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
5. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
6. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
7. Why is it surprising that Jesus would speak to the Samaritan woman?
8. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
9. What do the neighbors think will happen? How does Lottie feel about this?
10. Describe Samson.
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)