|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Delilah live?
(a) The valley between the lands of the Egyptians and the Israelites.
(b) The valley between the lands of the Livites and the Israelites.
(c) The valley between the lands of the Philistines and the Israelites.
(d) The valley between the lands of the Amorites and the Israelites.
2. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
(a) It is available for only a limited time.
(b) It will not quench one's thirst.
(c) It is like any water.
(d) It is life.
3. Does Higgs believe that women have the ambition to be a bad girl?
(b) Not often.
4. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To be close to him.
(b) To whisper in his ear.
(c) To hear him better.
(d) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
5. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
(a) Say hello to her mom.
(b) Lock herself inside her apartment.
(c) Buy some groceries.
(d) Get to bed early.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is she?
2. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
3. How many husbands has she had?
4. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
5. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
2. How does Crystal react to the stranger?
3. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
4. From whom does Higgs learn?
5. Describe Samson.
6. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
7. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
8. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
9. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
10. What is unusual about Delilah?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)