|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
2. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
(a) Lawyers and criminals.
(b) Sinners and saints.
(c) Only the evil.
3. What does this stranger give the couple?
(a) Their drinks.
(c) Water instead of gin and tonics.
4. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
(a) He is already married.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He does not want to abuse his master's trust or God's.
(d) He does not find her attractive.
5. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is this strange man?
2. How does Mitzi answer the door?
3. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
4. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
5. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. From whom does Higgs learn?
2. Who is Ruthie?
3. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
4. What are some reasons for why Lot's wife looked back?
5. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
6. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
7. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
8. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
9. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
10. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)