|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During the busy shifts.
(b) During quiet shifts.
(c) All the time.
2. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Spirit Lake.
(b) Salvation Pond.
(c) Salamandar Creek.
(d) Silver Lake.
3. Why does God create Eve?
(a) Adam is lonely.
(b) God wanted a challenge.
(c) Adam is bored.
(d) God thought Adam needed a woman.
4. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It still exists.
(b) It becomes part of her past.
(c) It is a part of her.
(d) It becomes her future.
5. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
(a) It is like any water.
(b) It will not quench one's thirst.
(c) It is available for only a limited time.
(d) It is life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it bad for Lot to bring his family to Sodom?
2. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
3. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
4. What happened to Lot's wife?
5. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the stranger do for the couple?
2. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
3. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
4. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
5. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
6. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
7. Describe Samson.
8. Who is Sam Nazar? What does he do every week?
9. What happens in Evelyn's story when Adam arrives?
10. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)