|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Samson's enemies offer Delilah in exchange for Samson?
(a) A home.
2. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
(a) He already has a girlfriend.
(b) He will only stay to eat something.
(c) Going to bed with her is a sin.
(d) He would love to spend time with her.
3. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
(b) He admits to acting inappropriately.
(c) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
(d) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
4. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To hear him better.
(b) To whisper in his ear.
(c) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(d) To be close to him.
5. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
(a) She follows their instructions.
(b) She refuses to leave.
(c) She tries to stay.
(d) She agrees to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
2. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
3. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
4. Suddenly, who appears?
5. Why does God create Eve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Ruthie?
2. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
3. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
4. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
5. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
6. What foreshadows the massive volcano eruption?
7. What did God not want mankind to know? Why?
8. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
9. What happens in Evelyn's story when Adam arrives?
10. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)