Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her introverted and quiet personality.
(b) Her low self-esteem.
(c) Her desire to hurt others.
(d) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
2. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She opens her present.
(b) She puts her hand on the door handle.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She drives.
3. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Stay in Sodom.
(b) Look back at the destruction.
(c) Forget their life in Sodom.
(d) Leave Sodom.
4. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
(c) He treats her like a child.
(d) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
5. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
(a) By asking Him to pull the bucket up from the well.
(b) By asking Him to leave her alone.
(c) By harrassing Him.
(d) By asking Him why the well water wasn't good enough for him when it had been for Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
2. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
3. What did Lot offer the men of the city?
4. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
5. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the stranger do for the couple?
2. How has Rae become a Christian?
3. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
4. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
5. Who is Ruthie?
6. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
7. What has happened to Ruthie?
8. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
9. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
10. What does Devin do to convince her to go to the gazebo?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)