|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Samson and who had been battling for years?
(a) The Philistines.
(b) The Livites.
(c) The Amorites.
(d) The Egyptians.
2. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
(a) The Book of Mormon.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Qur'an.
3. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The vine of love.
(b) The bush of fate.
(c) The tree of honesty.
(d) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
4. How was Eve created?
(a) From the earth.
(b) From Adam's rib.
(c) From dust.
(d) From thin air.
5. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The gardener and the housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
2. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
3. Does badness have to be dramatic?
4. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
5. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
2. How does Lottie's story end?
3. What is unusual about Delilah?
4. Who is Ruthie?
5. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
6. What can Anita still not believe?
7. Hayden tells Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car, so that he can drive. Ruthie slides across the seat, but puts a hand on the door handle. She shoves the door open and tumbles out.
8. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
9. What does Jasmine arrange?
10. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)