|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She hurries to her apartment.
(b) She says good night to Hayden.
(c) She goes into the store.
(d) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
2. What does the stranger do when another group of people comes in and Crystal moves to wait on them?
(a) He sits down to wait.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He goes behind the bar to get another glass.
(d) He talks to other patrons.
3. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
(a) They have nothing to teach.
(b) She is better than them.
(c) She falls short so often.
(d) They are all annoying.
4. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
(b) He admits to acting inappropriately.
(c) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
(d) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
5. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
(a) She tries to stay.
(b) She follows their instructions.
(c) She refuses to leave.
(d) She agrees to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
2. Suddenly, who appears?
3. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
4. How does the woman handle her situation?
5. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lottie convince the officers to take her back home?
2. What do Sam and Lila think of each other?
3. From whom does Higgs learn?
4. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
5. What does Evelyn think about her father's garden? Describe this garden.
6. What does everyone think of the stranger's water?
7. Why does Mitzi decide to seduce Joe?
8. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
9. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
10. How does Mitzi get Joe alone?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)