|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every week while Lila did these tasks, what did he do?
(a) He laughed.
(b) He argued.
(c) He fell asleep.
(d) He talked.
2. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The tree of honesty.
(b) The vine of love.
(c) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
(d) The bush of fate.
3. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) He will not make a good husband.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She has had five failed marriages.
4. What does Higgs argue is the lesson of this particular story?
(a) Women need to follow God's message when he tells them to go and not look back at their previous lives.
(b) Women should be careful where they walk.
(c) Women should protect those they love with their lives.
(d) Women need to follow their husband's instructions.
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) All the time.
(b) During quiet shifts.
(d) During the busy shifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
2. How many husbands has she had?
3. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
4. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
5. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lila touches Sam's scar? What does he say about the scar?
2. What do three men want Lila to do? Does she agree to do it? Why?
3. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
4. How does Mitzi prepare herself before Joe's arrival?
5. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
6. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
7. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
8. What was the opinion of Samaritans in Jesus' day?
9. What has happened to Ruthie?
10. Describe Samson.
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)