|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In business attire.
(b) In a beautiful gown.
(c) In her nightgown.
(d) In jeans and a tee shirt.
2. About whom is Ruthie's story?
3. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To hear him better.
(b) To whisper in his ear.
(c) To be close to him.
(d) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
4. Does Higgs believe that women have the ambition to be a bad girl?
(b) Not often.
5. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If he is drugged.
(b) If he does not get enough sleep.
(c) If he lies.
(d) If anyone cut his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
2. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
3. When does Crystal prefer to work?
4. What is Judge Sam Nazar doing in Lila's barber's chair?
5. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crystal have to say about her ex-husbands and current boyfriend?
2. What has happened to Ruthie?
3. What takes place at the at the party prior to Evelyn's introduction into society?
4. Describe Samson.
5. How does Lottie react when the officers first arrive?
6. What precedes Mitzi's seduction of Joe?
7. After her escape, what does Ruthie plan to do? Is her plan successful?
8. According to Higgs, how many women plan to be bad girls? What makes someone a bad girl?
9. How does Evelyn meet Devin?
10. Why does Mitzi frame Joe?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)