|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
(a) Yes, one of them.
(b) Yes, a few of them.
(c) Yes, all of them.
(d) No, none of them.
2. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She screams.
(c) She asks him many questions.
(d) She cries on his feet.
3. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(b) She loved the men.
(c) She was afraid of the king.
(d) She did not understand his instructions.
4. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
(c) Common ground.
5. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She cries.
(b) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(c) She hides in her house.
(d) She runs away.
6. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) She and her husband did not know anyone.
(b) She and her husband were too busy.
(c) She and her husband could not afford it.
(d) She and her husband were nervous about joining.
7. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big orange square.
(b) A big blue circle.
(c) A big yellow dot.
(d) A big red X.
8. Who is Higgs' favorite Bad Girl in the Bible?
(c) The sinful woman.
(d) The Samaritan woman.
9. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A short poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A short essay.
(d) A prayer.
10. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader is a Christian.
(b) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(c) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(d) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
11. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
(a) They needed the money.
(b) They did not feel comfortable giving it.
(c) No one would know.
(d) They were afraid to give the money away.
12. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) They lost everything.
(b) He received a pay raise.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
13. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were thanked.
(b) They sent the cops after them.
(c) They were ignored.
(d) They were listened to.
14. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
15. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
(a) He tells her she cannot go.
(b) He tells her he wants a divorce.
(c) He laughs at her and does not believe she will go.
(d) He tells her to go, but that he does not know if he will be there when she comes back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Aidan?
2. What does this list?
3. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
4. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
5. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)