|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michele spend the next day?
(d) Acting like a teenager.
2. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
3. Why does Abe call out to God?
(a) For help against his wife.
(b) He is angry.
(c) For vengence.
(d) For repentance.
4. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) The deed to the house.
(b) An apartment for herself.
(c) A loan.
(d) A new home for her and her husband.
5. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
(a) They did not feel comfortable giving it.
(b) No one would know.
(c) They needed the money.
(d) They were afraid to give the money away.
6. What is the headline that Anita reads?
(a) The mayor has been replaced.
(b) The mayor has pardoned her.
(c) The mayor is holding a gala at White Point Gardens.
(d) The mayor has died.
7. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae tells them the truth.
(b) Rae says nothing.
(c) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
(d) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
8. Why did Saul allow Michal to marry David?
(a) He knew she loved David.
(b) So that she could trap him and David could be killed.
(c) David was very wealthy.
(d) He knew David would take care of her.
9. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
10. Will goodness get them into heaven?
(d) Some of them.
11. What happens to Aidan?
(a) He faints.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He dies.
12. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big blue circle.
(b) A big red X.
(c) A big orange square.
(d) A big yellow dot.
13. According to Michele's father, why was Dave seeing her?
(a) To get brownie points with him.
(b) He enjoyed spending time with her.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He was looking for a wife.
14. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To become Christians.
(b) To make decisions.
(c) To become better Christians.
(d) To become better people.
15. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
2. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
3. How does Michele describe her husband?
4. What can Anita still not believe?
5. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)