|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) An apartment for herself.
(b) The deed to the house.
(c) A loan.
(d) A new home for her and her husband.
2. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A short essay.
(b) A short poem.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A letter.
3. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
4. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
(a) He tells her he wants a divorce.
(b) He tells her she cannot go.
(c) He laughs at her and does not believe she will go.
(d) He tells her to go, but that he does not know if he will be there when she comes back.
5. Why does Jasmine lean farther out to speak to the man?
(a) She cannot see him well.
(b) She is a daredevil.
(c) Dogs are barking below.
(d) She thinks he is attractive.
6. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
(a) They were afraid to give the money away.
(b) No one would know.
(c) They did not feel comfortable giving it.
(d) They needed the money.
7. Why does Abe call out to God?
(a) For help against his wife.
(b) For vengence.
(c) For repentance.
(d) He is angry.
8. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
(a) It will have to wait.
(b) It will be a great thing to do.
(c) It will have to be less.
(d) It will be larger than expected.
9. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
(a) Four cops.
(b) Rae's mother.
(d) A priest.
10. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A harlot.
(d) A dancer.
11. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To become Christians.
(b) To become better Christians.
(c) To make decisions.
(d) To become better people.
12. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
(a) A seminary school.
(b) A missionary center.
(c) The biggest church in Oklahoma City.
(d) A small community church.
13. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
(b) They lost everything.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He received a pay raise.
14. Who is Higgs' favorite Bad Girl in the Bible?
(b) The Samaritan woman.
(d) The sinful woman.
15. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big yellow dot.
(b) A big blue circle.
(c) A big orange square.
(d) A big red X.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
2. What happened to Nate?
3. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
4. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
5. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)