|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
(a) It is not religious.
(b) It takes up more and more of the service.
(c) It is loud.
(d) It is not very good.
2. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She did not understand his instructions.
(b) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(c) She loved the men.
(d) She was afraid of the king.
3. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A harlot.
4. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) He does not like Michele.
(b) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
(c) He wants to move.
(d) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader is a Christian.
(b) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
(c) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(d) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
6. What was an important part of the first century church?
7. How does Michele spend the next day?
(a) Acting like a teenager.
8. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) She is a Bad Girl.
(b) God loves her.
(c) She cannot be saved.
(d) She is a sinner.
9. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They sent the cops after them.
(b) They were ignored.
(c) They were thanked.
(d) They were listened to.
10. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
11. How does Jezebel appear to be?
(a) Bold, assertive, and smart.
(b) Meek, mild, and virtuous.
(c) Scared and introverted.
(d) Shy and nervous.
12. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
(a) He is very curious.
(d) He is very worried.
13. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) Twenty years ago.
(b) Six months ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
14. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) She got off early.
(b) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(c) They finally believed she was innocent.
(d) Her prison term is over.
15. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She grabs some food.
(b) She stands in a corner.
(c) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(d) She talks to friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
2. What is the headline that Anita reads?
3. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
4. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
5. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)