|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(b) They finally believed she was innocent.
(c) She got off early.
(d) Her prison term is over.
2. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
(c) Common ground.
3. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(b) She loved the men.
(c) She did not understand his instructions.
(d) She was afraid of the king.
4. How has Anita just been released from prison?
(a) She got off early for good behavior.
(b) She was found innocent.
(c) The governor of South Carolina decided to pardon her.
(d) She served her prison term.
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(b) Whether the reader is a Christian.
(c) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(d) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
6. How does Jezebel appear to be?
(a) Scared and introverted.
(b) Meek, mild, and virtuous.
(c) Shy and nervous.
(d) Bold, assertive, and smart.
7. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(b) A present.
(d) An alabaster jar of perfume.
8. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(b) She stands in a corner.
(c) She grabs some food.
(d) She talks to friends.
9. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
10. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) She and her husband were too busy.
(b) She and her husband were nervous about joining.
(c) She and her husband did not know anyone.
(d) She and her husband could not afford it.
11. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To bother the police.
(b) To annoy the city officials.
(c) To save her.
(d) To save lives.
12. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She hides in her house.
(d) She cries.
13. Why does Abe call out to God?
(a) He is angry.
(b) For help against his wife.
(c) For repentance.
(d) For vengence.
14. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries on his feet.
(c) She asks him many questions.
(d) She screams.
15. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(b) Very little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did this woman kill off?
2. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
3. How does Michele describe her husband?
4. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
5. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)