|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
(b) Stolen goods.
2. Why does Jasmine lean farther out to speak to the man?
(a) She is a daredevil.
(b) She cannot see him well.
(c) She thinks he is attractive.
(d) Dogs are barking below.
3. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
(a) She will leave him if he does not stop looking at the house.
(b) She will give him the money to buy the house.
(c) She will get the house for him.
(d) She will move to another neighborhood.
4. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Annoying and insulting.
(b) Quiet and shy.
(c) Safe and attentive.
(d) Controlling and unkind.
5. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big yellow dot.
(b) A big red X.
(c) A big orange square.
(d) A big blue circle.
6. What was an important part of the first century church?
7. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
(a) The biggest church in Oklahoma City.
(b) A seminary school.
(c) A small community church.
(d) A missionary center.
8. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(b) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
(c) Whether the reader is a Christian.
(d) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
9. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
(a) A savior.
10. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were listened to.
(b) They sent the cops after them.
(c) They were thanked.
(d) They were ignored.
11. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) She got off early.
(b) They finally believed she was innocent.
(c) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(d) Her prison term is over.
12. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She hides in her house.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(d) She cries.
13. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) God loves her.
(b) She is a Bad Girl.
(c) She is a sinner.
(d) She cannot be saved.
14. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(a) Very little.
15. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A harlot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Saul allow Michal to marry David?
2. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
3. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
4. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
5. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)