|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
(a) He does not give her much space.
(b) He does not work.
(c) He always makes dinner.
(d) He is very punctual.
2. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
(a) An invitation.
(b) A salaried job.
(c) A home of her own.
(d) True love.
3. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To become better Christians.
(b) To make decisions.
(c) To become Christians.
(d) To become better people.
4. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
(c) He is very worried.
(d) He is very curious.
5. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
6. What does this say about God?
(a) He has the power to change their lives if they ask.
(b) He only changes the lives of those who deserve it.
(c) He should be feared.
(d) He loves only the sinless.
7. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) They finally believed she was innocent.
(b) Her prison term is over.
(c) She got off early.
(d) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
8. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) A new home for her and her husband.
(b) The deed to the house.
(c) An apartment for herself.
(d) A loan.
9. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She hides in her house.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes upstairs to find the men.
10. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae tells them the truth.
(b) Rae says nothing.
(c) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
(d) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
11. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
(a) Yes, one of them.
(b) Yes, all of them.
(c) No, none of them.
(d) Yes, a few of them.
12. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To bother the police.
(b) To annoy the city officials.
(c) To save her.
(d) To save lives.
13. Who did this woman kill off?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her husband.
(c) God's prophets.
(d) Those who were not followers of God.
14. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
(a) He laughs at her and does not believe she will go.
(b) He tells her she cannot go.
(c) He tells her to go, but that he does not know if he will be there when she comes back.
(d) He tells her he wants a divorce.
15. Will badness keep them out? Christ can save both.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
2. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
3. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
4. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
5. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)