|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
2. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
3. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
(a) A priest.
(c) Rae's mother.
(d) Four cops.
4. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(b) She loved the men.
(c) She was afraid of the king.
(d) She did not understand his instructions.
5. What happened to Nate?
(a) He moved.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He sold the house.
6. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
(a) She cries on his feet.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She asks him many questions.
7. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She stands in a corner.
(b) She talks to friends.
(c) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(d) She grabs some food.
8. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A harlot.
(d) A nurse.
9. Why did Saul allow Michal to marry David?
(a) He knew David would take care of her.
(b) So that she could trap him and David could be killed.
(c) He knew she loved David.
(d) David was very wealthy.
10. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A letter.
(b) A short poem.
(c) A short essay.
(d) A prayer.
11. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
(a) She will move to another neighborhood.
(b) She will give him the money to buy the house.
(c) She will leave him if he does not stop looking at the house.
(d) She will get the house for him.
12. What does Michele's father yell?
(a) She cannot leave the house.
(b) She cannot date Dave.
(c) She will never marry.
(d) He does not care for her.
13. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae says nothing.
(b) Rae tells them the truth.
(c) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
(d) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
14. Who does Jasmine worship?
15. How does Michele spend the next day?
(a) Acting like a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
2. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
3. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
4. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
5. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)