|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
(a) It is loud.
(b) It is not religious.
(c) It takes up more and more of the service.
(d) It is not very good.
2. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(b) Safe and attentive.
(c) Controlling and unkind.
(d) Annoying and insulting.
3. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
(a) It will have to wait.
(b) It will be larger than expected.
(c) It will have to be less.
(d) It will be a great thing to do.
4. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
(a) Rae's mother.
(c) A priest.
(d) Four cops.
5. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The Audubon Society.
(c) The Three Rivers Philanthropic Society.
(d) The Descendants of the Glorious Dead.
6. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To bother the police.
(b) To save lives.
(c) To annoy the city officials.
(d) To save her.
7. What does this list?
(a) The disciples.
(b) Her friends who helped with the book.
(c) All the Bad Girls in the book.
(d) The saints.
8. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
(a) No one would know.
(b) They needed the money.
(c) They did not feel comfortable giving it.
(d) They were afraid to give the money away.
9. Who is Higgs' favorite Bad Girl in the Bible?
(b) The Samaritan woman.
(d) The sinful woman.
10. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(b) They finally believed she was innocent.
(c) She got off early.
(d) Her prison term is over.
11. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
12. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A short essay.
(b) A letter.
(c) A short poem.
(d) A prayer.
13. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
(c) Stolen goods.
14. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
(d) A savior.
15. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were ignored.
(b) They sent the cops after them.
(c) They were thanked.
(d) They were listened to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
2. Who does Jasmine worship?
3. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
4. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
5. How does Michele spend the next day?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)