|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) He does not like Michele.
(b) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
(c) He wants to move.
(d) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
2. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
(a) She has probably slept with them.
(b) She is related to them.
(c) They do not like her.
(d) She does not know them.
3. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She talks to friends.
(b) She grabs some food.
(c) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(d) She stands in a corner.
4. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big orange square.
(b) A big red X.
(c) A big yellow dot.
(d) A big blue circle.
5. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To bother the police.
(b) To save lives.
(c) To save her.
(d) To annoy the city officials.
6. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Annoying and insulting.
(b) Controlling and unkind.
(c) Safe and attentive.
(d) Quiet and shy.
7. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A harlot.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A dancer.
8. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
(a) The Audubon Society.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The Three Rivers Philanthropic Society.
(d) The Descendants of the Glorious Dead.
9. Will goodness get them into heaven?
(a) Some of them.
10. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) She got off early.
(b) Her prison term is over.
(c) They finally believed she was innocent.
(d) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
11. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(b) Whether the reader is a Christian.
(c) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(d) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
12. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
(b) A savior.
13. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(a) A present.
(c) An alabaster jar of perfume.
14. Who can save them?
(a) Their families.
(b) Their husbands.
15. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) The deed to the house.
(b) A loan.
(c) An apartment for herself.
(d) A new home for her and her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did this woman kill off?
2. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
3. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
4. What happens to Aidan?
5. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)