|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
(b) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
(c) He does not like Michele.
(d) He wants to move.
2. How does Jezebel appear to be?
(a) Meek, mild, and virtuous.
(b) Bold, assertive, and smart.
(c) Scared and introverted.
(d) Shy and nervous.
3. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
(a) Stay for a short time.
(b) Not be noticed.
(c) Walk right up to the governor and shake his hand.
(d) Make friends.
4. What is the headline that Anita reads?
(a) The mayor has died.
(b) The mayor is holding a gala at White Point Gardens.
(c) The mayor has pardoned her.
(d) The mayor has been replaced.
5. What happens when Michele turns on the television?
(a) She sees Dave on the screen.
(b) She watches her favorite movie.
(c) She sees the news.
(d) She watches television.
6. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She loved the men.
(b) She was afraid of the king.
(c) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(d) She did not understand his instructions.
7. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(a) An alabaster jar of perfume.
(d) A present.
8. How does Michele spend the next day?
(c) Acting like a teenager.
9. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
10. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
11. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
(a) Rae's mother.
(b) A priest.
(c) Four cops.
12. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) The governor.
(c) The governor's son.
(d) The mayor.
13. What does Michele's father yell?
(a) She will never marry.
(b) She cannot date Dave.
(c) She cannot leave the house.
(d) He does not care for her.
14. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(b) Annoying and insulting.
(c) Safe and attentive.
(d) Controlling and unkind.
15. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) True love.
(c) A salaried job.
(d) An invitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
2. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
3. Will goodness get them into heaven?
4. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
5. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)