|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did this woman kill off?
(a) Her family.
(b) Those who were not followers of God.
(c) God's prophets.
(d) Her husband.
2. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
(a) An invitation.
(b) A home of her own.
(c) A salaried job.
(d) True love.
3. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Safe and attentive.
(b) Annoying and insulting.
(c) Controlling and unkind.
(d) Quiet and shy.
4. Will goodness get them into heaven?
(d) Some of them.
5. What does this list?
(a) Her friends who helped with the book.
(b) All the Bad Girls in the book.
(c) The saints.
(d) The disciples.
6. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
7. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big red X.
(b) A big orange square.
(c) A big blue circle.
(d) A big yellow dot.
8. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
(a) Yes, one of them.
(b) Yes, a few of them.
(c) Yes, all of them.
(d) No, none of them.
9. What was an important part of the first century church?
10. How does Michele spend the next day?
(c) Acting like a teenager.
11. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To bother the police.
(b) To annoy the city officials.
(c) To save her.
(d) To save lives.
12. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
(a) Make friends.
(b) Walk right up to the governor and shake his hand.
(c) Not be noticed.
(d) Stay for a short time.
13. How does Jezebel appear to be?
(a) Scared and introverted.
(b) Meek, mild, and virtuous.
(c) Shy and nervous.
(d) Bold, assertive, and smart.
14. Why does Jasmine lean farther out to speak to the man?
(a) Dogs are barking below.
(b) She cannot see him well.
(c) She thinks he is attractive.
(d) She is a daredevil.
15. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A letter.
(c) A short poem.
(d) A short essay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
2. What does Michele's father yell?
3. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
4. How has Anita just been released from prison?
5. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)