|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She talks to friends.
(b) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(c) She grabs some food.
(d) She stands in a corner.
2. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(b) An alabaster jar of perfume.
(d) A present.
3. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
4. Will goodness get them into heaven?
(a) Some of them.
5. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
(a) Not be noticed.
(b) Make friends.
(c) Stay for a short time.
(d) Walk right up to the governor and shake his hand.
6. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were ignored.
(b) They were thanked.
(c) They sent the cops after them.
(d) They were listened to.
7. Why does Jasmine lean farther out to speak to the man?
(a) She cannot see him well.
(b) Dogs are barking below.
(c) She thinks he is attractive.
(d) She is a daredevil.
8. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
(a) She dies.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She collapses.
9. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) A loan.
(b) A new home for her and her husband.
(c) An apartment for herself.
(d) The deed to the house.
10. For what has Sofia been waiting for years?
(a) True love.
(b) An invitation.
(c) A salaried job.
(d) A home of her own.
11. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
(a) Four cops.
(b) Rae's mother.
(c) A priest.
12. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
(a) She has probably slept with them.
(b) They do not like her.
(c) She is related to them.
(d) She does not know them.
13. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
(a) Most likely.
14. Who can save them?
(b) Their husbands.
(d) Their families.
15. What happens when Michele turns on the television?
(a) She sees Dave on the screen.
(b) She watches television.
(c) She watches her favorite movie.
(d) She sees the news.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
2. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
3. What does this list?
4. Why does Abe call out to God?
5. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)