|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) He received a pay raise.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
(d) They lost everything.
2. What was an important part of the first century church?
3. What is the headline that Anita reads?
(a) The mayor has been replaced.
(b) The mayor has died.
(c) The mayor is holding a gala at White Point Gardens.
(d) The mayor has pardoned her.
4. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
(a) Come back for them.
(b) Leave them a car.
(c) Pray for them.
(d) Give them money.
5. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She cries.
(c) She hides in her house.
(d) She goes upstairs to find the men.
6. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) Her prison term is over.
(b) They finally believed she was innocent.
(c) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(d) She got off early.
7. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(b) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(c) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
(d) Whether the reader is a Christian.
8. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(b) Very little.
9. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(c) A present.
(d) An alabaster jar of perfume.
10. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A short poem.
(c) A letter.
(d) A short essay.
11. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To save her.
(b) To bother the police.
(c) To annoy the city officials.
(d) To save lives.
12. What do the men tell Rae to paint on her roof?
(a) A big yellow dot.
(b) A big red X.
(c) A big blue circle.
(d) A big orange square.
13. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
(a) She dies.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She collapses.
(d) She faints.
14. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
(a) Yes, a few of them.
(b) Yes, all of them.
(c) No, none of them.
(d) Yes, one of them.
15. What does this say about God?
(a) He should be feared.
(b) He only changes the lives of those who deserve it.
(c) He has the power to change their lives if they ask.
(d) He loves only the sinless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
2. How has Anita just been released from prison?
3. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
4. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
5. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)