|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Annoying and insulting.
(b) Safe and attentive.
(c) Quiet and shy.
(d) Controlling and unkind.
2. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were listened to.
(b) They were thanked.
(c) They sent the cops after them.
(d) They were ignored.
3. Will goodness get them into heaven?
(a) Some of them.
4. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
(b) A savior.
5. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) An apartment for herself.
(b) The deed to the house.
(c) A new home for her and her husband.
(d) A loan.
6. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
(d) Common ground.
7. What happened to Nate?
(a) He sold the house.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He moved.
(d) He ran away.
8. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A harlot.
9. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(d) Very little.
10. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
(a) A seminary school.
(b) A missionary center.
(c) The biggest church in Oklahoma City.
(d) A small community church.
11. Will badness keep them out? Christ can save both.
12. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) She is a sinner.
(b) She is a Bad Girl.
(c) She cannot be saved.
(d) God loves her.
13. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
(b) Stolen goods.
14. What happens to Aidan?
(a) He faints.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He dies.
15. What is the headline that Anita reads?
(a) The mayor has been replaced.
(b) The mayor has pardoned her.
(c) The mayor has died.
(d) The mayor is holding a gala at White Point Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
2. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
3. Were the the two men who had knocked on her door earlier been dangerous?
4. What does this say about God?
5. How does Michele spend the next day?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)