|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
(a) He does not work.
(b) He always makes dinner.
(c) He does not give her much space.
(d) He is very punctual.
2. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
(b) Rae tells them the truth.
(c) Rae says nothing.
(d) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
3. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(a) An alabaster jar of perfume.
(d) A present.
4. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
(a) He is very worried.
(b) He is very curious.
5. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
(a) She will regret her actions.
(b) She will repent and be saved.
(c) She will live a long life.
(d) She will be devoured by dogs.
6. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
7. What happened to Nate?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He moved.
(c) He sold the house.
(d) He killed himself.
8. What does this list?
(a) Her friends who helped with the book.
(b) The saints.
(c) All the Bad Girls in the book.
(d) The disciples.
9. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) One year ago.
(b) Ten years ago.
(c) Twenty years ago.
(d) Six months ago.
10. Does Higgs identify with any of these women?
(a) Yes, a few of them.
(b) No, none of them.
(c) Yes, one of them.
(d) Yes, all of them.
11. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
(c) A savior.
12. Who did this woman kill off?
(a) God's prophets.
(b) Her family.
(c) Those who were not followers of God.
(d) Her husband.
13. Who does Jasmine worship?
14. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
(a) To become better people.
(b) To make decisions.
(c) To become better Christians.
(d) To become Christians.
15. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She hides in her house.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes upstairs to find the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
2. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
3. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
4. What happens when Michele turns on the television?
5. What does Higgs remind the reader?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)