|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Controlling and unkind.
(b) Quiet and shy.
(c) Annoying and insulting.
(d) Safe and attentive.
2. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She collapses.
(c) She faints.
(d) She dies.
3. What do Good Girls and the Bad Girls need?
(a) A savior.
4. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
(b) He is very worried.
(d) He is very curious.
5. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To save her.
(b) To annoy the city officials.
(c) To bother the police.
(d) To save lives.
6. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(c) Very little.
7. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(b) Her prison term is over.
(c) She got off early.
(d) They finally believed she was innocent.
8. What does Michele's father yell?
(a) She cannot date Dave.
(b) She will never marry.
(c) She cannot leave the house.
(d) He does not care for her.
9. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae says nothing.
(b) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
(c) Rae tells them the truth.
(d) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
10. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
(a) They did not feel comfortable giving it.
(b) They were afraid to give the money away.
(c) No one would know.
(d) They needed the money.
11. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
12. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
(a) She is related to them.
(b) She does not know them.
(c) They do not like her.
(d) She has probably slept with them.
13. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
(a) She was afraid of the king.
(b) She would be turning them over to certain death.
(c) She did not understand his instructions.
(d) She loved the men.
14. How does Michele spend the next day?
(d) Acting like a teenager.
15. What was an important part of the first century church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
2. Who does Jasmine worship?
3. What happened to Nate?
4. What happens when Michele turns on the television?
5. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)