|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
(a) He wants to move.
(b) Michele's father tells Dave he will make sure Dave never works in ministry again.
(c) Michele's father threatens to have him arrested.
(d) He does not like Michele.
2. According to Michele's father, why was Dave seeing her?
(a) He was looking for a wife.
(b) He loved her.
(c) To get brownie points with him.
(d) He enjoyed spending time with her.
3. Why does Abe call out to God?
(a) He is angry.
(b) For repentance.
(c) For vengence.
(d) For help against his wife.
4. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She hides in her house.
(b) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(c) She cries.
(d) She runs away.
5. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A short poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A short essay.
6. Jasmine gets on the phone and arranges for what?
(a) A loan.
(b) A new home for her and her husband.
(c) An apartment for herself.
(d) The deed to the house.
7. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
(a) He does not work.
(b) He is very punctual.
(c) He always makes dinner.
(d) He does not give her much space.
8. What does this list?
(a) The disciples.
(b) The saints.
(c) Her friends who helped with the book.
(d) All the Bad Girls in the book.
9. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She faints.
(c) She dies.
(d) She collapses.
10. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
11. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
12. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
(a) She does not know them.
(b) She has probably slept with them.
(c) They do not like her.
(d) She is related to them.
13. Who is Higgs' favorite Bad Girl in the Bible?
(a) The Samaritan woman.
(d) The sinful woman.
14. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
(b) He received a pay raise.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) They lost everything.
15. What was an important part of the first century church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the headline that Anita reads?
2. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
3. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
4. Why do Sofia and her husband decide to give the million dollars and keep the extra?
5. How does Michele spend the next day?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)