|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michele describe her husband?
(a) Controlling and unkind.
(b) Annoying and insulting.
(c) Safe and attentive.
(d) Quiet and shy.
2. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
(a) She is related to them.
(b) She does not know them.
(c) She has probably slept with them.
(d) They do not like her.
3. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
(a) She will repent and be saved.
(b) She will regret her actions.
(c) She will be devoured by dogs.
(d) She will live a long life.
4. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
(d) Common ground.
5. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
(a) It is loud.
(b) It takes up more and more of the service.
(c) It is not very good.
(d) It is not religious.
6. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
7. Why does Jasmine lean farther out to speak to the man?
(a) Dogs are barking below.
(b) She cannot see him well.
(c) She is a daredevil.
(d) She thinks he is attractive.
8. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
(a) They were ignored.
(b) They sent the cops after them.
(c) They were listened to.
(d) They were thanked.
9. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(d) Very little.
10. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
11. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
(a) She scans the crowd for the governor.
(b) She grabs some food.
(c) She stands in a corner.
(d) She talks to friends.
12. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(b) Her prison term is over.
(c) They finally believed she was innocent.
(d) She got off early.
13. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
(a) A small community church.
(b) The biggest church in Oklahoma City.
(c) A missionary center.
(d) A seminary school.
14. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(b) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
(c) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(d) Whether the reader is a Christian.
15. What does this say about God?
(a) He loves only the sinless.
(b) He should be feared.
(c) He has the power to change their lives if they ask.
(d) He only changes the lives of those who deserve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
2. What happened to Nate?
3. The king sent Rahab a message to bring the men out. Why did she not do this?
4. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
5. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)