|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Anita just been released from prison?
(a) She was found innocent.
(b) The governor of South Carolina decided to pardon her.
(c) She got off early for good behavior.
(d) She served her prison term.
2. Will badness keep them out? Christ can save both.
3. What does this list?
(a) All the Bad Girls in the book.
(b) The saints.
(c) The disciples.
(d) Her friends who helped with the book.
4. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) They lost everything.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He received a pay raise.
(d) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
5. What does Higgs wonder about the reader?
(a) Whether the reader has found herself in any of the Bible's Bad Girls.
(b) Whether the reader is a Bad Girl.
(c) Whether the reader enjoys her book.
(d) Whether the reader is a Christian.
6. What does Rae do when they ask about the two men who ducked into Rae's door?
(a) Rae says nothing.
(b) Ray asks why they are looking for these men.
(c) Rae tries to play innocent, but finally admits that the two men were there, leaving when they discovered her line of business.
(d) Rae tells them the truth.
7. Who does Jasmine worship?
8. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
9. What does Higgs remind the reader?
(a) She cannot be saved.
(b) She is a sinner.
(c) She is a Bad Girl.
(d) God loves her.
10. Why did Saul allow Michal to marry David?
(a) He knew David would take care of her.
(b) So that she could trap him and David could be killed.
(c) He knew she loved David.
(d) David was very wealthy.
11. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
12. Where does Rae tell them that the men went?
13. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
(a) She dies.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She faints.
(d) She collapses.
14. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
(a) To annoy the city officials.
(b) To bother the police.
(c) To save lives.
(d) To save her.
15. What can Anita still not believe?
(a) The governor pardoned her from all her crimes.
(b) Her prison term is over.
(c) She got off early.
(d) They finally believed she was innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Abe call out to God?
2. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
3. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
4. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
5. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)