|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rae do once the cops leave?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She cries.
(c) She goes upstairs to find the men.
(d) She hides in her house.
2. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
(a) They lost everything.
(b) He does not want to donate the one million dollars.
(c) He received a pay raise.
(d) He lost his job.
3. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
(a) The Descendants of the Glorious Dead.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The Three Rivers Philanthropic Society.
(d) The Audubon Society.
4. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
(b) An alabaster jar of perfume.
(d) A present.
5. What is the headline that Anita reads?
(a) The mayor has died.
(b) The mayor is holding a gala at White Point Gardens.
(c) The mayor has pardoned her.
(d) The mayor has been replaced.
6. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
(a) A letter.
(b) A short essay.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A short poem.
7. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
(a) Four cops.
(b) Rae's mother.
(c) A priest.
8. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
(a) He laughs at her and does not believe she will go.
(b) He tells her he wants a divorce.
(c) He tells her she cannot go.
(d) He tells her to go, but that he does not know if he will be there when she comes back.
9. What had Rockstone Community Church once been?
(a) A missionary center.
(b) A seminary school.
(c) The biggest church in Oklahoma City.
(d) A small community church.
10. What happened to Nate?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He moved.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He sold the house.
11. Does the governor like Anita's behavior?
(d) Very little.
12. How has Anita just been released from prison?
(a) The governor of South Carolina decided to pardon her.
(b) She got off early for good behavior.
(c) She served her prison term.
(d) She was found innocent.
13. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
(a) She and her husband did not know anyone.
(b) She and her husband were too busy.
(c) She and her husband could not afford it.
(d) She and her husband were nervous about joining.
14. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A harlot.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A nurse.
15. Who does Jasmine worship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jasmine promise Abe?
2. Who did this woman kill off?
3. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
4. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
5. When the woman gets close to Jesus, what does she do?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)