|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
(a) It is very expensive.
(b) It is large.
(c) She designed it herself.
(d) It is high on Mount St. Helens.
2. What does this stranger give the couple?
(a) Their drinks.
(d) Water instead of gin and tonics.
3. How was Delilah able to get Samson to admit how he could lose his strength?
(a) She pleaded with him.
(b) She nagged him for the answer.
(c) She bribed him.
(d) She tricked him.
4. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
(c) At first.
5. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(b) In business attire.
(c) In her nightgown.
(d) In a beautiful gown.
6. Who is the man Christopher mentions?
7. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She drives.
(b) She puts her hand on the door handle.
(c) She opens her present.
(d) She falls asleep.
8. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
(a) In the living room.
(b) On her bed.
(c) On a raft in the lake.
(d) On the porch.
9. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her desire to hurt others.
(b) Her low self-esteem.
(c) Her introverted and quiet personality.
(d) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
10. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
(a) He already has a girlfriend.
(b) He will only stay to eat something.
(c) Going to bed with her is a sin.
(d) He would love to spend time with her.
11. How was Eve created?
(a) From the earth.
(b) From thin air.
(c) From dust.
(d) From Adam's rib.
12. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So he can drive.
(b) So she can drive.
(c) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
(d) So she can take a nap.
13. How does Samson awake to find himself?
(b) In a bed.
(c) Tied up and unable to break free.
(d) In a jail cell.
14. What does Jesus ask, when a Samaritan woman comes to the well to get water?
(a) He asks for food.
(b) He asks to speak to her.
(c) He asks for a massage.
(d) He asks for a drink.
15. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
(b) He treats her like a child.
(c) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
(d) He does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unusual about Delilah?
2. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
3. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
4. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
5. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)