|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Higgs believe that women have the ambition to be a bad girl?
(a) Not often.
2. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
(a) Find the tape and follow them in her truck.
(b) Come with them in their vehicle.
(c) Forget about the videotape.
(d) Stay home.
3. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
(b) The vine of love.
(c) The tree of honesty.
(d) The bush of fate.
4. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If he lies.
(b) If he does not get enough sleep.
(c) If he is drugged.
(d) If anyone cut his hair.
5. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
(a) She agrees to go.
(b) She follows their instructions.
(c) She refuses to leave.
(d) She tries to stay.
6. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
(a) When he confesses to her.
(b) When he talks in his sleep.
(c) When he tells her about his scar.
(d) When he goes on his date with her.
7. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she first read the Bible as a child.
(b) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(c) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
(d) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
8. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
(b) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
(c) He is Pharaoh.
(d) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
9. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
10. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To hear him better.
(b) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(c) To whisper in his ear.
(d) To be close to him.
11. What does this stranger give the couple?
(b) Their drinks.
(d) Water instead of gin and tonics.
12. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She decides she needs some air.
(b) She wants to get away from Adam.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She is tired of the party.
13. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Book of Mormon.
14. About whom is Ruthie's story?
15. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
2. Every week while Lila did these tasks, what did he do?
3. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
4. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
5. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)