|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
(a) The men be given to them.
(b) Lot's daughters.
(c) Food and a place to sleep.
4. What does Evelyn see in Adam's eyes after she kisses him?
5. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
(a) He already has a girlfriend.
(b) He will only stay to eat something.
(c) He would love to spend time with her.
(d) Going to bed with her is a sin.
6. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
(c) At first.
7. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
(b) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(c) A bear is spotted.
(d) A tornado rips through the forest.
8. What was unusual about Delilah?
(a) She loved Samson.
(b) She owned her own house.
(c) She was single.
(d) She owned her own business.
9. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Silver Lake.
(b) Salvation Pond.
(c) Salamandar Creek.
(d) Spirit Lake.
10. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
(b) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
(c) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
(d) He is Pharaoh.
11. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
(a) He is scary looking.
(b) He looks odd and smells funny.
(c) He is glaring at her.
(d) He looks right at her as if he is trying to see her soul.
12. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
(a) On a raft in the lake.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On her bed.
13. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The windshield.
(b) The rain.
(c) The fist.
(d) The bird.
14. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
(a) The food is delicious.
(b) He is very odd.
(c) Their alcoholic beverages taste funny.
(d) It is the best they have ever had.
15. What happened when Higgs came across Jezebel?
(a) She was surprised by her behavior.
(b) She was horrified by her.
(c) She identified with aspects of the ultimate Bad Girl.
(d) She was unable to identify with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mitzi answer the door?
2. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
3. What does Lila wish about Sam?
4. What does Jesus ask, when a Samaritan woman comes to the well to get water?
5. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)