|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lila wish about Sam?
(a) That she had met him years ago.
(b) That he was single.
(c) That she had never met him.
(d) That he loved her.
2. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(b) To feel better about herself.
(c) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
(d) To see how much better she is than them.
3. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
(a) She fakes tears and fear.
(b) She acts as if nothing has happened.
(c) She confesses what she has done.
(d) She asks when he is coming home.
4. What happened to Lot's wife?
(a) She saved Lot's life.
(b) She tripped and fell.
(c) She refused to leave Sodom.
(d) She looked back and became a pillar of salt.
5. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
(a) To spare Sodom.
(b) To spare Lot.
(c) To destroy Sodom.
(d) To spare all the women and children.
6. How does Samson awake to find himself?
(a) In a bed.
(b) In a jail cell.
(d) Tied up and unable to break free.
7. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(b) All the time.
(d) During the busy shifts.
8. Samson and who had been battling for years?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Amorites.
(c) The Philistines.
(d) The Livites.
9. What was unusual about Delilah?
(a) She was single.
(b) She owned her own house.
(c) She owned her own business.
(d) She loved Samson.
10. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She opens her present.
(b) She puts her hand on the door handle.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She drives.
11. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
(b) So she can drive.
(c) So she can take a nap.
(d) So he can drive.
12. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) He will not make a good husband.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) She has had five failed marriages.
13. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
(a) Buy some groceries.
(b) Lock herself inside her apartment.
(c) Get to bed early.
(d) Say hello to her mom.
14. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
(b) Something to eat.
(c) A drink.
(d) A place to sit.
15. About whom is Ruthie's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is she?
2. Why is Crystal impatient with this man?
3. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
4. Why was it bad for Lot to bring his family to Sodom?
5. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)