|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She decides she needs some air.
(c) She is tired of the party.
(d) She wants to get away from Adam.
2. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
(a) At first.
3. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
(a) He is glaring at her.
(b) He is scary looking.
(c) He looks odd and smells funny.
(d) He looks right at her as if he is trying to see her soul.
4. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Forget their life in Sodom.
(b) Look back at the destruction.
(c) Stay in Sodom.
(d) Leave Sodom.
5. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
(a) He is very odd.
(b) The food is delicious.
(c) It is the best they have ever had.
(d) Their alcoholic beverages taste funny.
6. What does this stranger give the couple?
(a) Water instead of gin and tonics.
(c) Their drinks.
7. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To feel better about herself.
(b) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(c) To see how much better she is than them.
(d) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
8. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(b) To be close to him.
(c) To whisper in his ear.
(d) To hear him better.
9. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They thought of them as allies.
(b) They feared the Samaritans.
(c) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(d) They are less than honorable.
10. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The tree of honesty.
(b) The bush of fate.
(c) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
(d) The vine of love.
11. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
(a) By harrassing Him.
(b) By asking Him why the well water wasn't good enough for him when it had been for Jacob.
(c) By asking Him to pull the bucket up from the well.
(d) By asking Him to leave her alone.
12. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
(a) Their home.
(d) The outdoors.
13. What vows had Samson taken?
14. How does Mitzi answer the door?
(a) With a look of innocence on her face.
(b) In surprise.
(c) With a look of lust on her face.
(d) In haste.
15. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
(a) They have nothing to teach.
(b) She is better than them.
(c) They are all annoying.
(d) She falls short so often.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many husbands has she had?
2. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
3. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
4. About whom is Ruthie's story?
5. Samson and who had been battling for years?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)