|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
(a) Two officers.
(b) Four officers.
(c) Two rangers.
(d) Four rangers.
2. What happened to Lot's wife?
(a) She refused to leave Sodom.
(b) She tripped and fell.
(c) She looked back and became a pillar of salt.
(d) She saved Lot's life.
3. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) She has had five failed marriages.
(b) He will not make a good husband.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) He does not love her.
4. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
5. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
(a) A bench.
(b) A pond.
(c) A statue.
(d) A gazebo.
6. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It becomes part of her past.
(b) It is a part of her.
(c) It still exists.
(d) It becomes her future.
7. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(b) They are less than honorable.
(c) They feared the Samaritans.
(d) They thought of them as allies.
8. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
(a) She lusts after many men.
(b) She becomes bored very easily.
(c) She knows how it feels to be nameless in certain situations.
(d) She does not feel loved by her husband.
9. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
(a) When he goes on his date with her.
(b) When he confesses to her.
(c) When he talks in his sleep.
(d) When he tells her about his scar.
10. How old is she?
11. How does Mitzi answer the door?
(a) With a look of innocence on her face.
(b) In surprise.
(c) In haste.
(d) With a look of lust on her face.
12. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She drives.
(b) She opens her present.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She puts her hand on the door handle.
13. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Leave Sodom.
(b) Stay in Sodom.
(c) Forget their life in Sodom.
(d) Look back at the destruction.
14. Who is this strange man?
15. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
2. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
3. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
4. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
5. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)