|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Crystal impatient with this man?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She has too many customers to deal with.
(c) He cannot decide what he wants to order.
(d) She thinks he is hitting on her.
2. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(c) During the busy shifts.
(d) All the time.
3. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
(b) So she can drive.
(c) So she can take a nap.
(d) So he can drive.
4. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is sad.
5. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
(b) He admits to acting inappropriately.
(c) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
(d) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
6. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
(b) Lot's daughters.
(c) Food and a place to sleep.
(d) The men be given to them.
7. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
(a) Something delicious.
(b) Something amazing.
(c) Something beautiful.
(d) Something scary.
8. Samson and who had been battling for years?
(a) The Livites.
(b) The Philistines.
(c) The Amorites.
(d) The Egyptians.
9. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
(a) When he talks in his sleep.
(b) When he confesses to her.
(c) When he goes on his date with her.
(d) When he tells her about his scar.
10. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
(a) Forget about the videotape.
(b) Find the tape and follow them in her truck.
(c) Come with them in their vehicle.
(d) Stay home.
11. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her low self-esteem.
(b) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
(c) Her introverted and quiet personality.
(d) Her desire to hurt others.
12. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It is a part of her.
(b) It becomes her future.
(c) It becomes part of her past.
(d) It still exists.
13. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) She has had five failed marriages.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He will not make a good husband.
(d) She does not love him.
14. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
15. What does Evelyn see in Adam's eyes after she kisses him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the good news Higgs says about the Bad Girls?
2. What has the man left at Mitzi's house?
3. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
4. About whom is Ruthie's story?
5. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)