Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
(b) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(c) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
(d) As she first read the Bible as a child.
2. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
(a) Stay home.
(b) Find the tape and follow them in her truck.
(c) Forget about the videotape.
(d) Come with them in their vehicle.
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
(a) She should be asking for living water.
(b) She has no right to question him.
(c) She should leave him alone.
(d) She should go home.
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(c) During the busy shifts.
(d) All the time.
6. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
(a) On the porch.
(b) On a raft in the lake.
(c) On her bed.
(d) In the living room.
7. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
(b) At first.
8. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
(a) She confesses what she has done.
(b) She acts as if nothing has happened.
(c) She asks when he is coming home.
(d) She fakes tears and fear.
9. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
(a) A gazebo.
(b) A statue.
(c) A pond.
(d) A bench.
10. Who is this strange man?
11. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) A bear is spotted.
(b) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
(c) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(d) A tornado rips through the forest.
12. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
13. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If he lies.
(b) If anyone cut his hair.
(c) If he does not get enough sleep.
(d) If he is drugged.
14. How old is she?
15. What does Lila wish about Sam?
(a) That he loved her.
(b) That she had never met him.
(c) That he was single.
(d) That she had met him years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
2. Why does she ask him for his water?
3. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
4. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
5. What is Judge Sam Nazar doing in Lila's barber's chair?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)