|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
2. How does Delilah's name translate?
(c) To flirt or coquettish woman.
(d) Evil woman.
3. What does the stranger do when another group of people comes in and Crystal moves to wait on them?
(a) He goes behind the bar to get another glass.
(b) He talks to other patrons.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He sits down to wait.
4. What does Hayden tell Ruthie?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) She is his, along with everything she owns.
(c) She is his best friend.
(d) He does not want to see her anymore.
5. What does the man think about Mitzi's requests of him?
(a) He will only stay to eat something.
(b) He already has a girlfriend.
(c) He would love to spend time with her.
(d) Going to bed with her is a sin.
6. What does Mitzi think she needs?
(a) A friend.
(b) A man.
(c) A new husband.
(d) A challenge.
7. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
(b) Only the evil.
(c) Lawyers and criminals.
(d) Sinners and saints.
8. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
(a) He is kind.
(b) He does not ask for much.
(c) She loves him.
(d) He is scary.
9. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To whisper in his ear.
(b) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(c) To hear him better.
(d) To be close to him.
10. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
(a) The Book of Mormon.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The Qur'an.
11. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
(a) Something amazing.
(b) Something beautiful.
(c) Something scary.
(d) Something delicious.
12. Suddenly, who appears?
(a) Evelyn's father.
(c) Evelyn's mother.
13. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
(a) He looks odd and smells funny.
(b) He is scary looking.
(c) He looks right at her as if he is trying to see her soul.
(d) He is glaring at her.
14. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
(a) It is very expensive.
(b) It is large.
(c) She designed it herself.
(d) It is high on Mount St. Helens.
15. Who does Evelyn find attractive?
(a) The man in the dark car.
(b) The man in the tuxedo.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Samson's enemies offer Delilah in exchange for Samson?
2. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
3. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
4. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)