|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He treats her like a child.
(b) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
2. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
3. What does this stranger give the couple?
(a) Water instead of gin and tonics.
(b) Their drinks.
4. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
5. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
(a) By asking Him why the well water wasn't good enough for him when it had been for Jacob.
(b) By harrassing Him.
(c) By asking Him to pull the bucket up from the well.
(d) By asking Him to leave her alone.
6. How many husbands has she had?
7. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
(a) She likes to stay busy and make a lot of money.
(b) She would rather not work but stay home with her children.
(c) She wants to work all the time to avoid her life.
(d) There are not too many people or bad memories coming through the door.
8. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
9. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The fist.
(b) The windshield.
(c) The bird.
(d) The rain.
10. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
(a) Her friends.
(b) The gardener and the housekeeper.
(d) Her mother.
11. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(b) All the time.
(d) During the busy shifts.
12. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
(a) Two rangers.
(b) Four rangers.
(c) Four officers.
(d) Two officers.
13. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
(b) She says good night to Hayden.
(c) She goes into the store.
(d) She hurries to her apartment.
14. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
(a) She fakes tears and fear.
(b) She asks when he is coming home.
(c) She acts as if nothing has happened.
(d) She confesses what she has done.
15. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
(b) The vine of love.
(c) The bush of fate.
(d) The tree of honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
2. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
3. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
4. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
5. How does Samson lose his strength?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)