|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Samson's enemies offer Delilah in exchange for Samson?
(a) A home.
2. What vows had Samson taken?
3. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
(a) A bench.
(b) A gazebo.
(c) A statue.
(d) A pond.
4. Who is this strange man?
5. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
(b) As she first read the Bible as a child.
(c) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(d) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
6. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
(a) By asking Him why the well water wasn't good enough for him when it had been for Jacob.
(b) By asking Him to leave her alone.
(c) By asking Him to pull the bucket up from the well.
(d) By harrassing Him.
7. What does the stranger do when another group of people comes in and Crystal moves to wait on them?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He sits down to wait.
(c) He goes behind the bar to get another glass.
(d) He talks to other patrons.
8. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
(b) So she can take a nap.
(c) So he can drive.
(d) So she can drive.
9. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
10. What does this stranger give the couple?
(a) Water instead of gin and tonics.
(b) Their drinks.
11. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
(a) Lock herself inside her apartment.
(b) Say hello to her mom.
(c) Get to bed early.
(d) Buy some groceries.
12. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) All the time.
(c) During the busy shifts.
(d) During quiet shifts.
13. Who does Evelyn find attractive?
(a) The man in the dark car.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) The man in the tuxedo.
(d) Her friend.
14. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Stay in Sodom.
(b) Leave Sodom.
(c) Look back at the destruction.
(d) Forget their life in Sodom.
15. Does Higgs believe that women have the ambition to be a bad girl?
(c) Not often.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
2. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
3. How was Eve created?
4. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
5. What did Lot offer the men of the city?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)