|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To whisper in his ear.
(b) To hear him better.
(c) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(d) To be close to him.
2. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
3. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
(a) She is better than them.
(b) They have nothing to teach.
(c) She falls short so often.
(d) They are all annoying.
4. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
(a) Something amazing.
(b) Something beautiful.
(c) Something delicious.
(d) Something scary.
5. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
(a) He is glaring at her.
(b) He is scary looking.
(c) He looks right at her as if he is trying to see her soul.
(d) He looks odd and smells funny.
6. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The fist.
(b) The rain.
(c) The bird.
(d) The windshield.
7. How many husbands has she had?
8. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
(a) To spare Sodom.
(b) To spare all the women and children.
(c) To destroy Sodom.
(d) To spare Lot.
9. What happened to Lot's wife?
(a) She looked back and became a pillar of salt.
(b) She refused to leave Sodom.
(c) She saved Lot's life.
(d) She tripped and fell.
10. Who is the man Christopher mentions?
11. How does Mitzi answer the door?
(a) With a look of innocence on her face.
(b) In surprise.
(c) With a look of lust on her face.
(d) In haste.
12. Who is this strange man?
13. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
(b) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(c) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
(d) As she first read the Bible as a child.
14. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
(a) Two officers.
(b) Four rangers.
(c) Four officers.
(d) Two rangers.
15. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
(a) He is kind.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He is scary.
(d) He does not ask for much.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Crystal prefer to work?
2. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
3. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
4. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
5. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)