|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Eve created?
(a) From Adam's rib.
(b) From the earth.
(c) From thin air.
(d) From dust.
2. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her low self-esteem.
(b) Her desire to hurt others.
(c) Her introverted and quiet personality.
(d) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
3. Why does Higgs have trouble learning from the women who get it right all the time?
(a) She falls short so often.
(b) She is better than them.
(c) They have nothing to teach.
(d) They are all annoying.
4. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
(a) Four officers.
(b) Two rangers.
(c) Four rangers.
(d) Two officers.
5. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Spirit Lake.
(b) Salvation Pond.
(c) Salamandar Creek.
(d) Silver Lake.
6. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She is tired of the party.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She decides she needs some air.
(d) She wants to get away from Adam.
7. Why does Lottie want to videotape all of the cabin's contents?
(a) To show her grandchildren.
(b) So she can remember them when they are gone.
(c) If anything happens, she'll need that to get the insurance money.
(d) So she can buy all new things.
8. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(b) To whisper in his ear.
(c) To be close to him.
(d) To hear him better.
9. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
(a) It is available for only a limited time.
(b) It will not quench one's thirst.
(c) It is like any water.
(d) It is life.
10. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Book of Mormon.
(c) The Qur'an.
(d) The Old Testament.
11. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
12. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In a beautiful gown.
(b) In her nightgown.
(c) In business attire.
(d) In jeans and a tee shirt.
13. Why does God create Eve?
(a) God thought Adam needed a woman.
(b) God wanted a challenge.
(c) Adam is lonely.
(d) Adam is bored.
14. How many husbands has she had?
15. What does Lila wish about Sam?
(a) That he loved her.
(b) That he was single.
(c) That she had never met him.
(d) That she had met him years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
2. What does this stranger give the couple?
3. How does Samson awake to find himself?
4. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
5. What does the stranger do when another group of people comes in and Crystal moves to wait on them?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)