|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does anyone know that Sam is in love with Lila?
(d) Only a few.
2. What happened to Lot's wife?
(a) She saved Lot's life.
(b) She looked back and became a pillar of salt.
(c) She tripped and fell.
(d) She refused to leave Sodom.
3. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
(b) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(c) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
(d) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
4. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
(b) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(c) To see how much better she is than them.
(d) To feel better about herself.
5. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Silver Lake.
(b) Salamandar Creek.
(c) Spirit Lake.
(d) Salvation Pond.
6. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
(a) The gardener and the housekeeper.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her mother.
7. Why is Crystal surprised at the couple's response to this man?
(a) He is very odd.
(b) Their alcoholic beverages taste funny.
(c) It is the best they have ever had.
(d) The food is delicious.
8. How does Samson awake to find himself?
(a) In a bed.
(c) In a jail cell.
(d) Tied up and unable to break free.
9. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
(a) Something to eat.
(b) A place to sit.
(c) A drink.
10. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
(a) The men be given to them.
(c) Lot's daughters.
(d) Food and a place to sleep.
11. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
12. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
13. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
(a) Lawyers and criminals.
(b) Sinners and saints.
(d) Only the evil.
14. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(b) During quiet shifts.
(c) During the busy shifts.
(d) All the time.
15. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
(a) He does not want to abuse his master's trust or God's.
(b) He does not find her attractive.
(c) He is already married.
(d) He does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
2. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
3. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
4. Why was it bad for Lot to bring his family to Sodom?
5. Samson and who had been battling for years?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)