|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
(a) Lawyers and criminals.
(b) Only the evil.
(c) Sinners and saints.
2. Does badness have to be dramatic?
3. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
4. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
(a) On a raft in the lake.
(b) On the porch.
(c) On her bed.
(d) In the living room.
5. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
6. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
(b) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
(c) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(d) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
7. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
(a) She should be asking for living water.
(b) She should go home.
(c) She should leave him alone.
(d) She has no right to question him.
8. What does Evelyn see in Adam's eyes after she kisses him?
9. Why does Lottie want to videotape all of the cabin's contents?
(a) If anything happens, she'll need that to get the insurance money.
(b) So she can buy all new things.
(c) So she can remember them when they are gone.
(d) To show her grandchildren.
10. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
(a) She knows how it feels to be nameless in certain situations.
(b) She becomes bored very easily.
(c) She does not feel loved by her husband.
(d) She lusts after many men.
11. Who is this strange man?
12. What happened when Higgs came across Jezebel?
(a) She identified with aspects of the ultimate Bad Girl.
(b) She was horrified by her.
(c) She was unable to identify with her.
(d) She was surprised by her behavior.
13. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It becomes her future.
(b) It becomes part of her past.
(c) It still exists.
(d) It is a part of her.
14. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
(a) Their home.
(c) The outdoors.
15. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(b) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
(c) To feel better about herself.
(d) To see how much better she is than them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
2. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
3. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
4. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
5. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)