|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God create Eve?
(a) God thought Adam needed a woman.
(b) God wanted a challenge.
(c) Adam is lonely.
(d) Adam is bored.
2. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
(a) She has had five failed marriages.
(b) He will not make a good husband.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) She does not love him.
3. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Qur'an.
(c) The Book of Mormon.
(d) The Old Testament.
4. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
(a) Forget about the videotape.
(b) Come with them in their vehicle.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Find the tape and follow them in her truck.
5. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
(a) It is large.
(b) It is very expensive.
(c) It is high on Mount St. Helens.
(d) She designed it herself.
6. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
(a) To spare Sodom.
(b) To destroy Sodom.
(c) To spare all the women and children.
(d) To spare Lot.
7. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Salvation Pond.
(b) Spirit Lake.
(c) Salamandar Creek.
(d) Silver Lake.
8. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To whisper in his ear.
(b) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(c) To hear him better.
(d) To be close to him.
9. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During the busy shifts.
(b) All the time.
(c) During quiet shifts.
10. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She is tired of the party.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She wants to get away from Adam.
(d) She decides she needs some air.
11. What does Hayden tell Ruthie?
(a) He does not want to see her anymore.
(b) She is his best friend.
(c) She is his, along with everything she owns.
(d) He wants to marry her.
12. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
(b) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(c) As she first read the Bible as a child.
(d) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
13. How does Samson awake to find himself?
(a) In a jail cell.
(b) In a bed.
(d) Tied up and unable to break free.
14. What happened to Lot's wife?
(a) She tripped and fell.
(b) She refused to leave Sodom.
(c) She saved Lot's life.
(d) She looked back and became a pillar of salt.
15. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
(a) She wants to work all the time to avoid her life.
(b) There are not too many people or bad memories coming through the door.
(c) She would rather not work but stay home with her children.
(d) She likes to stay busy and make a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
2. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
3. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
4. Who does Evelyn find attractive?
5. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)