|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
(b) Her low self-esteem.
(c) Her desire to hurt others.
(d) Her introverted and quiet personality.
2. How does Delilah's name translate?
(a) Evil woman.
(c) To flirt or coquettish woman.
3. How was Delilah able to get Samson to admit how he could lose his strength?
(a) She tricked him.
(b) She bribed him.
(c) She pleaded with him.
(d) She nagged him for the answer.
4. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, rarely.
(b) Yes, frequently.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) No, never.
5. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The windshield.
(b) The rain.
(c) The bird.
(d) The fist.
6. Higgs says that while knowledge is good, an intimate knowledge of what is not?
7. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(b) During the busy shifts.
(c) All the time.
(d) During quiet shifts.
8. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
(a) She becomes bored very easily.
(b) She does not feel loved by her husband.
(c) She knows how it feels to be nameless in certain situations.
(d) She lusts after many men.
9. Why is Crystal impatient with this man?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She has too many customers to deal with.
(c) She thinks he is hitting on her.
(d) He cannot decide what he wants to order.
10. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
(a) When he tells her about his scar.
(b) When he goes on his date with her.
(c) When he confesses to her.
(d) When he talks in his sleep.
11. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
(a) He is scary looking.
(b) He looks right at her as if he is trying to see her soul.
(c) He looks odd and smells funny.
(d) He is glaring at her.
12. About whom is Ruthie's story?
13. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
(a) This one scene.
(b) Four scenes.
(c) Several scenes.
(d) Two scenes.
14. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
15. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(b) A tornado rips through the forest.
(c) A bear is spotted.
(d) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
2. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
3. What does Lottie convince the rescuers she will do?
4. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
5. What does Hayden tell Ruthie?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)