|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She says good night to Hayden.
(b) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
(c) She hurries to her apartment.
(d) She goes into the store.
2. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
3. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
(b) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
(c) He admits to acting inappropriately.
(d) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
4. What was unusual about Delilah?
(a) She owned her own house.
(b) She loved Samson.
(c) She was single.
(d) She owned her own business.
5. What did Higgs understand about Jezebel?
(a) Her introverted and quiet personality.
(b) Her desire to hurt others.
(c) Her low self-esteem.
(d) Her outbursts, need for control, and pushy personality.
6. Samson and who had been battling for years?
(a) The Philistines.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The Amorites.
(d) The Livites.
7. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
(a) When he talks in his sleep.
(b) When he confesses to her.
(c) When he tells her about his scar.
(d) When he goes on his date with her.
8. How many husbands has she had?
9. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
(a) Something delicious.
(b) Something beautiful.
(c) Something scary.
(d) Something amazing.
10. Every week while Lila did these tasks, what did he do?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He talked.
(c) He argued.
(d) He laughed.
11. About whom is Ruthie's story?
12. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She wants to get away from Adam.
(c) She decides she needs some air.
(d) She is tired of the party.
13. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
14. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(b) They feared the Samaritans.
(c) They are less than honorable.
(d) They thought of them as allies.
15. Where did Delilah live?
(a) The valley between the lands of the Egyptians and the Israelites.
(b) The valley between the lands of the Philistines and the Israelites.
(c) The valley between the lands of the Livites and the Israelites.
(d) The valley between the lands of the Amorites and the Israelites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
2. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
3. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
4. Why does God create Eve?
5. What is the good news Higgs says about the Bad Girls?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)