|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Samson and who had been battling for years?
(a) The Livites.
(b) The Amorites.
(c) The Philistines.
(d) The Egyptians.
2. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She opens her present.
(c) She puts her hand on the door handle.
(d) She drives.
3. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
(b) Food and a place to sleep.
(c) Lot's daughters.
(d) The men be given to them.
4. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, frequently.
(b) Yes, sometimes.
(c) Yes, rarely.
(d) No, never.
5. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She goes into the store.
(b) She says good night to Hayden.
(c) She hurries to her apartment.
(d) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
6. What does Higgs argue is the lesson of this particular story?
(a) Women need to follow God's message when he tells them to go and not look back at their previous lives.
(b) Women need to follow their husband's instructions.
(c) Women should be careful where they walk.
(d) Women should protect those they love with their lives.
7. When did the author's introduction to the Bad Girls begin?
(a) As she searched the Bible for answers to her life.
(b) As she entered her first year at Seminary.
(c) As she worked on messages for a national convention.
(d) As she first read the Bible as a child.
8. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
(a) Something to eat.
(c) A place to sit.
(d) A drink.
9. Where does Lottie fall asleep?
(a) On the porch.
(b) On a raft in the lake.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On her bed.
10. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
(a) Two rangers.
(b) Two officers.
(c) Four officers.
(d) Four rangers.
11. What does Higgs argue is the best word to describe Delilah?
12. Does Higgs believe that women have the ambition to be a bad girl?
(d) Not often.
13. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It is a part of her.
(b) It becomes her future.
(c) It still exists.
(d) It becomes part of her past.
14. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
15. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it bad for Lot to bring his family to Sodom?
2. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
3. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
4. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
5. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)