|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
2. Where did Delilah live?
(a) The valley between the lands of the Amorites and the Israelites.
(b) The valley between the lands of the Livites and the Israelites.
(c) The valley between the lands of the Egyptians and the Israelites.
(d) The valley between the lands of the Philistines and the Israelites.
3. What did Lot offer the men of the city?
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) His daughters.
4. What is Judge Sam Nazar doing in Lila's barber's chair?
5. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
(a) Their home.
(d) The outdoors.
6. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Forget their life in Sodom.
(b) Look back at the destruction.
(c) Stay in Sodom.
(d) Leave Sodom.
7. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
(a) She designed it herself.
(b) It is large.
(c) It is very expensive.
(d) It is high on Mount St. Helens.
8. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The bird.
(b) The fist.
(c) The rain.
(d) The windshield.
9. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
(a) By harrassing Him.
(b) By asking Him why the well water wasn't good enough for him when it had been for Jacob.
(c) By asking Him to leave her alone.
(d) By asking Him to pull the bucket up from the well.
10. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He treats her like a child.
(d) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
11. Does anyone know that Sam is in love with Lila?
(a) Only a few.
12. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
13. What did Samson's enemies offer Delilah in exchange for Samson?
(c) A home.
14. What does Lila wish about Sam?
(a) That she had never met him.
(b) That he was single.
(c) That she had met him years ago.
(d) That he loved her.
15. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(b) They are less than honorable.
(c) They thought of them as allies.
(d) They feared the Samaritans.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Higgs, is anyone ever prepared for a disaster?
2. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
3. What vows had Samson taken?
4. How does Mitzi answer the door?
5. When does Crystal prefer to work?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)