|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is she?
2. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) A bear is spotted.
(b) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
(c) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(d) A tornado rips through the forest.
3. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
(a) She does not feel loved by her husband.
(b) She becomes bored very easily.
(c) She lusts after many men.
(d) She knows how it feels to be nameless in certain situations.
4. What does Hayden tell Ruthie?
(a) He does not want to see her anymore.
(b) She is his, along with everything she owns.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) She is his best friend.
5. When all the men of the city came to Lot's house, what did they demand?
(b) Lot's daughters.
(c) Food and a place to sleep.
(d) The men be given to them.
6. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
(a) He is scary.
(b) He does not ask for much.
(c) She loves him.
(d) He is kind.
7. How does Mitzi answer the door?
(a) With a look of lust on her face.
(b) In haste.
(c) With a look of innocence on her face.
(d) In surprise.
8. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In business attire.
(b) In a beautiful gown.
(c) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(d) In her nightgown.
9. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
(a) She acts as if nothing has happened.
(b) She fakes tears and fear.
(c) She asks when he is coming home.
(d) She confesses what she has done.
10. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
(a) She would rather not work but stay home with her children.
(b) She wants to work all the time to avoid her life.
(c) There are not too many people or bad memories coming through the door.
(d) She likes to stay busy and make a lot of money.
11. Who is the man Christopher mentions?
12. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
13. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is angry.
14. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
(a) It will not quench one's thirst.
(b) It is life.
(c) It is like any water.
(d) It is available for only a limited time.
15. What does Evelyn see in Adam's eyes after she kisses him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Crystal prefer to work?
2. Why does she ask him for his water?
3. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
4. Who comes to evacuate Lottie and her family?
5. What is special about Lottie's cabin?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)