|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(b) During the busy shifts.
(d) All the time.
2. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
(b) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(c) A bear is spotted.
(d) A tornado rips through the forest.
3. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
4. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
5. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(b) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
(c) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
(d) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
6. What does Jesus ask, when a Samaritan woman comes to the well to get water?
(a) He asks for a drink.
(b) He asks to speak to her.
(c) He asks for a massage.
(d) He asks for food.
7. What does the stranger tell Crystal about his water?
(a) It is life.
(b) It is available for only a limited time.
(c) It will not quench one's thirst.
(d) It is like any water.
8. Higgs says that while knowledge is good, an intimate knowledge of what is not?
9. Why was it bad for Lot to bring his family to Sodom?
(a) Sodom is for gentiles only.
(b) Lot has no job.
(c) The city had a bad reputation.
(d) The city is very large.
10. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Salamandar Creek.
(b) Silver Lake.
(c) Spirit Lake.
(d) Salvation Pond.
11. Why does she ask him for his water?
(a) So that she will not be thirsty for a few hours.
(b) So she can be happy.
(c) So she can take it to her family.
(d) So that she will not have to go back to the well again.
12. How old is she?
13. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If he is drugged.
(b) If he does not get enough sleep.
(c) If he lies.
(d) If anyone cut his hair.
14. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
(a) Buy some groceries.
(b) Get to bed early.
(c) Lock herself inside her apartment.
(d) Say hello to her mom.
15. What does Higgs argue is the lesson of this particular story?
(a) Women need to follow God's message when he tells them to go and not look back at their previous lives.
(b) Women should be careful where they walk.
(c) Women should protect those they love with their lives.
(d) Women need to follow their husband's instructions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Devin say that Evelyn will discover in the gazebo?
2. When do the men want Lila to record Sam?
3. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
4. Why does the guy that comes into the bar give Crystal the creeps?
5. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)