|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
2. Higgs says that while knowledge is good, an intimate knowledge of what is not?
3. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The gardener and the housekeeper.
(d) Her friends.
4. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To whisper in his ear.
(b) To be close to him.
(c) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(d) To hear him better.
5. Where is there another story about a bored wife and a hired man?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Book of Mormon.
(d) The Qur'an.
6. When does Crystal prefer to work?
(a) During quiet shifts.
(b) All the time.
(d) During the busy shifts.
7. Why is Crystal impatient with this man?
(a) He cannot decide what he wants to order.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She thinks he is hitting on her.
(d) She has too many customers to deal with.
8. Does badness have to be dramatic?
9. Samson and who had been battling for years?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Philistines.
(c) The Livites.
(d) The Amorites.
10. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
(a) He screams.
(b) He jumps out of the chair.
(c) He yells at Lila.
(d) He jerks awake.
11. At the end of the story, what happens to the woman's shame?
(a) It becomes her future.
(b) It becomes part of her past.
(c) It is a part of her.
(d) It still exists.
12. Every week while Lila did these tasks, what did he do?
(a) He argued.
(b) He laughed.
(c) He talked.
(d) He fell asleep.
13. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To feel better about herself.
(b) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(c) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
(d) To see how much better she is than them.
14. Who fear Judge Sam Nazar?
(a) Lawyers and criminals.
(b) Only the evil.
(c) Sinners and saints.
15. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is Pharaoh.
(b) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
(c) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
(d) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
2. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
3. Does Higgs believe that women have the ambition to be a bad girl?
4. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
5. How does Samson lose his strength?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)