|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
(a) He jerks awake.
(b) He yells at Lila.
(c) He jumps out of the chair.
(d) He screams.
2. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She goes into the store.
(b) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
(c) She says good night to Hayden.
(d) She hurries to her apartment.
3. What vows had Samson taken?
4. How does the woman handle her situation?
(a) She makes jokes about her life.
(b) She tells him the truth about her life.
(c) She tries to divert attention away from it.
(d) She lies to Jesus.
5. What does Lila wish about Sam?
(a) That she had never met him.
(b) That he loved her.
(c) That she had met him years ago.
(d) That he was single.
6. About whom is Ruthie's story?
7. What job does Potiphar have?
(a) He is a lowly slave of Pharoah.
(b) He is the head guard of Pharaoh's prisons.
(c) He is the head of Pharaoh's security.
(d) He is Pharaoh.
8. On Saturday, how many men come in at closing?
9. Suddenly, who appears?
(a) Evelyn's mother.
(c) Evelyn's father.
10. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In her nightgown.
(b) In business attire.
(c) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(d) In a beautiful gown.
11. Does anyone know that Sam is in love with Lila?
(a) Only a few.
12. What was unusual about Delilah?
(a) She was single.
(b) She loved Samson.
(c) She owned her own house.
(d) She owned her own business.
13. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
(b) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(c) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
(d) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
14. Why does God create Eve?
(a) God thought Adam needed a woman.
(b) Adam is lonely.
(c) Adam is bored.
(d) God wanted a challenge.
15. What is Judge Sam Nazar doing in Lila's barber's chair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
2. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
3. How does Mitzi answer the door?
4. What does the stranger do when another group of people comes in and Crystal moves to wait on them?
5. How old is she?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)