|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To hear him better.
(b) To whisper in his ear.
(c) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
(d) To be close to him.
2. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
(a) Their home.
(d) The outdoors.
3. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
(a) The tree of honesty.
(b) The vine of love.
(c) The bush of fate.
(d) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
4. When the woman questions Jesus, what is his response?
(a) She should go home.
(b) She should be asking for living water.
(c) She should leave him alone.
(d) She has no right to question him.
5. Why does Crystal like to work during these times?
(a) She wants to work all the time to avoid her life.
(b) She likes to stay busy and make a lot of money.
(c) She would rather not work but stay home with her children.
(d) There are not too many people or bad memories coming through the door.
6. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
(b) He admits to acting inappropriately.
(c) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
(d) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
7. What does Lila wish about Sam?
(a) That she had never met him.
(b) That he was single.
(c) That he loved her.
(d) That she had met him years ago.
8. Who does Evelyn find attractive?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) The man in the tuxedo.
(d) The man in the dark car.
9. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He treats her like a child.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
(d) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
10. What did the angels warn Lot and his family not to do?
(a) Stay in Sodom.
(b) Leave Sodom.
(c) Forget their life in Sodom.
(d) Look back at the destruction.
11. Does badness have to be dramatic?
12. How does the woman challenge Jesus a bit?
(a) By asking Him to leave her alone.
(b) By harrassing Him.
(c) By asking Him why the well water wasn't good enough for him when it had been for Jacob.
(d) By asking Him to pull the bucket up from the well.
13. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, frequently.
(b) Yes, rarely.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) No, never.
14. What is Judge Sam Nazar doing in Lila's barber's chair?
15. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
(a) A statue.
(b) A gazebo.
(c) A pond.
(d) A bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitzi think she needs?
2. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
3. About whom is Ruthie's story?
4. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
5. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)