|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
(a) She wants to get away from Adam.
(b) She decides she needs some air.
(c) She is tired of the party.
(d) She is bored.
2. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She hurries to her apartment.
(b) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
(c) She says good night to Hayden.
(d) She goes into the store.
3. What happens when Lila touches a scar on the judge's head?
(a) He screams.
(b) He yells at Lila.
(c) He jerks awake.
(d) He jumps out of the chair.
4. What did Samson's enemies offer Delilah in exchange for Samson?
(d) A home.
5. What was unusual about Delilah?
(a) She was single.
(b) She loved Samson.
(c) She owned her own house.
(d) She owned her own business.
6. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
(a) A place to sit.
(c) A drink.
(d) Something to eat.
7. Lottie stands looking across what?
(a) Spirit Lake.
(b) Salvation Pond.
(c) Silver Lake.
(d) Salamandar Creek.
8. Who is Evelyn's best friend?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
9. Every week while Lila did these tasks, what did he do?
(a) He fell asleep.
(b) He argued.
(c) He talked.
(d) He laughed.
10. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
11. Hours later, how is Evelyn dressed?
(a) In jeans and a tee shirt.
(b) In business attire.
(c) In a beautiful gown.
(d) In her nightgown.
12. Higgs says that while knowledge is good, an intimate knowledge of what is not?
13. For what did Abraham, Lot's uncle, plead with God?
(a) To spare all the women and children.
(b) To spare Lot.
(c) To destroy Sodom.
(d) To spare Sodom.
14. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, sometimes.
(b) Yes, rarely.
(c) Yes, frequently.
(d) No, never.
15. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If anyone cut his hair.
(b) If he does not get enough sleep.
(c) If he lies.
(d) If he is drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
2. From what does God tell Adam not to eat?
3. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
4. How does the woman handle her situation?
5. Why does Crystal see no point in marrying Mick?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)