1. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
2. How old is she?
3. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
4. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
Three weeks before.
5. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
So he can drive.
6. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
She puts her hand on the door handle.
7. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
She hurries to her apartment.
This section contains 4,560 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)