|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Dying for a Drink.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God create Eve?
(a) God wanted a challenge.
(b) Adam is bored.
(c) Adam is lonely.
(d) God thought Adam needed a woman.
2. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
(b) Her friends.
(c) The gardener and the housekeeper.
(d) Her mother.
3. Which of Crystal's ex-husbands is in the bar tonight?
4. How does the woman handle her situation?
(a) She lies to Jesus.
(b) She makes jokes about her life.
(c) She tries to divert attention away from it.
(d) She tells him the truth about her life.
5. When Jesus was walking on earth, what did Jews think about Samaritans?
(a) They thought of them as allies.
(b) They feared the Samaritans.
(c) They did not know who the Samaritans were.
(d) They are less than honorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
2. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
3. Mitzi pulls Joe into the house and offers him what?
4. Lottie stands looking across what?
5. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)