|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Dying for a Drink.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lesson teaches women that ___________ speak louder than words?
2. How does the woman handle her situation?
(a) She lies to Jesus.
(b) She tries to divert attention away from it.
(c) She tells him the truth about her life.
(d) She makes jokes about her life.
3. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
(a) She tries to stay.
(b) She refuses to leave.
(c) She follows their instructions.
(d) She agrees to go.
4. Why does Mitzi lean toward her husband?
(a) To hear him better.
(b) To whisper in his ear.
(c) To be close to him.
(d) To give him an eyeful of her cleavage.
5. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, rarely.
(b) Yes, frequently.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) No, never.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitzi think she needs?
2. How can Higgs relate to Potiphar's wife?
3. Who is the man Christopher mentions?
4. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
5. Lottie stands looking across what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)