|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Bored to Distraction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the good news Higgs says about the Bad Girls?
(a) They no longer exist.
(b) God loves them.
(c) No one could be as bad as them.
(d) They never existed.
2. What does this man tell Evelyn about her father?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He must know something that he does not want her to know.
(c) He treats her like a child.
(d) He is cruel to not tell her the truth.
3. How is Joseph in a situation over his head?
(a) He wants to ask Potiphar for permission but he is not home at the moment.
(b) He is fresh from the fields and suddenly finds himself in the luxury of Egypt.
(c) He knows he should follow Potiphar's wife's requests even though he does not want to.
(d) He is in love with Potiphar's wife and does not know how to handle this situation.
4. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
(a) She convinces Joseph to admit to inappropriate acts.
(b) She calls her servants and makes it look like Joseph has tried to attack her.
(c) He admits to acting inappropriately.
(d) He protects her by admitting to attacking her.
5. What is Ruthie hoping to do?
(a) Say hello to her mom.
(b) Get to bed early.
(c) Lock herself inside her apartment.
(d) Buy some groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Potiphar's wife care about Joseph?
2. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
3. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
4. Why does Evelyn walk outside?
5. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)