|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Bored to Distraction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God create Eve?
(a) Adam is bored.
(b) God thought Adam needed a woman.
(c) Adam is lonely.
(d) God wanted a challenge.
2. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
(a) A statue.
(b) A gazebo.
(c) A bench.
(d) A pond.
3. What does Mitzi do when she calls her husband?
(a) She asks when he is coming home.
(b) She fakes tears and fear.
(c) She acts as if nothing has happened.
(d) She confesses what she has done.
4. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(b) To feel better about herself.
(c) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
(d) To see how much better she is than them.
5. Who is this strange man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the man left at Mitzi's house?
2. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
3. How does Potiphar react when he learns of the incident?
4. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
5. How does Devin's kiss taste to Evelyn?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)