|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Pillar of the Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flowers and plants are all over the garden, which features what in the center?
(a) A pond.
(b) A statue.
(c) A gazebo.
(d) A bench.
2. Why does the author want to look at the women of the Bible who got things wrong?
(a) To see what they can teach the women of today.
(b) To feel better about herself.
(c) To see how much better she is than them.
(d) To see what the outcomes are when one misbehaves.
3. When is Potiphar's wife present in the Bible?
(a) Two scenes.
(b) This one scene.
(c) Several scenes.
(d) Four scenes.
4. What do both Adam and Evelyn love?
(b) The outdoors.
(d) Their home.
5. What happened when Higgs came across Jezebel?
(a) She was surprised by her behavior.
(b) She identified with aspects of the ultimate Bad Girl.
(c) She was horrified by her.
(d) She was unable to identify with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joseph refuse Potiphar's wife?
2. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
3. When the time comes for Lottie and her family to leave, what does she do?
4. Is it known why Lot's wife acted the way she did?
5. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)