|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Generous to a Fault.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Delilah's name translate?
(c) To flirt or coquettish woman.
(d) Evil woman.
2. How does Samson lose his strength?
(a) If he lies.
(b) If he does not get enough sleep.
(c) If he is drugged.
(d) If anyone cut his hair.
3. A week later, what happens in the Cascades?
(a) Lightning strikes several trees and homes.
(b) Mount St. Helens blasts steam from its top and sulfurous gases spew out at random times.
(c) A tornado rips through the forest.
(d) A bear is spotted.
4. What does Sofia notice about all the women?
(a) They were very shy.
(b) They are dressed more plainly than she.
(c) They are dressed in very expensive clothing.
(d) They were rude.
5. Why is it easy for Evelyn to obey her father?
(a) She loves him.
(b) He is scary.
(c) He is kind.
(d) He does not ask for much.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Christopher leaves, who does Mitzi call and tell not to come?
2. How does Joseph get blamed for acting inappropriately with Potiphar's wife?
3. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
4. Where is Evelyn's father's garden?
5. Who does Evelyn find attractive?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)