Introduction, Turn Signal
1. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The bird.
(b) The windshield.
(c) The rain.
(d) The fist.
2. How old is she?
3. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, frequently.
(b) No, never.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) Yes, rarely.
4. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
(a) Three weeks before.
(b) Two weeks before.
(c) Four days before.
(d) One week before
5. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So she can drive.
(b) So she can take a nap.
(c) So he can drive.
(d) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
6. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She drives.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She puts her hand on the door handle.
(d) She opens her present.
7. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She goes into the store.
(b) She hurries to her apartment.
(c) She says good night to Hayden.
(d) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
This section contains 4,560 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)