Introduction, Turn Signal
1. What did Ruthie not see coming toward her face until it was too late?
(a) The bird.
(b) The rain.
(c) The windshield.
(d) The fist.
2. How old is she?
3. Has Ruthie ever experienced something like this before?
(a) Yes, frequently.
(b) No, never.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
(d) Yes, rarely.
4. When did Ruthie meet Hayden?
(a) One week before
(b) Four days before.
(c) Two weeks before.
(d) Three weeks before.
5. Why does Hayden tell Ruthie to get over in the car, her new car?
(a) So he can drive.
(b) So she can take a nap.
(c) So she can drive.
(d) So she can open a present he wants to give her.
6. What does Ruthie do after she slides across the seat?
(a) She puts her hand on the door handle.
(b) She drives.
(c) She opens her present.
(d) She falls asleep.
7. What does Ruthie do after she gets out of the car?
(a) She calls her mom on her cell phone.
(b) She hurries to her apartment.
(c) She goes into the store.
(d) She says good night to Hayden.
This section contains 4,560 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)