|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What noise preceded David's fall through the roof?
2. What was the difference between the kitten Elsie got her and her kitten?
3. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
4. What is Kate's marital status?
5. At what time was Kate most lonely?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
2. What was David's house like?
This section contains 969 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)