|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dave sit?
2. What color and kind of car were the people making sure they got on camera?
3. What did Kate's mother call David?
4. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
5. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
2. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
3. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
4. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
5. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
6. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
7. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
8. How did Kate look to Dave?
9. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
10. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the symbolism of the kittens. What does her kitten represent to Kate? Why is she so distraught when the kitten is missing? Speculate on the gifts of multiple kittens. What kind of symbol do you think this could represent?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of person is Kate? What kind of life does she lead? Explain how Kate and Dave's personalities actually compliment each other. What kind of life awaits them later on?
Essay Topic 3
Speculate on the point of the house across the street blowing up. What kind of affect do you think this has on the plot line? Do you think this affect could have been achieved in another manner? Explain how or why not.
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)