|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her black coat.
(b) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(c) Her hurried hello's.
(d) Her huge leather purse.
2. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
3. What is the name of Dave's sports team?
(a) The Blood and Guts Couch Potatoes.
(b) The Guts and Blood Couch Potatoes.
(c) The Guts and Goo Couch Potatoes.
(d) The Blood and Guts Fried Potatoes.
4. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
5. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Beer and pizza.
(b) Candy and pizza.
(c) Beer and burgers.
(d) Alcohol and junk food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kate trying to do but couldn't?
2. How much warning was in David's smile?
3. What did Elsie give to David?
4. Why was photography frustrating?
5. What was Kate now wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the "birthday cake" house look like?
2. Why didn't Elsie like the senior citizens home?
3. What missed opportunities is Dave talking about on page 81?
4. What was David's house like?
5. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
6. What about the hole made Kate fearful?
7. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
8. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
9. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
10. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)