|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
2. What is the name of Dave's sports team?
(a) The Guts and Blood Couch Potatoes.
(b) The Blood and Guts Fried Potatoes.
(c) The Guts and Goo Couch Potatoes.
(d) The Blood and Guts Couch Potatoes.
3. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
(a) The fact that he had to wear a tie.
(b) The neon lights.
(c) The rotating hours.
(d) The small cubicles.
4. What does Kate notice about David that is very sexy?
(a) His commanding presence.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His voice.
(d) His hair.
5. What does pureed beef look like?
(a) Brown slush.
(b) Cat food.
(c) Dog food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was photography frustrating?
2. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
3. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
4. What was Kate yearning for?
5. What primarily occupies David's time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
2. What impresses Kate about David?
3. How was David's touch satisfying?
4. What is the difference that Kate has noticed in David's body from up close?
5. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
6. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
7. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
8. What was interesting to note about their first kiss?
9. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
10. What is the price for David's assistance?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)