|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elsie give to David?
(a) A smack on the face.
(b) A really large revolver.
(c) A dirty look.
(d) A chaste kiss.
2. What did Dave tell Kate to do when he left her sitting there?
(a) To go get help.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To call Elsie.
(d) To stay here.
3. What irritates Kate in the mornings?
(a) Not getting enough sleep.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Not being able to practice.
(d) Being deprived of morning coffee.
4. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That he should get out and never come near her again.
(b) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
(c) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
(d) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
5. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was David on her roof?
2. What does Elsie say that Washington is crawling with?
3. What was Kate yearning for?
4. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
5. What was hard for Kate to grasp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
2. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
3. How was David's touch satisfying?
4. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
5. How did Kate view the collapse of her marriage?
6. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
7. What about the hole made Kate fearful?
8. What missed opportunities is Dave talking about on page 81?
9. Why didn't Elsie like the senior citizens home?
10. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)