|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about the compliments she received from David?
(a) The words came from him.
(b) They were whispered in the dark intimacy of a Porsche.
(c) They were sincere and not conjured up for conversation.
(d) They were honest.
2. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
(a) The neon lights.
(b) The fact that he had to wear a tie.
(c) The rotating hours.
(d) The small cubicles.
3. What style were they built in?
(a) American style.
(b) English style.
(c) Imperial style.
(d) Federal style.
4. What did Elsie say about David?
(a) He looks like a bad guy.
(b) He looks like a good guy.
(c) He looks like he's after your pants.
(d) Watch out for that one, he's got plans.
5. How old was David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
2. What did Kate say that hurt David?
3. What is the source of David's money?
4. What "weapon" did Kate find?
5. What does pureed beef look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the "birthday cake" house look like?
2. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
3. How was David's touch satisfying?
4. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
5. What was David's house like?
6. Explain why Elsie could think David is a spy.
7. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
8. What was interesting to note about their first kiss?
9. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
10. What is the difference that Kate has noticed in David's body from up close?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)