|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
(b) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
(c) She hated her job.
(d) She wanted to try a new experience.
2. Why did Kate come back to Dave's house?
(a) She wanted to invite herself for breakfast.
(b) She wanted to stay with him.
(c) She knew he had a coffee maker.
(d) She left her Cello there.
3. Who used to work with Dave?
(b) Lenny Newfarmer.
(c) Elmo Nichols.
(d) Howard Berk.
4. What is Kate's marital status?
5. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her music stand.
(b) Her keys.
(c) Her cello.
(d) Her cummerbund.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up at the door?
2. What does Elsie think about David?
3. What did Elsie give to David?
4. What sight caused Kate to purse her lips?
5. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference that Kate has noticed in David's body from up close?
2. What is the price for David's assistance?
3. How did David justify that Kate wasn't exactly a domestic type?
4. How was David's touch satisfying?
5. How did Kate view the collapse of her marriage?
6. Explain why Elsie could think David is a spy.
7. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
8. What did Kate like about David's voice?
9. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
10. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)