|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week was it?
2. What did neither genius that lived in the house know about?
(b) Making a cake.
(c) Frosting in a can.
3. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
4. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
(a) The Arlington Memorial bridge.
(b) The Washington Monument bypass.
(c) The Arlington Memorial overpass.
(d) The Texas Ranger bridge.
5. What was Kate now wearing?
(a) A sexy teddy.
(b) Her ugly nightie.
(c) Borrowed sweats and woolen socks.
(d) A satin night robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Kate's ex husband play?
2. What did Elsie give to David?
3. How does Kate describe David's home?
4. What was different about the compliments she received from David?
5. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
2. How did Kate view the collapse of her marriage?
3. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
4. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
5. What missed opportunities is Dave talking about on page 81?
6. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
7. How does Kate keep busy?
8. What about the hole made Kate fearful?
9. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
10. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)