|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
(b) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
(c) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
(d) That he should get out and never come near her again.
2. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(a) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
3. What interrupted Kate's concentration?
(a) The intense look of David.
(b) David's whistle.
(c) The smack on the head he delivered to the critic.
(d) The music critic's snort.
4. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
5. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Beer and pizza.
(b) Candy and pizza.
(c) Alcohol and junk food.
(d) Beer and burgers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does pureed beef look like?
2. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
3. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
4. What was Kate now wearing?
5. What kinds of trees were stunted?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
2. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
3. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
4. What was David's house like?
5. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
6. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
7. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
8. What impresses Kate about David?
9. What is the price for David's assistance?
10. What was interesting to note about their first kiss?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)