|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kate yearning for?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) David to be in her home again.
(c) Some human companionship.
(d) David's no fail layer cake.
2. What Disney character is mentioned in this chapter?
(a) Princess Aurora.
(b) Snow White.
3. What was the name of the Schneiders' dog?
4. What does Elsie think about David?
(a) He's a bad man.
(b) He won't treat her well.
(c) He's a spy.
(d) He's taking advantage of her.
5. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That he should get out and never come near her again.
(b) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
(c) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
(d) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
2. What instrument did Kate's ex husband play?
3. Who showed up at the door?
4. What noise preceded David's fall through the roof?
5. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was David's house like?
2. What is the price for David's assistance?
3. How was David's touch satisfying?
4. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
5. Describe Kate's personality.
6. Explain how David's character is revealed?
7. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
8. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
9. What impresses Kate about David?
10. What was the difference between Dave and Anatole in the morning?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)