|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Peppered beef.
(c) Roasted chicken.
(d) Honey ham.
2. What kind of feeling did Dave expect when he thought of holding Kate?
3. How old was David?
4. Why did Kate come back to Dave's house?
(a) She knew he had a coffee maker.
(b) She left her Cello there.
(c) She wanted to stay with him.
(d) She wanted to invite herself for breakfast.
5. What does Kate notice about David that is very sexy?
(a) His voice.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His commanding presence.
(d) His hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was David on her roof?
2. How does Kate describe David's home?
3. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
4. What time is Kate's concert?
5. Where was her concert being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kate like about David's voice?
2. What kinds of images were evoked with the thought of removing Kate's dress?
3. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
4. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
5. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
6. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
7. How did Kate describe David's third floor?
8. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
9. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
10. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)