|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Beer and burgers.
(b) Candy and pizza.
(c) Beer and pizza.
(d) Alcohol and junk food.
2. What "weapon" did Kate find?
(a) Perfume atomizer.
(b) A yogurt cup.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) A baseball bat.
3. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five months.
4. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her hurried hello's.
(b) Her huge leather purse.
(c) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(d) Her black coat.
5. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
(c) Domestic partnerships.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate describe her marriage to Anatole?
2. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
3. What dog does David compare Kate to?
4. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
5. What job was Kate given?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
2. How did Kate describe David's third floor?
3. How was David's touch satisfying?
4. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
5. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
6. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
7. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
8. How did David justify that Kate wasn't exactly a domestic type?
9. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
10. How did Kate view the collapse of her marriage?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)