|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
(b) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
(c) That he should get out and never come near her again.
(d) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
2. What fictional character did the old lady remind Kate of?
(a) Grandma Simpson.
(c) Daisy duck.
3. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
(a) The fact that he had to wear a tie.
(b) The neon lights.
(c) The small cubicles.
(d) The rotating hours.
4. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her cummerbund.
(b) Her keys.
(c) Her music stand.
(d) Her cello.
5. How old was David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupted Kate's concentration?
2. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
3. Why was photography frustrating?
4. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
5. What comment does Elsie make on Kate's nightgown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference that Kate has noticed in David's body from up close?
2. What was interesting to note about their first kiss?
3. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
4. Describe Kate's personality.
5. What kinds of images were evoked with the thought of removing Kate's dress?
6. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
7. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
8. How did David justify that Kate wasn't exactly a domestic type?
9. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
10. What did the "birthday cake" house look like?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)