|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much warning was in David's smile?
(a) Ninety percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Thirty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
2. What was different about the compliments she received from David?
(a) The words came from him.
(b) They were whispered in the dark intimacy of a Porsche.
(c) They were sincere and not conjured up for conversation.
(d) They were honest.
3. What is Kate rushing out of the house for?
(a) An exercise class.
(b) A rehearsal.
(c) A lesson.
(d) A concert.
4. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
(b) Cedar wood.
5. What happened to Kate on Friday?
(a) Her dinner burned.
(b) Her mother died.
(c) She was late to work.
(d) She got a parking ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elsie give to David?
2. What did David hate about Kate?
3. What does Elsie say that Washington is crawling with?
4. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
5. What dog does David compare Kate to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
2. What made Kate furious?
3. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
4. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
5. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
6. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
7. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
8. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
9. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
10. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)