|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave say about Kate's lifestyle?
(a) It is the leading cause of malnutrition.
(b) It lowers her immune system.
(c) It shortens lifespan.
(d) It leaves no time for romance.
2. What was Kate yearning for?
(a) Some human companionship.
(b) A boyfriend.
(c) David's no fail layer cake.
(d) David to be in her home again.
3. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
(a) Eating popcorn and telling ghost stories.
(b) Gossiping about celebrities.
(c) Watching movies and eating popcorn.
(d) Making love.
4. Why was David on her roof?
(a) He was peeping on her.
(b) He wanted to scare her.
(c) He was making sure no prowlers got in.
(d) He was trying to fix it.
5. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
(a) Cedar wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
2. What is Kate's preferred morning beverage?
3. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
4. What noise preceded David's fall through the roof?
5. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kate keep busy?
2. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
3. Describe Kate's personality.
4. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
5. What was David's house like?
6. What was the difference between Dave and Anatole in the morning?
7. Why didn't Elsie like the senior citizens home?
8. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
9. What did Kate like about David's voice?
10. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)