|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
(b) That he should get out and never come near her again.
(c) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
(d) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
2. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
3. What two neighbors had baked David cakes?
(a) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butters.
(b) Emily Peterson and Mrs. Butler.
(c) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler.
(d) Erica Pearson and Ms. Butler.
4. What is the name of Dave's sports team?
(a) The Blood and Guts Fried Potatoes.
(b) The Guts and Blood Couch Potatoes.
(c) The Guts and Goo Couch Potatoes.
(d) The Blood and Guts Couch Potatoes.
5. Who used to work with Dave?
(a) Lenny Newfarmer.
(b) Elmo Nichols.
(c) Howard Berk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elsie think about David?
2. What did David hate about Kate?
3. What does Dave say about Kate's lifestyle?
4. What did Dave nearly drop in his lap?
5. What instrument did Kate's ex husband play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how David's character is revealed?
2. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
3. Why did Elsie have to lie about her age?
4. What was the difference between Dave and Anatole in the morning?
5. Why didn't Elsie like the senior citizens home?
6. Describe Kate's personality.
7. What did Kate like about David's voice?
8. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
9. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
10. What did the "birthday cake" house look like?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)