|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave tell Kate to do when he left her sitting there?
(a) To call the police.
(b) To call Elsie.
(c) To go get help.
(d) To stay here.
2. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She wanted to try a new experience.
(b) She hated her job.
(c) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
(d) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
3. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Beer and burgers.
(b) Candy and pizza.
(c) Alcohol and junk food.
(d) Beer and pizza.
4. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Passionate ones.
(b) Family images.
(c) Sexy ones.
(d) Old fashioned images.
5. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
(a) The privates.
(b) His chest.
(c) The knee.
(d) His shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What primarily occupies David's time?
2. What dog does David compare Kate to?
3. What was Kate yearning for?
4. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
5. What two neighbors had baked David cakes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the price for David's assistance?
2. Why did Elsie have to lie about her age?
3. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
4. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
5. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
6. How does Kate keep busy?
7. What kinds of images were evoked with the thought of removing Kate's dress?
8. Explain why Elsie could think David is a spy.
9. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
10. What impresses Kate about David?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)