|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was hard for Kate to grasp?
(a) How nice he was to her.
(b) Being between jobs.
(c) How he could charm her so easily.
(d) That he could bake.
2. What was Kate now wearing?
(a) A sexy teddy.
(b) A satin night robe.
(c) Borrowed sweats and woolen socks.
(d) Her ugly nightie.
3. What day of the week was it?
4. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
(a) Cedar wood.
5. Why was David on her roof?
(a) He was making sure no prowlers got in.
(b) He was trying to fix it.
(c) He was peeping on her.
(d) He wanted to scare her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
2. What did Elsie say about David?
3. What did Elsie give to David?
4. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
5. Where was her concert being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
2. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
3. Why was Kate convinced that her and Dave would never get married?
4. What is the price for David's assistance?
5. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
6. What kinds of things did Kate consider to be ridiculous?
7. Explain how David's character is revealed?
8. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
9. What kinds of things are insurmountable when you are married, according to Kate?
10. How does Kate keep busy?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)