|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
2. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She hated her job.
(b) She wanted to try a new experience.
(c) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
(d) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
3. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) Formidable Finn.
(b) Fancy Finn.
(c) Freakshow Finn.
(d) The Katester.
4. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A horse.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A flying horse.
(d) A rooster.
5. How old was David?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up at the door?
2. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
3. Why did Kate come back to Dave's house?
4. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
5. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kate view the collapse of her marriage?
2. How did Kate feel about Elsie?
3. What did Kate like about David's voice?
4. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
5. What was David's house like?
6. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
7. Describe Kate's personality.
8. What was the difference between Dave and Anatole in the morning?
9. What kinds of images were evoked with the thought of removing Kate's dress?
10. What did the "birthday cake" house look like?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)