|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
2. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
(a) To explain why he won't be there for practice later.
(b) To recruit someone to help finance his endeavors.
(c) To recruit someone to help get her mattress in her house.
(d) To introduce Kate as his new girlfriend.
3. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
(a) She's way to chaste.
(b) She dresses like Mary Poppins.
(c) Her house is too nice.
(d) She doesn't look the type.
4. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
(b) Cedar wood.
5. What fictional character did the old lady remind Kate of?
(c) Grandma Simpson.
(d) Daisy duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "weapon" did Kate find?
2. What was Kate called behind her back?
3. What was Kate now wearing?
4. Who showed up at the door?
5. Where was her concert being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
2. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
3. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
4. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
5. What is the difference that Kate has noticed in David's body from up close?
6. What impresses Kate about David?
7. How did David justify that Kate wasn't exactly a domestic type?
8. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
9. What was interesting to note about their first kiss?
10. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)