|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elsie say that Washington is crawling with?
2. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
(a) She has to leave.
(b) She's going to be late.
(c) She's late,
(d) She needs to get ready.
3. What kind of feeling did Dave expect when he thought of holding Kate?
4. What was it too soon for?
(b) Any kind of sexual interaction beyond kissing.
(c) Kate to come creeping into his bed.
(d) Them to go to bed together.
5. Why was David on her roof?
(a) He was trying to fix it.
(b) He was peeping on her.
(c) He was making sure no prowlers got in.
(d) He wanted to scare her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did neither genius that lived in the house know about?
2. What did Dave nearly drop in his lap?
3. What was Kate now wearing?
4. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
5. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did David note about Elsie's gun?
2. Explain how David's character is revealed?
3. What impresses Kate about David?
4. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
5. Why was it kind of weird that there was someone on Kate's roof?
6. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
7. Why is David so bent out of shape about breakfast?
8. What was interesting to note about their first kiss?
9. What about the hole made Kate fearful?
10. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)