|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) Freakshow Finn.
(b) Formidable Finn.
(c) The Katester.
(d) Fancy Finn.
2. What was Kate yearning for?
(a) David to be in her home again.
(b) David's no fail layer cake.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) Some human companionship.
3. What style were they built in?
(a) American style.
(b) Imperial style.
(c) Federal style.
(d) English style.
4. What observation hit Kate in the pit of her stomach?
(a) She was in love with David.
(b) There were no young families to be seen.
(c) She'd never had a trick or treater.
(d) There were no kids on A. Street.
5. What comment does Elsie make on Kate's nightgown?
(a) It's not showy.
(b) It's ugly.
(c) It's lovely.
(d) It's horrid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
2. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
3. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
4. How does Kate describe David's home?
5. What did Dave nearly drop in his lap?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Elsie could think David is a spy.
2. What was it about the way Kate said what she did that made David's throat close?
3. Describe Kate's personality.
4. How was David's touch satisfying?
5. How does David describe Kate's presence on stage?
6. What decision does Kate make while sitting at David's and why?
7. Why wouldn't anyone think that Kate did drugs?
8. Why didn't Elsie like the senior citizens home?
9. What about the hole made Kate fearful?
10. What was the difference between Dave and Anatole in the morning?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)