|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Elsie make on Kate's nightgown?
(a) It's not showy.
(b) It's horrid.
(c) It's lovely.
(d) It's ugly.
2. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
(a) She's late,
(b) She needs to get ready.
(c) She's going to be late.
(d) She has to leave.
3. What is the name of Dave's sports team?
(a) The Blood and Guts Fried Potatoes.
(b) The Blood and Guts Couch Potatoes.
(c) The Guts and Blood Couch Potatoes.
(d) The Guts and Goo Couch Potatoes.
4. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
(a) To recruit someone to help get her mattress in her house.
(b) To explain why he won't be there for practice later.
(c) To recruit someone to help finance his endeavors.
(d) To introduce Kate as his new girlfriend.
5. What Disney character is mentioned in this chapter?
(a) Princess Aurora.
(d) Snow White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
2. What noise preceded David's fall through the roof?
3. What is Kate rushing out of the house for?
4. What material did David use to fix her ceiling?
5. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What elements were necessary for love at first sight, according to Kate?
2. Explain how David's character is revealed?
3. Explain why Elsie could think David is a spy.
4. Why did Elsie have to lie about her age?
5. How does Kate keep busy?
6. How was David's touch satisfying?
7. What about the hole made Kate fearful?
8. What is the price for David's assistance?
9. How did David justify that Kate wasn't exactly a domestic type?
10. Why did Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler drive Kate crazy?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)