|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kate's preferred morning beverage?
(a) Apple juice.
(b) Orange juice.
2. What was Kate now wearing?
(a) Borrowed sweats and woolen socks.
(b) A sexy teddy.
(c) Her ugly nightie.
(d) A satin night robe.
3. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin B.
4. What does Elsie say that Washington is crawling with?
5. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
6. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Four months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five months.
7. Who showed up at the door?
(a) A FAA investigator.
(b) A carpenter,
8. What is Kate's marital status?
9. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
(a) Her house is too nice.
(b) She dresses like Mary Poppins.
(c) She doesn't look the type.
(d) She's way to chaste.
10. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Sexy ones.
(b) Old fashioned images.
(c) Passionate ones.
(d) Family images.
11. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Alcohol and junk food.
(b) Beer and burgers.
(c) Beer and pizza.
(d) Candy and pizza.
12. How much warning was in David's smile?
(a) Thirty percent.
(b) Ninety percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
13. Why was photography frustrating?
(a) Every client thought they could do it better.
(b) He had to conform to someone else's ideas.
(c) He wasn't that good at it.
(d) There was little creativity involved.
14. What job was Kate given?
(a) Layout design.
(b) Moving the dresser.
(c) Ordering the pizza.
(d) Moving the mattresses.
15. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(d) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
2. What dog does David compare Kate to?
3. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
4. How does Kate describe David's home?
5. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)