|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What observation hit Kate in the pit of her stomach?
(a) There were no kids on A. Street.
(b) There were no young families to be seen.
(c) She'd never had a trick or treater.
(d) She was in love with David.
2. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
(a) Her house is too nice.
(b) She dresses like Mary Poppins.
(c) She doesn't look the type.
(d) She's way to chaste.
3. Who showed up at the door?
(a) A FAA investigator.
(c) A carpenter,
4. Who used to work with Dave?
(a) Lenny Newfarmer.
(c) Howard Berk.
(d) Elmo Nichols.
5. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
6. What "weapon" did Kate find?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A yogurt cup.
(c) Perfume atomizer.
(d) A hairbrush.
7. What does Elsie say that Washington is crawling with?
8. What did Elsie give to David?
(a) A chaste kiss.
(b) A smack on the face.
(c) A really large revolver.
(d) A dirty look.
9. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
(a) She was happy in things that were inexpensive.
(b) She was comfortable in her own skin.
(c) She was cute in her pink robe.
(d) She didn't mind being rumpled.
10. What did Dave tell Kate to do when he left her sitting there?
(a) To call Elsie.
(b) To go get help.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To stay here.
11. What color were the wing chairs that were in David's house?
(a) Lime green.
(b) Lincoln green.
(c) Forest green.
(d) Pine green.
12. How does Kate describe David's home?
(a) Warm and cluttered with life.
13. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(b) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
14. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her cummerbund.
(b) Her keys.
(c) Her music stand.
(d) Her cello.
15. What irritates Kate in the mornings?
(a) Being deprived of morning coffee.
(b) Not getting enough sleep.
(c) Not being able to practice.
(d) Being alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
2. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
3. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
4. What was Kate now wearing?
5. Why was David on her roof?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)