|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
2. Why was photography frustrating?
(a) Every client thought they could do it better.
(b) He had to conform to someone else's ideas.
(c) There was little creativity involved.
(d) He wasn't that good at it.
3. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
4. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
(a) She was happy in things that were inexpensive.
(b) She was comfortable in her own skin.
(c) She didn't mind being rumpled.
(d) She was cute in her pink robe.
5. What kind of food did David order?
(a) Chinese food.
(d) Japanese food.
6. What business did David run with a partner?
(a) Corner store.
(b) Amusement park.
(c) Roller skating.
7. What job was Kate given?
(a) Moving the dresser.
(b) Moving the mattresses.
(c) Ordering the pizza.
(d) Layout design.
8. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Sexy ones.
(b) Passionate ones.
(c) Family images.
(d) Old fashioned images.
9. How much warning was in David's smile?
(a) Thirty percent.
(b) Ninety percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
10. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
(a) They go downstairs and see what's in her refrigerator.
(b) He cooks her dinner.
(c) She come over to his place for awhile.
(d) She comes over for tea.
11. What day of the week was it?
12. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
(a) The knee.
(b) His chest.
(c) The privates.
(d) His shoulder.
13. What primarily occupies David's time?
(b) Watching Kate.
(c) Reading comic books.
14. What was Kate trying to do but couldn't?
(a) Have privacy.
(c) Eat breakfast.
(d) Wash dishes.
15. What observation hit Kate in the pit of her stomach?
(a) There were no kids on A. Street.
(b) She'd never had a trick or treater.
(c) There were no young families to be seen.
(d) She was in love with David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
2. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
3. How old was David?
4. Where was her concert being held?
5. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)