|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Honey ham.
(c) Peppered beef.
(d) Roasted chicken.
2. What two neighbors had baked David cakes?
(a) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butters.
(b) Emily Peterson and Mrs. Butler.
(c) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler.
(d) Erica Pearson and Ms. Butler.
3. Why was photography frustrating?
(a) There was little creativity involved.
(b) He wasn't that good at it.
(c) He had to conform to someone else's ideas.
(d) Every client thought they could do it better.
4. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
(a) Making love.
(b) Eating popcorn and telling ghost stories.
(c) Watching movies and eating popcorn.
(d) Gossiping about celebrities.
5. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(b) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
6. What job was Kate given?
(a) Moving the dresser.
(b) Ordering the pizza.
(c) Moving the mattresses.
(d) Layout design.
7. Why was David on her roof?
(a) He was peeping on her.
(b) He was making sure no prowlers got in.
(c) He wanted to scare her.
(d) He was trying to fix it.
8. What smell permeated David's home?
(a) Charred applewood and fresh baked spice cake.
(b) Fresh bread and apple pie.
(c) Motor oil and apple pie.
(d) Burning wood from the fireplace and cookies.
9. What job does Elsie have?
(a) Slinging burgers.
(b) Girdles and bra's.
(c) Costume designer.
(d) A pilot.
10. What was the name of the Schneiders' dog?
11. What comment does Elsie make on Kate's nightgown?
(a) It's horrid.
(b) It's lovely.
(c) It's not showy.
(d) It's ugly.
12. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
13. What did Dave nearly drop in his lap?
(a) His coffee.
(b) His tea.
(c) His sandwich.
(d) His dinner.
14. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
(a) She was cute in her pink robe.
(b) She was comfortable in her own skin.
(c) She was happy in things that were inexpensive.
(d) She didn't mind being rumpled.
15. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
(a) Her house is too nice.
(b) She's way to chaste.
(c) She dresses like Mary Poppins.
(d) She doesn't look the type.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business did David run with a partner?
2. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
3. Who showed up at the door?
4. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
5. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)