|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much warning was in David's smile?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Ninety percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
2. What did neither genius that lived in the house know about?
(a) Frosting in a can.
(c) Making a cake.
3. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A camera pod from a helicopter.
(b) A twisted piece of wreckage.
(c) A meteor.
(d) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
4. What kinds of trees were stunted?
5. What did Dave tell Kate to do when he left her sitting there?
(a) To go get help.
(b) To stay here.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To call Elsie.
6. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
(a) The privates.
(b) His chest.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) The knee.
7. What dog does David compare Kate to?
(a) A Rottweiler.
(b) A Poodle.
(c) A Doberman.
(d) A Golden Retriever.
8. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A horse.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A flying horse.
9. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
10. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Old fashioned images.
(b) Family images.
(c) Passionate ones.
(d) Sexy ones.
11. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her hurried hello's.
(b) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(c) Her huge leather purse.
(d) Her black coat.
12. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
(a) The Washington Monument bypass.
(b) The Arlington Memorial bridge.
(c) The Arlington Memorial overpass.
(d) The Texas Ranger bridge.
13. Where was her concert being held?
(a) The Arlington Concert Hall.
(b) The Science Academy.
(c) The Washington Memorial Concert Hall.
(d) The National Academy of Sciences.
14. What two neighbors had baked David cakes?
(a) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler.
(b) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butters.
(c) Emily Peterson and Mrs. Butler.
(d) Erica Pearson and Ms. Butler.
15. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
(a) The fact that he had to wear a tie.
(b) The neon lights.
(c) The rotating hours.
(d) The small cubicles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dave nearly drop in his lap?
2. What job does Elsie have?
3. Why was photography frustrating?
4. What job was Kate given?
5. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)