|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A meteor.
(b) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
(c) A twisted piece of wreckage.
(d) A camera pod from a helicopter.
2. What does Kate notice about David that is very sexy?
(a) His hair.
(b) His voice.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His commanding presence.
3. Why does everyone try to feed Kate, according to Elsie?
(a) She's malnourished.
(b) She's thin.
(c) They're afraid she isn't getting her nutrition.
(d) She's too skinny.
4. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(d) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
5. What job does Elsie have?
(a) Girdles and bra's.
(b) Costume designer.
(c) Slinging burgers.
(d) A pilot.
6. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
7. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
(d) Cedar wood.
8. What does Elsie think about David?
(a) He won't treat her well.
(b) He's taking advantage of her.
(c) He's a spy.
(d) He's a bad man.
9. What did neither genius that lived in the house know about?
(a) Making a cake.
(c) Frosting in a can.
10. What did Elsie give to David?
(a) A dirty look.
(b) A chaste kiss.
(c) A really large revolver.
(d) A smack on the face.
11. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her cello.
(b) Her cummerbund.
(c) Her keys.
(d) Her music stand.
12. What color were the wing chairs that were in David's house?
(a) Pine green.
(b) Lincoln green.
(c) Lime green.
(d) Forest green.
13. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
(a) She was comfortable in her own skin.
(b) She was happy in things that were inexpensive.
(c) She didn't mind being rumpled.
(d) She was cute in her pink robe.
14. What does pureed beef look like?
(a) Brown slush.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Cat food.
15. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Four months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was her concert being held?
2. What does Dave say about Kate's lifestyle?
3. What is Kate rushing out of the house for?
4. What happened to Kate on Friday?
5. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)