|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was David on her roof?
(a) He wanted to scare her.
(b) He was peeping on her.
(c) He was trying to fix it.
(d) He was making sure no prowlers got in.
2. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
3. How does Kate describe her marriage to Anatole?
(b) Sterile and modern.
4. How old was David?
5. What was Kate now wearing?
(a) A sexy teddy.
(b) A satin night robe.
(c) Her ugly nightie.
(d) Borrowed sweats and woolen socks.
6. What kinds of trees were stunted?
7. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
(a) He cooks her dinner.
(b) They go downstairs and see what's in her refrigerator.
(c) She come over to his place for awhile.
(d) She comes over for tea.
8. What dog does David compare Kate to?
(a) A Rottweiler.
(b) A Golden Retriever.
(c) A Poodle.
(d) A Doberman.
9. What is the source of David's money?
(a) He inherited a lot of money.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) He won the lottery.
(d) He sold the photography business for lots of money.
10. What noise preceded David's fall through the roof?
(a) The sound of shingles crunching.
(b) The sound of wood breaking.
(c) The sound of tarred paper tearing.
(d) The sound of plywood breaking.
11. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her keys.
(b) Her cummerbund.
(c) Her music stand.
(d) Her cello.
12. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) Fancy Finn.
(b) Freakshow Finn.
(c) The Katester.
(d) Formidable Finn.
13. What is Kate's marital status?
14. What did Elsie say about David?
(a) He looks like a good guy.
(b) He looks like he's after your pants.
(c) Watch out for that one, he's got plans.
(d) He looks like a bad guy.
15. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
(a) Gossiping about celebrities.
(b) Eating popcorn and telling ghost stories.
(c) Watching movies and eating popcorn.
(d) Making love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week was it?
2. What business did David run with a partner?
3. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
4. Why does everyone try to feed Kate, according to Elsie?
5. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)