|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
2. Why does everyone try to feed Kate, according to Elsie?
(a) They're afraid she isn't getting her nutrition.
(b) She's malnourished.
(c) She's too skinny.
(d) She's thin.
3. What instrument did Kate's ex husband play?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The oboe.
(c) The french horn.
(d) The piano.
4. What style were they built in?
(a) English style.
(b) Imperial style.
(c) American style.
(d) Federal style.
5. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her huge leather purse.
(b) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(c) Her black coat.
(d) Her hurried hello's.
6. How much warning was in David's smile?
(a) Ninety percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
7. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Old fashioned images.
(b) Passionate ones.
(c) Family images.
(d) Sexy ones.
8. What business did David run with a partner?
(a) Corner store.
(b) Roller skating.
(d) Amusement park.
9. What interrupted Kate's concentration?
(a) The intense look of David.
(b) The smack on the head he delivered to the critic.
(c) The music critic's snort.
(d) David's whistle.
10. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Alcohol and junk food.
(b) Candy and pizza.
(c) Beer and burgers.
(d) Beer and pizza.
11. What kinds of trees were stunted?
12. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
(a) The privates.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His chest.
(d) The knee.
13. What did Elsie give to David?
(a) A chaste kiss.
(b) A smack on the face.
(c) A really large revolver.
(d) A dirty look.
14. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
(a) She needs to get ready.
(b) She's late,
(c) She has to leave.
(d) She's going to be late.
15. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was hard for Kate to grasp?
2. What kind of food did David order?
3. What comment made it difficult for David to keep the smile from his face?
4. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
5. What was Kate called behind her back?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)