|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Sexy ones.
(b) Family images.
(c) Old fashioned images.
(d) Passionate ones.
2. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
3. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
(a) To explain why he won't be there for practice later.
(b) To recruit someone to help finance his endeavors.
(c) To introduce Kate as his new girlfriend.
(d) To recruit someone to help get her mattress in her house.
4. What irritates Kate in the mornings?
(a) Being alone.
(b) Being deprived of morning coffee.
(c) Not being able to practice.
(d) Not getting enough sleep.
5. What did Dave nearly drop in his lap?
(a) His tea.
(b) His dinner.
(c) His sandwich.
(d) His coffee.
6. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She wanted to try a new experience.
(b) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
(c) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
(d) She hated her job.
7. What did Elsie say about David?
(a) He looks like a bad guy.
(b) Watch out for that one, he's got plans.
(c) He looks like he's after your pants.
(d) He looks like a good guy.
8. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
(a) Peppered beef.
(b) Roasted chicken.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Honey ham.
9. What "weapon" did Kate find?
(a) A yogurt cup.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A hairbrush.
(d) Perfume atomizer.
10. What does Elsie think about David?
(a) He's taking advantage of her.
(b) He's a bad man.
(c) He won't treat her well.
(d) He's a spy.
11. What does Kate notice about David that is very sexy?
(a) His hair.
(b) His commanding presence.
(c) His voice.
(d) His appearance.
12. What sight caused Kate to purse her lips?
(a) Her roof,
(b) Her quilt.
(c) The hole in her ceiling.
(d) The wet quilt.
13. What time is Kate's concert?
14. What was hard for Kate to grasp?
(a) Being between jobs.
(b) How nice he was to her.
(c) That he could bake.
(d) How he could charm her so easily.
15. What is Kate's preferred morning beverage?
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Apple juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kate called behind her back?
2. What kind of feeling did Dave expect when he thought of holding Kate?
3. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
4. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
5. What was it too soon for?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)