|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was photography frustrating?
(a) He had to conform to someone else's ideas.
(b) There was little creativity involved.
(c) Every client thought they could do it better.
(d) He wasn't that good at it.
2. What does Kate notice about David that is very sexy?
(a) His hair.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His commanding presence.
(d) His voice.
3. What does Dave say about Kate's lifestyle?
(a) It leaves no time for romance.
(b) It is the leading cause of malnutrition.
(c) It shortens lifespan.
(d) It lowers her immune system.
4. What did Elsie say about David?
(a) He looks like a bad guy.
(b) He looks like he's after your pants.
(c) He looks like a good guy.
(d) Watch out for that one, he's got plans.
5. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A camera pod from a helicopter.
(b) A meteor.
(c) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
(d) A twisted piece of wreckage.
6. What was different about the compliments she received from David?
(a) They were sincere and not conjured up for conversation.
(b) They were honest.
(c) The words came from him.
(d) They were whispered in the dark intimacy of a Porsche.
7. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Four months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
8. What smell permeated David's home?
(a) Fresh bread and apple pie.
(b) Motor oil and apple pie.
(c) Charred applewood and fresh baked spice cake.
(d) Burning wood from the fireplace and cookies.
9. What was the name of the Schneiders' dog?
10. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) Freakshow Finn.
(b) Formidable Finn.
(c) The Katester.
(d) Fancy Finn.
11. What kinds of trees were stunted?
12. How does Kate describe David's home?
(a) Warm and cluttered with life.
13. What "weapon" did Kate find?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A yogurt cup.
(d) Perfume atomizer.
14. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
15. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kate rushing out of the house for?
2. What happened to Kate on Friday?
3. What job was Kate given?
4. Who showed up at the door?
5. What did Kate forget?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)