|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her music stand.
(b) Her keys.
(c) Her cello.
(d) Her cummerbund.
2. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(c) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
3. What comment made it difficult for David to keep the smile from his face?
(a) She was single and lonely.
(b) The ugly coat he hated was ruined.
(c) She had nowhere to sleep that night.
(d) She had already been married once.
4. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Family images.
(b) Old fashioned images.
(c) Passionate ones.
(d) Sexy ones.
5. What fumes were making Kate crazy?
(b) Cedar wood.
6. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
(a) The neon lights.
(b) The rotating hours.
(c) The small cubicles.
(d) The fact that he had to wear a tie.
7. What time is Kate's concert?
8. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
9. What does Elsie say that Washington is crawling with?
10. Why was photography frustrating?
(a) He had to conform to someone else's ideas.
(b) There was little creativity involved.
(c) Every client thought they could do it better.
(d) He wasn't that good at it.
11. Where was her concert being held?
(a) The Science Academy.
(b) The Arlington Concert Hall.
(c) The National Academy of Sciences.
(d) The Washington Memorial Concert Hall.
12. What was it too soon for?
(a) Them to go to bed together.
(c) Kate to come creeping into his bed.
(d) Any kind of sexual interaction beyond kissing.
13. What does Dave say about Kate's lifestyle?
(a) It is the leading cause of malnutrition.
(b) It shortens lifespan.
(c) It leaves no time for romance.
(d) It lowers her immune system.
14. What interrupted Kate's concentration?
(a) The intense look of David.
(b) The music critic's snort.
(c) David's whistle.
(d) The smack on the head he delivered to the critic.
15. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
(a) Roast beef.
(b) Roasted chicken.
(c) Honey ham.
(d) Peppered beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
2. What did Elsie give to David?
3. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
4. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
5. What is Kate's marital status?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)