|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of David's money?
(a) He won the lottery.
(b) He inherited a lot of money.
(c) He robbed a bank.
(d) He sold the photography business for lots of money.
2. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A meteor.
(b) A camera pod from a helicopter.
(c) A twisted piece of wreckage.
(d) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
3. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A horse.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A flying horse.
4. What "weapon" did Kate find?
(a) Perfume atomizer.
(b) A yogurt cup.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A hairbrush.
5. What sight caused Kate to purse her lips?
(a) The wet quilt.
(b) The hole in her ceiling.
(c) Her quilt.
(d) Her roof,
6. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her black coat.
(b) Her hurried hello's.
(c) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(d) Her huge leather purse.
7. What fictional character did the old lady remind Kate of?
(a) Daisy duck.
(c) Grandma Simpson.
8. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
(a) Peppered beef.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Roasted chicken.
(d) Honey ham.
9. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
(a) The privates.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) The knee.
(d) His chest.
10. What is Kate's preferred morning beverage?
(b) Apple juice.
(c) Orange juice.
11. What does it mean when an alarm goes off in Kate's house?
(a) She needs to get ready.
(b) She's late,
(c) She's going to be late.
(d) She has to leave.
12. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
13. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
(a) She's way to chaste.
(b) She dresses like Mary Poppins.
(c) She doesn't look the type.
(d) Her house is too nice.
14. What did Elsie say about David?
(a) He looks like a good guy.
(b) Watch out for that one, he's got plans.
(c) He looks like a bad guy.
(d) He looks like he's after your pants.
15. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) The Katester.
(b) Fancy Finn.
(c) Formidable Finn.
(d) Freakshow Finn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kate now wearing?
2. What kind of food did David order?
3. What was it too soon for?
4. How does Kate describe her marriage to Anatole?
5. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)