|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did her feather quilt cost her?
(a) Four hundred dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
2. What sight caused Kate to purse her lips?
(a) Her quilt.
(b) The wet quilt.
(c) The hole in her ceiling.
(d) Her roof,
3. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
(a) To recruit someone to help finance his endeavors.
(b) To recruit someone to help get her mattress in her house.
(c) To explain why he won't be there for practice later.
(d) To introduce Kate as his new girlfriend.
4. What was it too soon for?
(a) Them to go to bed together.
(b) Any kind of sexual interaction beyond kissing.
(d) Kate to come creeping into his bed.
5. What was different about the compliments she received from David?
(a) The words came from him.
(b) They were honest.
(c) They were sincere and not conjured up for conversation.
(d) They were whispered in the dark intimacy of a Porsche.
6. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin A.
7. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She wanted to try a new experience.
(b) She hated her job.
(c) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
(d) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
8. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
(a) She was comfortable in her own skin.
(b) She was cute in her pink robe.
(c) She was happy in things that were inexpensive.
(d) She didn't mind being rumpled.
9. What two neighbors had baked David cakes?
(a) Erica Pearson and Ms. Butler.
(b) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butters.
(c) Emily Peterson and Mrs. Butler.
(d) Emily Pearson and Mrs. Butler.
10. Why was David on her roof?
(a) He wanted to scare her.
(b) He was peeping on her.
(c) He was trying to fix it.
(d) He was making sure no prowlers got in.
11. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
12. What irritates Kate in the mornings?
(a) Not getting enough sleep.
(b) Being deprived of morning coffee.
(c) Not being able to practice.
(d) Being alone.
13. What was Kate yearning for?
(a) David to be in her home again.
(b) Some human companionship.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) David's no fail layer cake.
14. What style were they built in?
(a) American style.
(b) Federal style.
(c) English style.
(d) Imperial style.
15. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
2. How does Kate describe her marriage to Anatole?
3. What couldn't Dave stand about working at Adtech?
4. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
5. What business did David run with a partner?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)