|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of David's money?
(a) He sold the photography business for lots of money.
(b) He inherited a lot of money.
(c) He robbed a bank.
(d) He won the lottery.
2. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
(a) Domestic partnerships.
3. What dog does David compare Kate to?
(a) A Doberman.
(b) A Rottweiler.
(c) A Poodle.
(d) A Golden Retriever.
4. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Candy and pizza.
(b) Alcohol and junk food.
(c) Beer and burgers.
(d) Beer and pizza.
5. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(a) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
6. What does pureed beef look like?
(a) Cat food.
(b) Brown slush.
(d) Dog food.
7. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her black coat.
(b) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(c) Her huge leather purse.
(d) Her hurried hello's.
8. What did Kate forget?
(a) Her keys.
(b) Her cummerbund.
(c) Her cello.
(d) Her music stand.
9. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
(b) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
(c) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
(d) That he should get out and never come near her again.
10. What is Kate's marital status?
11. Who used to work with Dave?
(a) Howard Berk.
(b) Elmo Nichols.
(d) Lenny Newfarmer.
12. What job was Kate given?
(a) Layout design.
(b) Ordering the pizza.
(c) Moving the dresser.
(d) Moving the mattresses.
13. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
14. What was the name of the Schneiders' dog?
15. Why does everyone try to feed Kate, according to Elsie?
(a) She's malnourished.
(b) They're afraid she isn't getting her nutrition.
(c) She's too skinny.
(d) She's thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fictional character did the old lady remind Kate of?
2. What kind of food did David order?
3. Who showed up at the door?
4. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
5. Where was her concert being held?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)