|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was photography frustrating?
(a) Every client thought they could do it better.
(b) He wasn't that good at it.
(c) There was little creativity involved.
(d) He had to conform to someone else's ideas.
2. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
(a) She come over to his place for awhile.
(b) She comes over for tea.
(c) He cooks her dinner.
(d) They go downstairs and see what's in her refrigerator.
3. What does pureed beef look like?
(a) Cat food.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Brown slush.
4. What kind of feeling did Dave expect when he thought of holding Kate?
5. What irritates Kate in the mornings?
(a) Being deprived of morning coffee.
(b) Not being able to practice.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Not getting enough sleep.
6. What does David suggest that they could stay up all night doing?
(a) Watching movies and eating popcorn.
(b) Making love.
(c) Gossiping about celebrities.
(d) Eating popcorn and telling ghost stories.
7. What style were they built in?
(a) English style.
(b) Imperial style.
(c) American style.
(d) Federal style.
8. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She hated her job.
(b) She wanted to try a new experience.
(c) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
(d) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
9. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
10. What does Dave say about Kate's lifestyle?
(a) It shortens lifespan.
(b) It leaves no time for romance.
(c) It is the leading cause of malnutrition.
(d) It lowers her immune system.
11. What was Kate yearning for?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) David's no fail layer cake.
(c) David to be in her home again.
(d) Some human companionship.
12. What is Kate's marital status?
13. What business did David run with a partner?
(a) Roller skating.
(b) Corner store.
(c) Amusement park.
14. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
15. What is the source of David's money?
(a) He won the lottery.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) He sold the photography business for lots of money.
(d) He inherited a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kate's preferred morning beverage?
2. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
3. What "weapon" did Kate find?
4. What Disney character is mentioned in this chapter?
5. What job was Kate given?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)