|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material did David use to fix her ceiling?
(b) The fence in their backyard.
(c) House wrap.
2. What did Kate say that hurt David?
(a) That his desire to touch her robe was a ploy to fondle her.
(b) That he can't come over anymore, now that Elsie's moving in.
(c) That she doesn't like to be touched by a man with designs on her.
(d) That he should get out and never come near her again.
3. What did Dave find he liked about Kate?
(a) She didn't mind being rumpled.
(b) She was happy in things that were inexpensive.
(c) She was cute in her pink robe.
(d) She was comfortable in her own skin.
4. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
5. What dog does David compare Kate to?
(a) A Poodle.
(b) A Doberman.
(c) A Golden Retriever.
(d) A Rottweiler.
6. What kind of feeling did Dave expect when he thought of holding Kate?
7. What kind of food did David order?
(a) Japanese food.
(b) Chinese food.
8. What kinds of trees were stunted?
9. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
(b) She hated her job.
(c) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
(d) She wanted to try a new experience.
10. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A meteor.
(b) A camera pod from a helicopter.
(c) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
(d) A twisted piece of wreckage.
11. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) The Katester.
(b) Freakshow Finn.
(c) Fancy Finn.
(d) Formidable Finn.
12. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
(a) She comes over for tea.
(b) She come over to his place for awhile.
(c) They go downstairs and see what's in her refrigerator.
(d) He cooks her dinner.
13. What time is Kate's concert?
14. What business did David run with a partner?
(a) Roller skating.
(b) Corner store.
(d) Amusement park.
15. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupted Kate's concentration?
2. What vitamin does Dave ask Kate if she takes?
3. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
4. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
5. Who used to work with Dave?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)