|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Cash and Carry store?
2. What is the name of Dave's sports team?
(a) The Blood and Guts Fried Potatoes.
(b) The Guts and Blood Couch Potatoes.
(c) The Blood and Guts Couch Potatoes.
(d) The Guts and Goo Couch Potatoes.
3. What "weapon" did Kate find?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A yogurt cup.
(d) Perfume atomizer.
4. What does pureed beef look like?
(b) Dog food.
(c) Brown slush.
(d) Cat food.
5. What did Kate say to David's spontaneous marriage proposal?
(a) She'd rather get boiled in oil.
6. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A horse.
(b) A rooster.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A flying horse.
7. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her hurried hello's.
(b) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(c) Her black coat.
(d) Her huge leather purse.
8. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
(c) Domestic partnerships.
9. What smell permeated David's home?
(a) Burning wood from the fireplace and cookies.
(b) Charred applewood and fresh baked spice cake.
(c) Fresh bread and apple pie.
(d) Motor oil and apple pie.
10. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five months.
11. What exercise does Dave suggest to Kate?
12. Why did Kate come back to Dave's house?
(a) She knew he had a coffee maker.
(b) She wanted to stay with him.
(c) She left her Cello there.
(d) She wanted to invite herself for breakfast.
13. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) The privates.
(c) His chest.
(d) The knee.
14. What observation hit Kate in the pit of her stomach?
(a) She'd never had a trick or treater.
(b) There were no kids on A. Street.
(c) There were no young families to be seen.
(d) She was in love with David.
15. What material did David use to fix her ceiling?
(a) The fence in their backyard.
(d) House wrap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
2. What was Kate now wearing?
3. What kinds of trees were stunted?
4. What was Kate trying to do but couldn't?
5. What fictional character did the old lady remind Kate of?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)