|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tito and his gang come into the bar every night except _____________ and Saturday.
2. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
3. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
4. What news does Myron learn when he arrives at Linda's house?
5. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Myron, Linda, Chad, and Win. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 2
Coben uses more than one instance of irony in the play. Cite at least two other examples you can identify in the story and note why they are examples of irony.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the novel's title. What did the author mean by calling the book BACK SPIN? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)