Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Esperanza's former profession?
2. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
3. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
5. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Linda. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Cissy Lockwood. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by creating Cissy Lockwood's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the symbolism of Chad's severed finger. What does it signify? What role does it play in the story? Why did the author choose this item?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)