|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
2. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
3. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
4. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
5. What was Carl's former profession?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Linda. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Jack What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the novel's title. What did the author mean by calling the book BACK SPIN? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)