Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Esperanza's former profession?
2. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
3. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
5. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Cissy Lockwood. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by creating Cissy Lockwood's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Myron, Linda, Chad, and Win. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two themes about loss in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)