|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
2. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) Army photo.
(c) Golf trophies.
(d) College yearbook.
3. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
(a) He was tied up.
(b) A bag was put over his head.
(c) He was driven off in a car.
(d) He knew his kidnappers.
4. Who is a suspect in Jack's murder?
5. What is the name of the biker bar?
(b) Parker Here.
(c) Parker Inn.
(d) Last Chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda's attorney?
2. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
3. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
4. What does Myron pretend to be with the girls at the mall?
5. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
2. What is Reginald's reaction when Myron tells him about Chad's kidnapping?
3. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
4. How do the mall girls lead Myron to a clue about the neo-Nazi who beat him up?
5. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
6. What true story does Chad tell after Myron protests that Chad is lying about his account of the kidnapping?
7. How does Esme react when Myron confronts her about being involved with Chad?
8. How does Myron find Tito's house and unfortunately, Tito's dead body?
9. What information does Matt give Myron about Chad's affair and his own activities related to the kidnapping?
10. Where is Myron looking when he realizes that he has solved the crime?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)