|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find as the weapon that killed Tito?
(d) Hunting knife.
2. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
(a) He just didn't love her anymore.
(b) He claims she was a bad mother.
(c) He claims she was unfaithful.
(d) He claims mental cruelty.
3. Who does Myron deduce was the man with Jack at the motel?
4. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
5. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
(b) Hunting knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
2. What secret does Norm need to keep?
3. What does Myron pretend to be with the girls at the mall?
4. Which of the following does Myron not do to Escape?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the only situation in the book where the author changes point of view from Myron to another character?
2. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
3. What does Francine tell Myron about Lloyd after Myron reveals who he really is?
4. What motive would Norm have had to kill Jack and kidnap Chad?
5. How does Esme react when Myron confronts her about being involved with Chad?
6. How does Myron find Tito's house and unfortunately, Tito's dead body?
7. What true story does Chad tell after Myron protests that Chad is lying about his account of the kidnapping?
8. How does the author portray teenagers in the book?
9. Explain why Tad has multiple motives in Jack's murder.
10. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)