|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened years ago that makes Win avoid his mother?
(a) He found out he was adopted.
(b) She humiliated him in front of the whole school.
(c) She abused him.
(d) He saw her having sex with his riding instructor.
2. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
3. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
(a) An impending thunderstorm.
(b) A fight with Linda.
(c) A ransom call on his cell phone.
(d) Chad's severed finger.
4. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
(a) He was driven off in a car.
(b) A bag was put over his head.
(c) He knew his kidnappers.
(d) He was tied up.
5. What is the location where Jack was shot?
(a) The quarry on the 16th hole at the gold course.
(b) In his car.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
2. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
3. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
4. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
5. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
2. What true story does Chad tell after Myron protests that Chad is lying about his account of the kidnapping?
3. How do the mall girls lead Myron to a clue about the neo-Nazi who beat him up?
4. Why is Linda a suspect in Jack's murder?
5. Describe the encounter between Myron and Win's mother, Cissy Lockwood.
6. Describe Esperanza's encounter in the biker bar.
7. Explain Esperanza's theory of the kidnapping.
8. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
9. What surprising information do Carl and the motel maid give to Myron?
10. What conclusion does Myron come to regarding the kidnapping at this point?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)