|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Norm need to keep?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He is a criminal.
2. What is the name of the biker bar?
(a) Parker Inn.
(c) Parker Here.
(d) Last Chance.
3. Where does Myron go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The police station.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) The barber shop.
(d) The food court at the mall.
4. Where does Carl order Myron to drive?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Myron's hotel.
(c) Merion Golf Club.
(d) Reginald Squires' house.
5. Why does Myron call Francine Rennart again?
(a) For help in finding the person who paid off Lloyd.
(b) To interview her for another story.
(c) To commission a painting.
(d) To ask her out to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
2. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
3. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
4. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
5. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter Myron and Esperanza have with Reginald Squires, Carl, and some other thugs.
2. How does Esme react when Myron confronts her about being involved with Chad?
3. Describe the encounter between Myron and Win's mother, Cissy Lockwood.
4. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
5. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
6. What information does Matt give Myron about Chad's affair and his own activities related to the kidnapping?
7. Describe Esperanza's encounter in the biker bar.
8. What does Linda tell Myron about what happened last night on the night of Jack's murder?
9. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
10. What motive would Norm have had to kill Jack and kidnap Chad?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)