|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
2. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
3. What happened years ago that makes Win avoid his mother?
(a) He found out he was adopted.
(b) He saw her having sex with his riding instructor.
(c) She abused him.
(d) She humiliated him in front of the whole school.
4. Why did Jack and Linda once hire Diane Hoffman?
(a) To be a live-in maid.
(b) To be Chad's tutor.
(c) To be their personal chef.
(d) To be a surrogate mother for them.
5. What does Myron say is the loose end in the case?
(a) Crusty's accomplice.
(b) The ransom money.
(c) Chad's ATM card.
(d) Crusty's truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
2. What does Francine give Myron permission to go through?
3. With whom does Jack have an affair?
4. How does Myron torture Escape after he follows him to his house?
5. Who accompanies Myron to pick up Chad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Francine tell Myron about Lloyd after Myron reveals who he really is?
2. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
3. Describe Esperanza's encounter in the biker bar.
4. Why does Myron not call the police after he discovers Tito's dead body?
5. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
6. Where is Myron looking when he realizes that he has solved the crime?
7. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
8. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
9. What surprising information do Carl and the motel maid give to Myron?
10. What information does Matt give Myron about Chad's affair and his own activities related to the kidnapping?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)