|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
2. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
3. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Playing baseball.
4. Which of the following does Esme NOT confirm about Lloyd Rennart?
(a) He is alive and well and living in Peru.
(b) There is no record of his working.
(c) He bought his house outright with no mortgage.
(d) He paid cash for his bar.
5. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Chad spend the night at the hotel?
2. What is the name of the biker bar?
3. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
4. Who accompanies Myron to pick up Chad?
5. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprising information does Linda reveal about being Chad's mother.
2. What does Linda tell Myron about what happened last night on the night of Jack's murder?
3. What information does Matt give Myron about Chad's affair and his own activities related to the kidnapping?
4. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
5. What is the only situation in the book where the author changes point of view from Myron to another character?
6. Where is Myron looking when he realizes that he has solved the crime?
7. What is the shocking news that Linda gives Jack when she phones him?
8. Why does Myron not call the police after he discovers Tito's dead body?
9. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
10. What motive would Norm have had to kill Jack and kidnap Chad?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)