|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
(a) Cissy Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Martin.
(c) Cissy Lochtefeld.
(d) Cindy Lockwood.
2. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
3. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) It has not been found.
(b) In a deep ravine.
(c) Downstream in Peru.
(d) On the side of a hill.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) It is addressed to Myron.
(b) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
(c) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
(d) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
5. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
2. What is the name of the biker bar?
3. With whom does Chad spend the night at the hotel?
4. What was Carl's former profession?
5. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Tad has multiple motives in Jack's murder.
2. What is the only situation in the book where the author changes point of view from Myron to another character?
3. What motive would Norm have had to kill Jack and kidnap Chad?
4. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
5. What does Francine tell Myron about Lloyd after Myron reveals who he really is?
6. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
7. What conclusion does Myron come to regarding the kidnapping at this point?
8. How does the author portray teenagers in the book?
9. Explain Esperanza's theory of the kidnapping.
10. How do the mall girls lead Myron to a clue about the neo-Nazi who beat him up?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)