|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
(a) She runs into the house.
(b) She meets him in the bushes.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She invites him into the house.
2. Who does Diane, Jack's caddy, believe is behind the kidnapping and murder?
3. Who cut off Chad's finger?
4. What item does Myron find in Tito's truck?
(a) A book about making bombs.
(b) A cooler filled with Miller Lites.
(c) A chain saw.
(d) Chad's ring.
5. Who is a suspect in Jack's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What startling confession does Linda make to Myron?
2. Who is Linda's attorney?
3. Tito and his gang come into the bar every night except _____________ and Saturday.
4. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
5. Who benefits most from Jack's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron secure a meeting with Lloyd Rennart's widow?
2. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
3. What does Francine tell Myron about Lloyd after Myron reveals who he really is?
4. How does Myron find Tito's house and unfortunately, Tito's dead body?
5. What information does Matt give Myron about Chad's affair and his own activities related to the kidnapping?
6. Explain Esperanza's theory of the kidnapping.
7. What is the only situation in the book where the author changes point of view from Myron to another character?
8. What is the shocking news that Linda gives Jack when she phones him?
9. What surprising information does Linda reveal about being Chad's mother.
10. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)