|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
2. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
3. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
4. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
(a) To get publicity for Jack and Linda.
(b) To get back at Linda for marrying Jack.
(c) To get a huge chunk of money.
(d) To throw Jack off his golf game.
5. What does Francine give Myron permission to go through?
(a) Lloyd's tax returns.
(b) Boxes of Lloyd's personal effects.
(c) Lloyd's bank records.
(d) Francine's photo albums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
2. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
3. Where does Carl order Myron to drive?
4. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
5. What happened years ago that makes Win avoid his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter between Myron and Win's mother, Cissy Lockwood.
2. What conclusion does Myron come to regarding the kidnapping at this point?
3. How do the mall girls lead Myron to a clue about the neo-Nazi who beat him up?
4. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
5. What does Linda tell Myron about what happened last night on the night of Jack's murder?
6. How does the author portray teenagers in the book?
7. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
8. Explain Esperanza's theory of the kidnapping.
9. How does Esme react when Myron confronts her about being involved with Chad?
10. What is the shocking news that Linda gives Jack when she phones him?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)