|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
2. What is Myron curious about regarding Lloyd?
(a) Where his first wife is.
(b) Why he never married.
(c) Where he got all his money.
(d) What he was doing in Boston.
3. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
4. Who does Myron deduce was the man with Jack at the motel?
5. Which of the following does Myron not do to Escape?
(a) Threatens him with torture and death.
(b) Unties him.
(c) Shoots him twice in the head.
(d) Warns him not to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Myron to pick up Chad?
2. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
3. Why is Chad taken to the doctor?
4. What do the police find as the weapon that killed Tito?
5. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron find Tito's house and unfortunately, Tito's dead body?
2. Where is Myron looking when he realizes that he has solved the crime?
3. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
4. How do the mall girls lead Myron to a clue about the neo-Nazi who beat him up?
5. Explain why Tad has multiple motives in Jack's murder.
6. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
7. How does Esme react when Myron confronts her about being involved with Chad?
8. What motive would Norm have had to kill Jack and kidnap Chad?
9. What is the only situation in the book where the author changes point of view from Myron to another character?
10. Why is Linda a suspect in Jack's murder?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)