|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) A wedding album photo.
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A magazine article.
2. Where does Myron go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The food court at the mall.
(b) The barber shop.
(c) The police station.
(d) The coffee shop.
3. Who is a suspect in Jack's murder?
4. What information does Esperanza find out about the car accident that killed Lloyd's first wife?
(a) It happened on icy roads.
(b) Another unnamed person was in the car.
(c) It was a head-on collision.
(d) It happened during perfect weather conditions.
5. Who benefits most from Jack's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
2. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
3. What is the news conveyed during the phone call received while Victoria and Myron meet with Linda?
4. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
5. Which of the following does Esme NOT confirm about Lloyd Rennart?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)