|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) Golf trophies.
(b) College yearbook.
(c) Army photo.
2. Where does Carl order Myron to drive?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Merion Golf Club.
(c) Myron's hotel.
(d) Reginald Squires' house.
3. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She is moving to Europe?
(b) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
(c) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(d) She wants to amend her will.
4. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Esme?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
2. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
3. Who calls Myron and needs to see him right away?
4. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
5. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
2. What surprising information does Linda reveal about being Chad's mother.
3. How do the mall girls lead Myron to a clue about the neo-Nazi who beat him up?
4. What is Reginald's reaction when Myron tells him about Chad's kidnapping?
5. What surprising information do Carl and the motel maid give to Myron?
6. What is the only situation in the book where the author changes point of view from Myron to another character?
7. Explain Esperanza's theory of the kidnapping.
8. What is Esme's explanation of the affair with Chad?
9. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
10. Describe the encounter Myron and Esperanza have with Reginald Squires, Carl, and some other thugs.
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)