|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
(a) Green Acres Road.
(b) Harbor Blvd.
(c) Willow Ridge Court.
(d) Abbey Drive.
2. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Larry Rehmert.
(b) Larry Rennart.
(c) Lloyd Rennart.
(d) Lloyd Pennant.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
(a) She is going to Med School.
(b) She has graduated Law School.
(c) She wants her own office.
(d) She wants to be a partner in the firm.
4. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
5. Who is Myron's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
2. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
3. Who is Jack's caddy?
4. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
5. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron finally get the information he wants about Chad being at the motel?
2. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
3. Summarize the plot of BACK SPIN.
4. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
5. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
6. Why does Jack's partner Win refuse to help with the kidnapping investigation?
7. How does the author show that Myron is afraid of commitment, both personally and professionally?
8. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
9. What does Myron find out about the Squires family from Sheriff Courter in New Jersey?
10. Who is Tad Crispin?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)