|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Jack talk to Myron about?
2. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
(a) As a life coach.
(b) As a financial adviser.
(c) As a marketing consultant.
(d) As an architect.
3. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
(a) His agent.
(b) His caddy.
(d) His wife.
4. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) On golf balls.
(b) Online banner ads.
(c) On a golf bag.
(d) On billboards.
5. Who is Myron's business partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
2. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
3. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
4. How does the kidnapper's call end?
5. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
2. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
3. What nicknames does Myron come up with for the neo-Nazi and his cohorts?
4. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
5. How does the author show that Win is a troubled character?
6. Who is the mysterious person who climbs out of Chad Coldren's bedroom window?
7. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
8. Describe the circumstances of the next ransom call.
9. Who does Zoom sign on as spokespeople for their clothing lines?
10. Summarize the plot of BACK SPIN.
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)