|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
(a) Green Acres Road.
(b) Abbey Drive.
(c) Harbor Blvd.
(d) Willow Ridge Court.
2. Who does Myron meet for dinner at the Merion clubhouse?
3. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(a) one of the mall girls.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
4. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(d) Sports agent.
5. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) Merion Golf Club.
(c) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(d) His agent's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
2. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
3. What is on the video tape that Win gives to Myron?
4. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Myron goes about his investigation.
2. What information is Esperanza able to find on Lloyd Rennart?
3. How does Esme react when Myron confronts her about being involved with Chad?
4. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
5. How does Jack respond the Myron's assertion that the motive for Chad's kidnapping could be to prevent Jack from winning the tournament?
6. What conclusion does Myron come to regarding the kidnapping at this point?
7. What motive would Norm have had to kill Jack and kidnap Chad?
8. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
9. What information does Matt give Myron about Chad's affair and his own activities related to the kidnapping?
10. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)