|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Jack and Linda Coldren.
(b) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
(c) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
(d) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
2. What topic does Jack talk to Myron about?
3. Who is playing against Jack when Myron shows up at the Merion Golf Club?
(b) Matthew Squires.
(c) Greg Norman.
(d) Tad Crispin.
4. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
(b) His agent.
(c) His caddy.
(d) His wife.
5. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Ted Critter.
(b) Tad Christian.
(c) Thad Crispin.
(d) Tad Crispin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myron try to see at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. Who is Myron's business partner?
3. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
4. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
5. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Myron goes about his investigation.
2. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
3. Who is Tad Crispin?
4. Why does Jack's partner Win refuse to help with the kidnapping investigation?
5. Who are Norm Zuckerman and Esme Fong?
6. What is Win's opinion of Jack's ability to win the U.S. Open?
7. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
8. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
9. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
10. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)