|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
2. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
3. How does the kidnapper's call end?
(a) With Chad's scream.
(b) With directions for a money drop.
(c) With directions on who should answer the next call.
(d) With threats about the police being involved.
4. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The state police.
5. Who does Myron see Jack having an argument with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Myron drive?
2. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
3. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
4. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Linda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
2. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
3. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
4. How does Myron finally get the information he wants about Chad being at the motel?
5. What nicknames does Myron come up with for the neo-Nazi and his cohorts?
6. Why does Jack's partner Win refuse to help with the kidnapping investigation?
7. Why does Linda Coldren tell Myron that they need his help?
8. What are the circumstances of the second ransom call?
9. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
10. Who is Tad Crispin?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)