|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Took too many pills.
(b) Jumped off a cliff.
(c) Slit his wrists.
(d) Hanged himself.
2. Linda recognizes Myron's name as being a former ___________ player.
3. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
4. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
5. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the suspect been spotted?
2. How old is Jack and Linda's son?
3. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
4. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
5. What beverage does Myron drink while Win drinks brandy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
2. What nicknames does Myron come up with for the neo-Nazi and his cohorts?
3. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
4. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
5. Who is Stuart Lipwitz and how does Myron come in contact with him?
6. Who is the mysterious person who climbs out of Chad Coldren's bedroom window?
7. Who is Tad Crispin?
8. How does Jack respond the Myron's assertion that the motive for Chad's kidnapping could be to prevent Jack from winning the tournament?
9. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
10. What information about Jack's former caddy, Lloyd Rennart, has Esperanza discovered?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)