|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the video tape that Win gives to Myron?
(a) Chad getting money at the ATM.
(b) Linda having lunch with a stranger.
(c) Linda giving Bucky some money.
(d) Jack kissing Esme.
2. What is in the package found in Linda's car?
(a) A severed ear.
(b) A severed finger.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A hat.
3. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
(a) Says she wants to think about it.
(b) Agrees with Myron.
(c) Fires Myron.
(d) Says she has already called them.
4. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) Online banner ads.
(b) On billboards.
(c) On a golf bag.
(d) On golf balls.
5. What relation is Win to Linda Coldren?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
2. Who is Myron's assistant?
3. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
4. What beverage does Myron drink while Win drinks brandy?
5. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What nicknames does Myron come up with for the neo-Nazi and his cohorts?
2. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
3. What is Win's opinion of Jack's ability to win the U.S. Open?
4. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
5. What is Jack's history with the U.S. Open Tournament?
6. Describe the circumstances of the next ransom call.
7. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
8. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
9. Why does Linda Coldren tell Myron that they need his help?
10. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)