|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the kidnapper's call end?
(a) With directions on who should answer the next call.
(b) With Chad's scream.
(c) With directions for a money drop.
(d) With threats about the police being involved.
2. Who does Myron see Jack having an argument with?
3. Who is Myron's business partner?
4. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
(a) It is warm.
(b) It is distant.
(c) It is nonexistent.
(d) It is unbreakable.
5. What kind of car does Win drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
2. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
3. Linda recognizes Myron's name as being a former ___________ player.
4. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
5. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Zoom sign on as spokespeople for their clothing lines?
2. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
3. Who are Norm Zuckerman and Esme Fong?
4. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
5. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
6. How does Myron finally get the information he wants about Chad being at the motel?
7. Describe the circumstances of the next ransom call.
8. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
9. What are the circumstances of the second ransom call?
10. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)