|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the suspect been spotted?
(c) Taco Bell.
2. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
(a) Matthew has been advised by his attorney not to speak to anyone.
(b) Matthew has left for Europe.
(c) Matthew is asleep.
(d) A voice on an intercom won't give him access.
3. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
4. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(b) His agent's office.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) Merion Golf Club.
5. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tad's profession?
2. Who is Myron's business partner?
3. What are Myron's plans for the kidnapper's calls?
4. What kind of car does Myron drive?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
2. Who does Zoom sign on as spokespeople for their clothing lines?
3. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
4. Explain how Myron goes about his investigation.
5. How does Myron first get involved with Jack and Linda Coldren?
6. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
7. Who is Stuart Lipwitz and how does Myron come in contact with him?
8. How does Myron finally get the information he wants about Chad being at the motel?
9. What is Win's opinion of Jack's ability to win the U.S. Open?
10. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)