|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the house early in the morning with news for Myron?
2. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
(b) His caddy.
(c) His wife.
(d) His agent.
3. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
4. Who is Jack and Linda's son?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myron try to blackmail Stuart Lipwitz?
2. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
3. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
4. What is Reginald Squires' criminal name?
5. What is the name of Win's financial services business?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Myron goes about his investigation.
2. Summarize the plot of BACK SPIN.
3. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
4. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
5. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
6. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
7. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
8. What nicknames does Myron come up with for the neo-Nazi and his cohorts?
9. Who is Stuart Lipwitz and how does Myron come in contact with him?
10. How does the author show that Win is a troubled character?
This section contains 1,104 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)