|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's cell phone records.
(b) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
(c) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(d) The use of Chad's ATM card.
2. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(b) one of the mall girls.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
3. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
4. Where has the suspect been spotted?
(d) Taco Bell.
5. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
(a) Has a prostitute every night.
(b) Does illegal drugs.
(c) Prowls at nighttime.
(d) Races cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Myron drive?
2. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
3. Where was the kidnapper's call traced to?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
5. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information about Jack's former caddy, Lloyd Rennart, has Esperanza discovered?
2. How does Myron first get involved with Jack and Linda Coldren?
3. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
4. How does Myron finally get the information he wants about Chad being at the motel?
5. What is Win's opinion of Jack's ability to win the U.S. Open?
6. Explain how Myron goes about his investigation.
7. Who is Tad Crispin?
8. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
9. Who is the mysterious person who climbs out of Chad Coldren's bedroom window?
10. Why does Jack's partner Win refuse to help with the kidnapping investigation?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)