|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Swastika tattoo.
(b) Artificial leg.
(c) Six fingers on one hand.
(d) Bad limp.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Linda?
(a) She has mother's guilt about balancing time for her career and her son.
(b) She wants to call off the kidnapping investigation.
(c) She took two years off her golf career after Chad was born.
(d) She traveled with Chad and a nanny for a year while playing golf.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about the pickup truck Crusty was driving?
(a) The license plates are expired.
(b) There were no license plates.
(c) The license plates are probably expired.
(d) There is no information on the plates.
4. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Gin & tonic.
5. Linda recognizes Myron's name as being a former ___________ player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
2. What are Myron's plans for the kidnapper's calls?
3. Where was the kidnapper's call traced to?
4. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
5. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack respond the Myron's assertion that the motive for Chad's kidnapping could be to prevent Jack from winning the tournament?
2. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
3. Who does Zoom sign on as spokespeople for their clothing lines?
4. What is Myron's relationship with Linda and how is it complicated by his being away from Jessica?
5. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
6. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
7. What nicknames does Myron come up with for the neo-Nazi and his cohorts?
8. Describe the circumstances of the next ransom call.
9. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
10. Who are Norm Zuckerman and Esme Fong?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)