|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
(a) Abbey Drive.
(b) Green Acres Road.
(c) Harbor Blvd.
(d) Willow Ridge Court.
2. Who does Myron try to see at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(c) His ex wife.
(d) Matthew Squires.
3. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Ted Critter.
(b) Tad Christian.
(c) Thad Crispin.
(d) Tad Crispin.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
(a) She wants her own office.
(b) She wants to be a partner in the firm.
(c) She is going to Med School.
(d) She has graduated Law School.
5. Who is Myron's business partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Myron drive?
2. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
3. What did the kidnapper do on the phone?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Linda?
5. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the plot of BACK SPIN.
2. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
3. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
4. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
5. What information are the girls at the mall able to give Myron about the man who made a call from the phone booth?
6. How does Myron finally get the information he wants about Chad being at the motel?
7. Who are Norm Zuckerman and Esme Fong?
8. Who is Stuart Lipwitz and how does Myron come in contact with him?
9. Who does Zoom sign on as spokespeople for their clothing lines?
10. Why does Jack's partner Win refuse to help with the kidnapping investigation?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)