|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that Myron dates?
(a) Jessica Culver.
(b) Carrie Jameson.
(c) Carly Johnson.
(d) Jamie Culver.
2. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
3. What kind of car does Win drive?
4. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
2. Who does Myron meet for dinner at the Merion clubhouse?
3. What relation is Win to Linda Coldren?
4. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
5. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack respond the Myron's assertion that the motive for Chad's kidnapping could be to prevent Jack from winning the tournament?
2. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
3. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
4. What does Myron find out about the Squires family from Sheriff Courter in New Jersey?
5. Why does Jack's partner Win refuse to help with the kidnapping investigation?
6. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
7. What is Jack's history with the U.S. Open Tournament?
8. Describe the circumstances of the next ransom call.
9. How does the author show that Win is a troubled character?
10. How do Myron's emotions tend to cloud his judgment?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)