|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(b) His agent's office.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) Merion Golf Club.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
(a) She wants to be a partner in the firm.
(b) She is going to Med School.
(c) She wants her own office.
(d) She has graduated Law School.
3. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
(a) Chad is trying to get his father's attention.
(b) He doesn't have one.
(c) Jack's competitors are playing mind games with him.
(d) Linda's lover is toying with Jack.
4. How old is Jack and Linda's son?
5. What does Norm wonder about Esme?
(a) If she is only half Asian.
(b) If she would go out with him.
(c) If she is a lesbian.
(d) If she has a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
2. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
3. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
4. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
5. Where do Myron and Win stay temporarily?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprising information does Linda reveal about being Chad's mother.
2. What information about Jack's former caddy, Lloyd Rennart, has Esperanza discovered?
3. What does Linda tell Myron about what happened last night on the night of Jack's murder?
4. What information does Myron ask Esperanza to find regarding Lloyd Rennart?
5. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
6. What is the trail of activity that points to Esme as the kidnapper?
7. Why is Linda a suspect in Jack's murder?
8. How does Myron secure a meeting with Lloyd Rennart's widow?
9. Why does Linda Coldren tell Myron that they need his help?
10. What does Myron tell Victoria and Linda about Lloyd Rennart?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)