|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
(a) Merion Library.
(b) Natural History Museum.
(c) Glendale Mall.
(d) Court Manor Inn.
2. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
3. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Slit his wrists.
(b) Jumped off a cliff.
(c) Took too many pills.
(d) Hanged himself.
4. What is in the package found in Linda's car?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A hat.
(c) A severed finger.
(d) A severed ear.
5. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(b) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
2. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
3. Who is Myron's business partner?
4. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about the pickup truck Crusty was driving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jack's history with the U.S. Open Tournament?
2. What information is Myron able to find about the neo-Nazis who beat him up?
3. Explain some of the activity that occurs as Myron watches the Coldrens' house.
4. How does Myron first get involved with Jack and Linda Coldren?
5. How does the author show that Myron is afraid of commitment, both personally and professionally?
6. Who is Stuart Lipwitz and how does Myron come in contact with him?
7. What information about Jack's former caddy, Lloyd Rennart, has Esperanza discovered?
8. What does Myron do to get Stuart Lipwitz to talk to him about whether Chad has stayed at the motel?
9. Who is Tad Crispin?
10. How does Jack respond the Myron's assertion that the motive for Chad's kidnapping could be to prevent Jack from winning the tournament?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)