|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Jack have an affair?
2. What role is Myron serving for Tad?
(a) Drinking buddy.
(b) Spin doctor.
(c) Poker pal.
3. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
4. How does Myron torture Escape after he follows him to his house?
(a) Slices off an ear.
(b) Ties a curtain cord around his neck.
(c) Bends back his fingers.
(d) Cuts him with a box cutter.
5. What was Carl's former profession?
(b) Professional wrestler.
6. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) In a deep ravine.
(b) Downstream in Peru.
(c) It has not been found.
(d) On the side of a hill.
7. Who is Linda's attorney?
(a) Victoria Wilson.
(b) Amy Hall.
(c) Melanie Brook.
8. Which of the following does Myron not do to Escape?
(a) Threatens him with torture and death.
(b) Unties him.
(c) Shoots him twice in the head.
(d) Warns him not to leave.
9. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
10. What news does Myron learn when he arrives at Linda's house?
(a) Chad has returned.
(b) Chad has been shot dead.
(c) Jack has left her.
(d) Jack has been shot dead.
11. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(b) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
(c) She wants to amend her will.
(d) She is moving to Europe?
12. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
13. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
(a) Esme has been murdered.
(b) Jack is not really dead.
(c) Chad has disappeared again.
(d) Linda has been arrested.
14. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Sol Worley.
(b) Bernie White.
(c) Bernie Worley.
(d) Bernie Williams.
15. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
(a) He is horrified that a kidnapping took place at his hotel.
(b) He gives him permission to talk to Matt.
(c) He wants to kill Chad's kidnapper.
(d) He killed Jack Coldren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Esperanza's former profession?
2. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
3. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
4. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
5. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)