|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
(a) El Garganta del Diablo.
(b) El Hugo del Angelo.
(c) El Garganta del Angelo.
(d) El Stupido del Diablo.
2. Who does Diane, Jack's caddy, believe is behind the kidnapping and murder?
3. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
4. What is Lloyd Rennart's widow's profession?
5. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) College yearbook.
(b) Army photo.
(c) Golf trophies.
6. Where does Myron do a stakeout the following night?
(a) The Parker Inn.
(b) Bayside Motel.
(c) Hampton Inn.
(d) Court Manor Inn.
7. What does Francine give Myron permission to go through?
(a) Lloyd's tax returns.
(b) Francine's photo albums.
(c) Lloyd's bank records.
(d) Boxes of Lloyd's personal effects.
8. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
(a) He was driven off in a car.
(b) He knew his kidnappers.
(c) He was tied up.
(d) A bag was put over his head.
9. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
10. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
(a) To get a huge chunk of money.
(b) To get back at Linda for marrying Jack.
(c) To throw Jack off his golf game.
(d) To get publicity for Jack and Linda.
11. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
(a) Linda has been arrested.
(b) Jack is not really dead.
(c) Chad has disappeared again.
(d) Esme has been murdered.
12. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
(b) Make jokes.
(c) Wring his hands.
13. What does Myron say is the loose end in the case?
(a) Crusty's truck.
(b) The ransom money.
(c) Crusty's accomplice.
(d) Chad's ATM card.
14. Which of the following does NOT describe the man with Jack at the motel?
(c) Dark hair.
15. Where does Myron go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The coffee shop.
(b) The police station.
(c) The barber shop.
(d) The food court at the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the biker bar?
2. What secret does Norm need to keep?
3. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
4. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
5. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)