|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
(b) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
(c) It is addressed to Myron.
(d) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
2. What role is Myron serving for Tad?
(b) Spin doctor.
(c) Poker pal.
(d) Drinking buddy.
3. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
4. Who comes to see Myron at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Two policemen.
5. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
6. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
(b) Playing baseball.
(d) Watching TV.
7. Which of the following does Esme NOT confirm about Lloyd Rennart?
(a) There is no record of his working.
(b) He paid cash for his bar.
(c) He is alive and well and living in Peru.
(d) He bought his house outright with no mortgage.
8. What is the news conveyed during the phone call received while Victoria and Myron meet with Linda?
(a) Win has had a serious accident.
(b) Jack has won the U.S. Open.
(c) Jack is dead.
(d) Chad has been released.
9. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
(a) Hunting knife.
10. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(b) She wants to amend her will.
(c) She is moving to Europe?
(d) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
11. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(b) Newspaper art reporter.
(c) IRS Auditor.
12. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
13. Which of the following does NOT describe Esme?
14. Who is Lloyd Rennart's widow?
15. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
2. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
3. Who benefits most from Jack's death?
4. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
5. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)