|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
2. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
(a) Linda has been arrested.
(b) Esme has been murdered.
(c) Chad has disappeared again.
(d) Jack is not really dead.
3. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
4. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
5. Who is Linda's attorney?
(a) Melanie Brook.
(b) Victoria Wilson.
(d) Amy Hall.
6. Who cut off Chad's finger?
7. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She wants to amend her will.
(b) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(c) She is moving to Europe?
(d) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
8. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) Golf trophies.
(c) College yearbook.
(d) Army photo.
9. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
(a) He claims mental cruelty.
(b) He just didn't love her anymore.
(c) He claims she was a bad mother.
(d) He claims she was unfaithful.
10. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
11. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
12. Who is a suspect in Jack's murder?
13. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) It has not been found.
(b) Downstream in Peru.
(c) In a deep ravine.
(d) On the side of a hill.
14. Which of the following does NOT describe the man with Jack at the motel?
(c) Dark hair.
15. Linda says they once received ____________ from Peru.
(a) alpaca sweaters.
(b) woolen throws.
(c) storage trunks.
(d) an unsigned postcard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carl's former profession?
2. What was Esperanza's former profession?
3. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
4. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
5. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)