|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Myron to pick up Chad?
2. What does Francine give Myron permission to go through?
(a) Boxes of Lloyd's personal effects.
(b) Francine's photo albums.
(c) Lloyd's bank records.
(d) Lloyd's tax returns.
3. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
(a) Cindy Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Martin.
(c) Cissy Lochtefeld.
(d) Cissy Lockwood.
4. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
5. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
(a) She invites him into the house.
(b) She meets him in the bushes.
(c) She runs into the house.
(d) She calls the police.
6. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
7. Where does Myron do a stakeout the following night?
(a) Hampton Inn.
(b) The Parker Inn.
(c) Bayside Motel.
(d) Court Manor Inn.
8. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
(a) Watching TV.
(c) Playing baseball.
9. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
(a) At her office.
(b) At her hotel.
(c) At Myron's guest house.
(d) At her apartment.
10. Why is Chad taken to the doctor?
(a) He has a fever.
(b) He is in shock.
(c) He has a broken arm.
(d) He has abdominal pain.
11. Tito and his gang come into the bar every night except _____________ and Saturday.
12. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
13. With whom does Chad spend the night at the hotel?
14. What is Crusty's real name?
15. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Newspaper art reporter.
(c) IRS Auditor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Myron curious about regarding Lloyd?
2. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
3. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
4. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
5. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)