|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
(b) Hunting knife.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
(b) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
(c) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
(d) It is addressed to Myron.
3. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
(a) It implicates him in Chad's kidnapping.
(b) It is sexually related.
(c) It is where he lost his lead in the U.S. Open 23 years ago.
(d) It is a very personal crime.
4. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
5. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
(a) He is horrified that a kidnapping took place at his hotel.
(b) He wants to kill Chad's kidnapper.
(c) He gives him permission to talk to Matt.
(d) He killed Jack Coldren.
6. What information does Esperanza find out about the car accident that killed Lloyd's first wife?
(a) Another unnamed person was in the car.
(b) It happened on icy roads.
(c) It was a head-on collision.
(d) It happened during perfect weather conditions.
7. Why is Chad taken to the doctor?
(a) He has a fever.
(b) He has abdominal pain.
(c) He has a broken arm.
(d) He is in shock.
8. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
9. What does Myron pretend to be with the girls at the mall?
(a) Undercover cop.
(b) FBI agent.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) CIA agent.
10. What do the police find as the weapon that killed Tito?
(b) Hunting knife.
11. Who comes to see Myron at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(d) Two policemen.
12. What item does Myron find in Tito's truck?
(a) A cooler filled with Miller Lites.
(b) Chad's ring.
(c) A book about making bombs.
(d) A chain saw.
13. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
14. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Sol Worley.
(b) Bernie White.
(c) Bernie Williams.
(d) Bernie Worley.
15. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
(b) Make jokes.
(d) Wring his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Esperanza's former profession?
2. Which of the following does Esme NOT confirm about Lloyd Rennart?
3. Where does Myron do a stakeout the following night?
4. How does Myron torture Escape after he follows him to his house?
5. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)