|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) Army photo.
(b) Golf trophies.
(d) College yearbook.
2. Who benefits most from Jack's death?
3. What item does Myron find in Tito's truck?
(a) A cooler filled with Miller Lites.
(b) A book about making bombs.
(c) Chad's ring.
(d) A chain saw.
4. Why did Jack and Linda once hire Diane Hoffman?
(a) To be their personal chef.
(b) To be Chad's tutor.
(c) To be a surrogate mother for them.
(d) To be a live-in maid.
5. What news does Myron learn when he arrives at Linda's house?
(a) Jack has left her.
(b) Jack has been shot dead.
(c) Chad has been shot dead.
(d) Chad has returned.
6. What is the name of the biker bar?
(a) Last Chance.
(c) Parker Inn.
(d) Parker Here.
7. What secret does Norm need to keep?
(a) He is a criminal.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is having an affair.
8. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
(b) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
(c) It is addressed to Myron.
(d) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
9. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
(a) He wants to kill Chad's kidnapper.
(b) He is horrified that a kidnapping took place at his hotel.
(c) He gives him permission to talk to Matt.
(d) He killed Jack Coldren.
10. What is the news conveyed during the phone call received while Victoria and Myron meet with Linda?
(a) Jack has won the U.S. Open.
(b) Chad has been released.
(c) Jack is dead.
(d) Win has had a serious accident.
11. What do the police find as the weapon that killed Tito?
(a) Hunting knife.
12. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
13. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
(a) She doesn't know Chad.
(b) A couple of days.
(d) A couple years ago.
14. What role is Myron serving for Tad?
(b) Poker pal.
(c) Drinking buddy.
(d) Spin doctor.
15. What was Carl's former profession?
(c) Professional wrestler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
2. What is the location where Jack was shot?
3. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
4. Why is Chad taken to the doctor?
5. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)