|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startling confession does Linda make to Myron?
(a) She was in love with Tito.
(b) She is having an affair with Win.
(c) She paid to have Jack killed.
(d) She is not Chad's mother.
2. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
(a) An impending thunderstorm.
(b) A fight with Linda.
(c) Chad's severed finger.
(d) A ransom call on his cell phone.
3. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) On the side of a hill.
(b) In a deep ravine.
(c) It has not been found.
(d) Downstream in Peru.
4. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
(a) He wants to kill Chad's kidnapper.
(b) He is horrified that a kidnapping took place at his hotel.
(c) He gives him permission to talk to Matt.
(d) He killed Jack Coldren.
5. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
(a) He claims she was a bad mother.
(b) He claims mental cruelty.
(c) He just didn't love her anymore.
(d) He claims she was unfaithful.
6. Who is Myron's receptionist?
(a) Big Cyndi.
(b) Cynda Shane.
(c) Cyndi Lou.
(d) Big Betty.
7. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
8. What is the news conveyed during the phone call received while Victoria and Myron meet with Linda?
(a) Win has had a serious accident.
(b) Chad has been released.
(c) Jack is dead.
(d) Jack has won the U.S. Open.
9. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At her hotel.
(c) At Myron's guest house.
(d) At her office.
10. What is the location where Jack was shot?
(a) In his car.
(b) The quarry on the 16th hole at the gold course.
(c) In his bed.
(d) Behind a bar.
11. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
12. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
(a) Cissy Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Martin.
(c) Cindy Lockwood.
(d) Cissy Lochtefeld.
13. What secret does Norm need to keep?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He is a criminal.
14. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) IRS Auditor.
(c) Newspaper art reporter.
15. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) College yearbook.
(c) Army photo.
(d) Golf trophies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lloyd Rennart's widow's profession?
2. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
3. Why does Myron call Francine Rennart again?
4. Who has won the U.S. Open?
5. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)