|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
(a) A ransom call on his cell phone.
(b) Chad's severed finger.
(c) An impending thunderstorm.
(d) A fight with Linda.
2. What can Myron tell about the fight between Carl and Esperanza?
(a) It never started.
(b) It is fake.
(c) It will end in serious injury.
(d) Someone will be killed.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the man with Jack at the motel?
(a) Dark hair.
4. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
5. What startling confession does Linda make to Myron?
(a) She is not Chad's mother.
(b) She is having an affair with Win.
(c) She paid to have Jack killed.
(d) She was in love with Tito.
6. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She is moving to Europe?
(b) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
(c) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(d) She wants to amend her will.
7. What does Francine give Myron permission to go through?
(a) Lloyd's tax returns.
(b) Lloyd's bank records.
(c) Boxes of Lloyd's personal effects.
(d) Francine's photo albums.
8. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
9. Who does Myron suspect might have known about the affair with Esme and Chad?
10. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
11. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
12. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
13. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
14. Which of the following does NOT describe Esme?
15. Why does Myron call Francine Rennart again?
(a) To interview her for another story.
(b) For help in finding the person who paid off Lloyd.
(c) To commission a painting.
(d) To ask her out to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
2. What does Myron pretend to be with the girls at the mall?
3. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
4. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
5. The mention of ________ makes Esme seem wary.
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)