|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a suspect in Jack's murder?
2. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
3. What is Crusty's real name?
4. What information does Esperanza find out about the car accident that killed Lloyd's first wife?
(a) It happened during perfect weather conditions.
(b) Another unnamed person was in the car.
(c) It happened on icy roads.
(d) It was a head-on collision.
5. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Bernie White.
(b) Bernie Williams.
(c) Bernie Worley.
(d) Sol Worley.
6. Which of the following does NOT describe the man with Jack at the motel?
(c) Dark hair.
7. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
(b) Wring his hands.
(d) Make jokes.
8. What was Carl's former profession?
(a) Professional wrestler.
9. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
(b) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
(c) It is addressed to Myron.
(d) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
10. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
11. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
12. Who has won the U.S. Open?
13. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) College yearbook.
(c) Army photo.
(d) Golf trophies.
14. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
(a) A couple years ago.
(c) She doesn't know Chad.
(d) A couple of days.
15. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She wants to amend her will.
(b) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(c) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
(d) She is moving to Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
2. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
3. Why is Chad taken to the doctor?
4. What happened years ago that makes Win avoid his mother?
5. What can Myron tell about the fight between Carl and Esperanza?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)