|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
(a) El Stupido del Diablo.
(b) El Garganta del Diablo.
(c) El Garganta del Angelo.
(d) El Hugo del Angelo.
2. Why does Myron call Francine Rennart again?
(a) To ask her out to dinner.
(b) To commission a painting.
(c) To interview her for another story.
(d) For help in finding the person who paid off Lloyd.
3. Who is Myron's receptionist?
(a) Cynda Shane.
(b) Big Cyndi.
(c) Cyndi Lou.
(d) Big Betty.
4. What was Carl's former profession?
(d) Professional wrestler.
5. Who is the maid that Carl introduces to Myron?
6. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Newspaper art reporter.
(d) IRS Auditor.
7. What role is Myron serving for Tad?
(a) Drinking buddy.
(b) Poker pal.
(d) Spin doctor.
8. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
9. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
10. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
(a) She invites him into the house.
(b) She meets him in the bushes.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She runs into the house.
11. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
(a) At her hotel.
(b) At Myron's guest house.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At her office.
12. Who does Myron deduce was the man with Jack at the motel?
13. Who calls Myron and needs to see him right away?
14. With whom does Chad spend the night at the hotel?
15. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
(a) Shot dead.
(b) Shot and seriously wounded.
(c) Bound with duct tape.
(d) Burned to death in a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who benefits most from Jack's death?
2. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
3. Who is Linda's attorney?
4. Which of the following does Chad NOT say happened to him when he was kidnapped?
5. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)