|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Myron torture Escape after he follows him to his house?
(a) Slices off an ear.
(b) Ties a curtain cord around his neck.
(c) Bends back his fingers.
(d) Cuts him with a box cutter.
2. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
(a) A ransom call on his cell phone.
(b) An impending thunderstorm.
(c) Chad's severed finger.
(d) A fight with Linda.
3. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
(a) She wants to amend her will.
(b) She wants to tell him about her new husband.
(c) She is moving to Europe?
(d) She is dying from cancer and wants to make peace.
4. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
(a) He claims she was unfaithful.
(b) He claims she was a bad mother.
(c) He claims mental cruelty.
(d) He just didn't love her anymore.
5. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
6. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
(a) It implicates him in Chad's kidnapping.
(b) It is a very personal crime.
(c) It is where he lost his lead in the U.S. Open 23 years ago.
(d) It is sexually related.
7. What is the name of the biker bar?
(a) Parker Here.
(c) Last Chance.
(d) Parker Inn.
8. What does Francine give Myron permission to go through?
(a) Lloyd's tax returns.
(b) Boxes of Lloyd's personal effects.
(c) Lloyd's bank records.
(d) Francine's photo albums.
9. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) In a deep ravine.
(b) It has not been found.
(c) Downstream in Peru.
(d) On the side of a hill.
10. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
11. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
(a) Jack is not really dead.
(b) Linda has been arrested.
(c) Chad has disappeared again.
(d) Esme has been murdered.
12. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
(a) She runs into the house.
(b) She invites him into the house.
(c) She meets him in the bushes.
(d) She calls the police.
13. Which of the following does Myron NOT find among Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) Golf trophies.
(b) College yearbook.
(d) Army photo.
14. What role is Myron serving for Tad?
(b) Poker pal.
(c) Drinking buddy.
(d) Spin doctor.
15. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
(a) Hunting knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
2. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
3. Who is the girl that tipped off Crusty?
4. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
5. What secret does Norm need to keep?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)