|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
(a) Chad's severed finger.
(b) A fight with Linda.
(c) An impending thunderstorm.
(d) A ransom call on his cell phone.
2. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
(a) At Myron's guest house.
(b) At her hotel.
(c) At her office.
(d) At her apartment.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the man with Jack at the motel?
(d) Dark hair.
4. With whom does Jack have an affair?
5. Which of the following does Reginald Squires NOT say to Myron?
(a) He killed Jack Coldren.
(b) He gives him permission to talk to Matt.
(c) He wants to kill Chad's kidnapper.
(d) He is horrified that a kidnapping took place at his hotel.
6. Who is Myron's receptionist?
(a) Cyndi Lou.
(b) Big Cyndi.
(c) Cynda Shane.
(d) Big Betty.
7. Who calls Myron and needs to see him right away?
8. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
9. What was Esperanza's former profession?
(a) Professional wrestler.
(b) Medical assistant.
(d) Cab driver.
10. What is the name of the biker bar?
(a) Last Chance.
(b) Parker Here.
(d) Parker Inn.
11. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
12. Who is Lloyd Rennart's widow?
13. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
(b) Wring his hands.
(d) Make jokes.
14. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
(b) A couple of days.
(c) A couple years ago.
(d) She doesn't know Chad.
15. Who cut off Chad's finger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
2. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
3. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
4. Where does Carl order Myron to drive?
5. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)