|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Myron to pick up Chad?
2. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Bernie White.
(b) Sol Worley.
(c) Bernie Williams.
(d) Bernie Worley.
3. What item does Myron find in Tito's truck?
(a) A chain saw.
(b) A book about making bombs.
(c) A cooler filled with Miller Lites.
(d) Chad's ring.
4. Who has won the U.S. Open?
5. Who is Linda's attorney?
(a) Amy Hall.
(c) Victoria Wilson.
(d) Melanie Brook.
6. What is Crusty's real name?
7. Who calls Myron and needs to see him right away?
8. Who benefits most from Jack's death?
9. Why does Myron call Francine Rennart again?
(a) To ask her out to dinner.
(b) To commission a painting.
(c) For help in finding the person who paid off Lloyd.
(d) To interview her for another story.
10. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
(a) It implicates him in Chad's kidnapping.
(b) It is sexually related.
(c) It is where he lost his lead in the U.S. Open 23 years ago.
(d) It is a very personal crime.
11. What does Linda do when Myron catches her attention outside her house and asks for more information?
(a) She invites him into the house.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She meets him in the bushes.
(d) She runs into the house.
12. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
13. Who cut off Chad's finger?
14. What is Lloyd Rennart's widow's profession?
15. What was Carl's former profession?
(c) Professional wrestler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
2. What is the news conveyed during the phone call received while Victoria and Myron meet with Linda?
3. Why is Cissy adamant about seeing Win now?
4. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
5. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)