Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Esperanza's former profession?
(b) Cab driver.
(c) Medical assistant.
(d) Professional wrestler.
2. Myron names two of Tito's friends "Escape" and ____________.
3. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
(a) Playing baseball.
(b) Watching TV.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
(b) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
(c) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
(d) It is addressed to Myron.
5. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
6. Who does Myron suspect might have known about the affair with Esme and Chad?
7. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
(a) Cissy Lochtefeld.
(b) Cindy Lockwood.
(c) Cissy Lockwood.
(d) Cissy Martin.
8. Why is Chad taken to the doctor?
(a) He has abdominal pain.
(b) He has a fever.
(c) He is in shock.
(d) He has a broken arm.
9. As what does Myron pose when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(b) Newspaper art reporter.
(c) IRS Auditor.
10. What is Tito's condition when Myron finds him?
(a) Shot dead.
(b) Shot and seriously wounded.
(c) Bound with duct tape.
(d) Burned to death in a fire.
11. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
(a) At Myron's guest house.
(b) At her office.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At her hotel.
12. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
13. Where does Myron do a stakeout the following night?
(a) The Parker Inn.
(b) Court Manor Inn.
(c) Hampton Inn.
(d) Bayside Motel.
14. What does Myron pretend to be with the girls at the mall?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Newspaper reporter.
(c) Undercover cop.
(d) CIA agent.
15. Where does Myron go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The police station.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) The barber shop.
(d) The food court at the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
2. What is the murder weapon that the police have found?
3. What is Myron curious about regarding Lloyd?
4. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
5. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)