|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Victoria tell Myron on a phone call?
(a) Jack is not really dead.
(b) Chad has disappeared again.
(c) Linda has been arrested.
(d) Esme has been murdered.
2. What is Lloyd Rennart's widow's profession?
3. What does Myron pretend to be with the girls at the mall?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) CIA agent.
(c) Undercover cop.
(d) FBI agent.
4. Which of the following does Esme NOT confirm about Lloyd Rennart?
(a) He bought his house outright with no mortgage.
(b) There is no record of his working.
(c) He is alive and well and living in Peru.
(d) He paid cash for his bar.
5. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) Downstream in Peru.
(b) In a deep ravine.
(c) On the side of a hill.
(d) It has not been found.
6. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
(a) El Stupido del Diablo.
(b) El Garganta del Angelo.
(c) El Hugo del Angelo.
(d) El Garganta del Diablo.
7. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A newspaper clipping.
(c) A magazine article.
(d) A wedding album photo.
8. Who is Lloyd Rennart's widow?
9. What news does Myron learn when he arrives at Linda's house?
(a) Jack has left her.
(b) Chad has returned.
(c) Chad has been shot dead.
(d) Jack has been shot dead.
10. Where does Carl order Myron to drive?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Myron's hotel.
(c) Merion Golf Club.
(d) Reginald Squires' house.
11. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Bernie Worley.
(b) Bernie Williams.
(c) Sol Worley.
(d) Bernie White.
12. What is the location where Jack was shot?
(a) In his car.
(b) Behind a bar.
(c) In his bed.
(d) The quarry on the 16th hole at the gold course.
13. Who has won the U.S. Open?
14. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
15. What is the name of the biker bar?
(a) Last Chance.
(b) Parker Inn.
(d) Parker Here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
2. What happened years ago that makes Win avoid his mother?
3. What does Esme claim Chad was doing the last time she saw him?
4. Where does Myron meet with Esme?
5. With whom does Chad spend the night at the hotel?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)