|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Esperanza's former profession?
(a) Medical assistant.
(c) Professional wrestler.
(d) Cab driver.
2. Which of the following is NOT a suspect in Jack's murder?
3. What item does Myron find in Tito's truck?
(a) Chad's ring.
(b) A chain saw.
(c) A book about making bombs.
(d) A cooler filled with Miller Lites.
4. Who calls Myron and needs to see him right away?
5. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
6. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) A wedding album photo.
(b) A sculpture.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A magazine article.
7. Who surprisingly confronts Myron?
(a) Cindy Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Lochtefeld.
(c) Cissy Martin.
(d) Cissy Lockwood.
8. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
9. Where does Myron go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The food court at the mall.
(b) The barber shop.
(c) The coffee shop.
(d) The police station.
10. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
(a) El Garganta del Angelo.
(b) El Hugo del Angelo.
(c) El Stupido del Diablo.
(d) El Garganta del Diablo.
11. How long had it been since Esme claims to have seen Chad?
(a) A couple years ago.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) She doesn't know Chad.
12. What do the police find as the weapon that killed Tito?
(d) Hunting knife.
13. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
(a) To get a huge chunk of money.
(b) To get back at Linda for marrying Jack.
(c) To get publicity for Jack and Linda.
(d) To throw Jack off his golf game.
14. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
15. Why did Jack and Linda once hire Diane Hoffman?
(a) To be a surrogate mother for them.
(b) To be their personal chef.
(c) To be Chad's tutor.
(d) To be a live-in maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda's attorney?
2. Who comes to see Myron at the beginning of Chapter 25?
3. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
4. What startling confession does Linda make to Myron?
5. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)