|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cliff from which Lloyd Rennart jumped?
(a) El Hugo del Angelo.
(b) El Garganta del Angelo.
(c) El Garganta del Diablo.
(d) El Stupido del Diablo.
2. What news does Myron learn when he arrives at Linda's house?
(a) Chad has been shot dead.
(b) Jack has been shot dead.
(c) Jack has left her.
(d) Chad has returned.
3. Who does Reginald say that Matt saw looking at Chad's car in the parking lot of the Court Manor Inn?
4. What pseudonym does Myron use when he visits Lloyd Rennart's widow?
(a) Bernie White.
(b) Bernie Worley.
(c) Bernie Williams.
(d) Sol Worley.
5. What role is Myron serving for Tad?
(a) Drinking buddy.
(c) Spin doctor.
(d) Poker pal.
6. Which of the following does NOT describe Esme?
7. Where does Myron go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The coffee shop.
(b) The food court at the mall.
(c) The barber shop.
(d) The police station.
8. What is significant about the location where Jack was shot?
(a) It is sexually related.
(b) It is a very personal crime.
(c) It implicates him in Chad's kidnapping.
(d) It is where he lost his lead in the U.S. Open 23 years ago.
9. What was Carl's former profession?
(a) Professional wrestler.
10. What shocks Myron when he is looking through Lloyd Rennart's personal effects?
(a) A newspaper clipping.
(b) A wedding album photo.
(c) A magazine article.
(d) A sculpture.
11. What can Myron tell about the fight between Carl and Esperanza?
(a) It never started.
(b) It will end in serious injury.
(c) It is fake.
(d) Someone will be killed.
12. Linda says they once received ____________ from Peru.
(a) an unsigned postcard.
(b) alpaca sweaters.
(c) woolen throws.
(d) storage trunks.
13. Who now thinks that the kidnapping was a hoax?
14. Who calls Myron and needs to see him right away?
15. Which of the following does Myron not do to Escape?
(a) Threatens him with torture and death.
(b) Warns him not to leave.
(c) Shoots him twice in the head.
(d) Unties him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Tad been having an affair?
2. What is the location where Jack was shot?
3. What was Esperanza's former profession?
4. How does Myron torture Escape after he follows him to his house?
5. What is Lloyd Rennart's widow's profession?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)