|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
(a) Stanley Kowalski.
(b) Stuart Lebowski.
(c) Stuart Lipwitz.
(d) Sid Moritz.
2. Who does Myron try to see at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(c) His ex wife.
(d) Matthew Squires.
3. Myron calls Sheriff Jack Courter in the state of _________________ to ask about the Squire family.
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
5. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
(b) His agent.
(c) His caddy.
(d) His wife.
6. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) On golf balls.
(b) Online banner ads.
(c) On a golf bag.
(d) On billboards.
7. What is the name of Win's financial services business?
(a) Franklin Financial Services.
(b) Merion Mutual Inc.
(c) The Winning Solution.
8. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
9. What does Myron speculate could be a reason for the kidnapping?
(a) To gain publicity for their organization.
(b) To stop Jack from winning the U.S. Open.
(c) To hurt Linda for having an affair.
(d) To get back at Chad for being a bully.
10. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Took too many pills.
(b) Hanged himself.
(c) Jumped off a cliff.
(d) Slit his wrists.
11. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
12. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(a) one of the mall girls.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
13. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) No-Tel Motel.
(c) Bayside Motel.
(d) Valley View Inn.
14. What surprises Myron as he watches the Coldrens' house?
(a) Two police cars drive up with lights flashing.
(b) A stripper arrives at the door.
(c) The sprinklers go on and soak him.
(d) Someone climbs out of Chad's bedroom window.
15. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
2. Sheriff Courter does not know if Mr. Squires has ever been involved in a _____________.
3. How does the kidnapper's call end?
4. Linda recognizes Myron's name as being a former ___________ player.
5. Who is Matt Squires?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)