|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
2. What is on the video tape that Win gives to Myron?
(a) Linda giving Bucky some money.
(b) Jack kissing Esme.
(c) Linda having lunch with a stranger.
(d) Chad getting money at the ATM.
3. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
(a) As a marketing consultant.
(b) As a life coach.
(c) As a financial adviser.
(d) As an architect.
4. What is Tad's profession?
5. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) Ford Focus.
(b) VW Jetta.
(c) Ford Taurus.
(d) Chevy Impala.
6. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) On billboards.
(b) On golf balls.
(c) On a golf bag.
(d) Online banner ads.
7. Which of the following is NOT true about the pickup truck Crusty was driving?
(a) There were no license plates.
(b) The license plates are expired.
(c) There is no information on the plates.
(d) The license plates are probably expired.
8. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
9. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
10. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
(a) Natural History Museum.
(b) Court Manor Inn.
(c) Glendale Mall.
(d) Merion Library.
11. Who is Myron's business partner?
12. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
13. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) Merion Golf Club.
(b) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His agent's office.
14. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
(a) Emma Fong.
(b) Esme Foust.
(c) Emily Fong.
(d) Esme Fong.
15. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
2. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
3. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
4. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
5. What kind of car does Win drive?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)