|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the kidnapper's call traced to?
(a) Grand Mercado Mall.
(b) Taco Bell.
(c) Court Manor Inn.
(d) Blockbuster Video.
2. How does the kidnapper's call end?
(a) With directions for a money drop.
(b) With Chad's scream.
(c) With threats about the police being involved.
(d) With directions on who should answer the next call.
3. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
(a) Merion Library.
(b) Glendale Mall.
(c) Natural History Museum.
(d) Court Manor Inn.
4. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Valley View Inn.
(c) Bayside Motel.
(d) No-Tel Motel.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
6. Who is Myron's assistant?
7. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The state police.
(d) The Secret Service.
8. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
9. What is on the video tape that Win gives to Myron?
(a) Linda giving Bucky some money.
(b) Jack kissing Esme.
(c) Linda having lunch with a stranger.
(d) Chad getting money at the ATM.
10. What did the kidnapper do on the phone?
(a) Disguised his voice.
(b) Demanded publicity.
(c) Demanded money.
(d) Demanded asylum.
11. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(b) San Diego.
12. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(a) Stuart Lipwitz.
(c) one of the mall girls.
13. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
(a) A Bart Simpson decal.
(b) A Wal-Mart sticker.
(c) A Confederate flag decal.
(d) A Nazi swastika decal.
14. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
(a) She wants her own office.
(b) She is going to Med School.
(c) She wants to be a partner in the firm.
(d) She has graduated Law School.
15. Sheriff Courter does not know if Mr. Squires has ever been involved in a _____________.
(b) drug bust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tad's profession?
2. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
3. What does Norm wonder about Esme?
4. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
5. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)