|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Myron as he watches the Coldrens' house?
(a) A stripper arrives at the door.
(b) Two police cars drive up with lights flashing.
(c) Someone climbs out of Chad's bedroom window.
(d) The sprinklers go on and soak him.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about the pickup truck Crusty was driving?
(a) The license plates are probably expired.
(b) There were no license plates.
(c) The license plates are expired.
(d) There is no information on the plates.
3. Who is Jack and Linda's son?
4. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Jack and Linda Coldren.
(b) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
(c) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
(d) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
5. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The state police.
6. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
(a) Natural History Museum.
(b) Glendale Mall.
(c) Merion Library.
(d) Court Manor Inn.
7. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
8. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
(b) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(c) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(d) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
9. What TV program is Esperanza watching when Myron returns to the guest house?
(b) Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Law & Order.
10. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(a) Sports agent.
11. Who arrives at the house early in the morning with news for Myron?
12. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
13. Who has Win brought home with him?
(a) A colleague.
(b) His sister.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A prospective client.
14. Who does Myron try to see at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(b) His ex wife.
(c) Matthew Squires.
15. How does Myron try to blackmail Stuart Lipwitz?
(a) Sends incriminating photos of Stuart to his wife.
(b) Calls a newspaper reporter about Stuart's Mafia ties.
(c) Takes pictures of everyone going into the motel.
(d) Calls the police on Stuart's drug ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
2. Who is Matt Squires?
3. What kind of car does Myron drive?
4. Who is Myron's business partner?
5. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)