|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
(a) Bayside Motel.
(b) Court Manor Inn.
(c) No-Tel Motel.
(d) Valley View Inn.
2. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's cell phone records.
(b) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(c) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
(d) The use of Chad's ATM card.
3. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
(a) It is warm.
(b) It is nonexistent.
(c) It is distant.
(d) It is unbreakable.
4. Who has Win brought home with him?
(a) A colleague.
(b) A prospective client.
(c) His sister.
(d) A prostitute.
5. Who is Jack's caddy?
(a) Diane Hoffman.
(b) Deborah Hoffman.
(c) Diane Holman.
(d) Diane Hofbrau.
6. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
(a) His caddy.
(c) His wife.
(d) His agent.
7. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
(b) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
(c) Jack and Linda Coldren.
(d) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
8. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) Ford Taurus.
(b) Ford Focus.
(c) Chevy Impala.
(d) VW Jetta.
9. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
(a) Cell phone.
10. Who does Myron try to see at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Matthew Squires.
(b) His ex wife.
11. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(a) one of the mall girls.
(b) Stuart Lipwitz.
12. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
(b) Gin & tonic.
(d) Iced tea.
13. Myron calls Sheriff Jack Courter in the state of _________________ to ask about the Squire family.
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
14. Who is the woman that Myron dates?
(a) Carly Johnson.
(b) Carrie Jameson.
(c) Jamie Culver.
(d) Jessica Culver.
15. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(a) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the kidnapper's call end?
2. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
3. What is the name of Win's financial services business?
4. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
5. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)