|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Merion Library.
(c) Natural History Museum.
(d) Glendale Mall.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
3. What did the kidnapper do on the phone?
(a) Demanded asylum.
(b) Demanded money.
(c) Demanded publicity.
(d) Disguised his voice.
4. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) The use of Chad's ATM card.
(b) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(c) Chad's cell phone records.
(d) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
5. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
(a) A voice on an intercom won't give him access.
(b) Matthew is asleep.
(c) Matthew has left for Europe.
(d) Matthew has been advised by his attorney not to speak to anyone.
6. Who has Win brought home with him?
(a) A colleague.
(b) His sister.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A prospective client.
7. What does Norm wonder about Esme?
(a) If she is only half Asian.
(b) If she would go out with him.
(c) If she is a lesbian.
(d) If she has a boyfriend.
8. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
(a) Agrees with Myron.
(b) Says she wants to think about it.
(c) Fires Myron.
(d) Says she has already called them.
9. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
(a) Green Acres Road.
(b) Abbey Drive.
(c) Harbor Blvd.
(d) Willow Ridge Court.
10. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
(a) Emily Fong.
(b) Esme Foust.
(c) Esme Fong.
(d) Emma Fong.
11. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
12. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
(a) Her son has been kidnapped.
(b) She needs a new PR firm.
(c) She is retiring from golf.
(d) She wants an endorsement deal.
13. How does Myron try to blackmail Stuart Lipwitz?
(a) Calls the police on Stuart's drug ring.
(b) Calls a newspaper reporter about Stuart's Mafia ties.
(c) Sends incriminating photos of Stuart to his wife.
(d) Takes pictures of everyone going into the motel.
14. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Celeste Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Lockdown.
(c) Cissy Lockwood.
(d) Sissy Spears.
15. What is in the package found in Linda's car?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A severed ear.
(c) A severed finger.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matt Squires?
2. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
3. Who is Myron's assistant?
4. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
5. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)