|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tad's profession?
2. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
(a) Prowls at nighttime.
(b) Has a prostitute every night.
(c) Does illegal drugs.
(d) Races cars.
3. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) Online banner ads.
(b) On golf balls.
(c) On billboards.
(d) On a golf bag.
4. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
(a) Stanley Kowalski.
(b) Sid Moritz.
(c) Stuart Lebowski.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
5. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Hanged himself.
(b) Slit his wrists.
(c) Jumped off a cliff.
(d) Took too many pills.
6. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
7. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
(b) Chad's cell phone records.
(c) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(d) The use of Chad's ATM card.
8. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
9. Where was the kidnapper's call traced to?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Grand Mercado Mall.
(c) Taco Bell.
(d) Blockbuster Video.
10. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
(a) He doesn't have one.
(b) Linda's lover is toying with Jack.
(c) Chad is trying to get his father's attention.
(d) Jack's competitors are playing mind games with him.
11. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Larry Rehmert.
(b) Larry Rennart.
(c) Lloyd Pennant.
(d) Lloyd Rennart.
12. Who does Myron see Jack having an argument with?
13. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Ted Critter.
(b) Tad Crispin.
(c) Thad Crispin.
(d) Tad Christian.
14. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Glendale Mall.
(c) Natural History Museum.
(d) Merion Library.
15. What did the kidnapper do on the phone?
(a) Demanded money.
(b) Demanded asylum.
(c) Disguised his voice.
(d) Demanded publicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
2. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
3. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Linda?
5. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)