|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Bad limp.
(b) Six fingers on one hand.
(c) Artificial leg.
(d) Swastika tattoo.
2. Who is Myron's assistant?
3. Who is Jack and Linda's son?
4. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
5. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(c) Sports agent.
6. Who does Jack blame for his losing the U.S. Open years ago?
(a) His wife.
(c) His caddy.
(d) His agent.
7. What does Norm wonder about Esme?
(a) If she has a boyfriend.
(b) If she would go out with him.
(c) If she is a lesbian.
(d) If she is only half Asian.
8. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
9. How does Myron try to blackmail Stuart Lipwitz?
(a) Sends incriminating photos of Stuart to his wife.
(b) Calls the police on Stuart's drug ring.
(c) Takes pictures of everyone going into the motel.
(d) Calls a newspaper reporter about Stuart's Mafia ties.
10. Who is Jack's caddy?
(a) Deborah Hoffman.
(b) Diane Hoffman.
(c) Diane Holman.
(d) Diane Hofbrau.
11. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
12. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
(a) A motel customer.
(b) Stuart Lipwitz.
(c) A large, muscled black man.
(d) The motel owner.
13. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Took too many pills.
(b) Jumped off a cliff.
(c) Hanged himself.
(d) Slit his wrists.
14. What are Myron's plans for the kidnapper's calls?
(a) Turn them over to the FBI.
(b) Hang up on them.
(c) Record them at the Coldrens' home.
(d) Let the police listen in.
15. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
(a) Valley View Inn.
(b) No-Tel Motel.
(c) Court Manor Inn.
(d) Bayside Motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
2. What beverage does Myron drink while Win drinks brandy?
3. Who is Myron's business partner?
4. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
5. What location does Myron revisit to ask more questions about Chad?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)