|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is receptive to the idea that the kidnapping could be a hoax?
2. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) Online banner ads.
(b) On golf balls.
(c) On a golf bag.
(d) On billboards.
3. What is on the video tape that Win gives to Myron?
(a) Linda giving Bucky some money.
(b) Chad getting money at the ATM.
(c) Linda having lunch with a stranger.
(d) Jack kissing Esme.
4. Who arrives at the house early in the morning with news for Myron?
5. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
6. Who has Win brought home with him?
(a) A colleague.
(b) His sister.
(c) A prospective client.
(d) A prostitute.
7. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Hanged himself.
(b) Jumped off a cliff.
(c) Slit his wrists.
(d) Took too many pills.
8. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(a) Sports agent.
9. What is the name of the dead end road where Myron finds himself?
(a) Harbor Blvd.
(b) Willow Ridge Court.
(c) Green Acres Road.
(d) Abbey Drive.
10. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
(a) Linda's lover is toying with Jack.
(b) Chad is trying to get his father's attention.
(c) He doesn't have one.
(d) Jack's competitors are playing mind games with him.
11. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
(a) A motel customer.
(b) The motel owner.
(c) Stuart Lipwitz.
(d) A large, muscled black man.
12. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(b) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(c) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
(d) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
13. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
14. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
(b) Gin & tonic.
(c) Iced tea.
15. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
(a) Fires Myron.
(b) Says she has already called them.
(c) Agrees with Myron.
(d) Says she wants to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tad's profession?
2. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
3. Who is Matt Squires?
4. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
5. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)