|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
(a) It is distant.
(b) It is unbreakable.
(c) It is warm.
(d) It is nonexistent.
2. Who is Jack's caddy?
(a) Diane Hofbrau.
(b) Diane Hoffman.
(c) Diane Holman.
(d) Deborah Hoffman.
3. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Artificial leg.
(b) Bad limp.
(c) Swastika tattoo.
(d) Six fingers on one hand.
4. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
(a) Esme Foust.
(b) Emma Fong.
(c) Esme Fong.
(d) Emily Fong.
5. Who is Myron's assistant?
6. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) His agent's office.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(d) Merion Golf Club.
7. Who is receptive to the idea that the kidnapping could be a hoax?
8. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The state police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
9. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Slit his wrists.
(b) Hanged himself.
(c) Took too many pills.
(d) Jumped off a cliff.
10. What is in the package found in Linda's car?
(a) A severed ear.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A severed finger.
(d) A hat.
11. Who is the woman that Myron dates?
(a) Carrie Jameson.
(b) Jessica Culver.
(c) Jamie Culver.
(d) Carly Johnson.
12. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
13. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) VW Jetta.
(b) Ford Focus.
(c) Ford Taurus.
(d) Chevy Impala.
14. What TV program is Esperanza watching when Myron returns to the guest house?
(b) Wheel of Fortune.
(c) Law & Order.
15. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
(a) Matthew has been advised by his attorney not to speak to anyone.
(b) Matthew is asleep.
(c) Matthew has left for Europe.
(d) A voice on an intercom won't give him access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
2. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Linda?
4. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
5. What kind of car does Win drive?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)