|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(a) Stuart Lipwitz.
(d) one of the mall girls.
2. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
(b) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
(c) Jack and Linda Coldren.
(d) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
3. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
(a) A Wal-Mart sticker.
(b) A Confederate flag decal.
(c) A Nazi swastika decal.
(d) A Bart Simpson decal.
4. Linda recognizes Myron's name as being a former ___________ player.
5. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The state police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Secret Service.
6. Sheriff Courter does not know if Mr. Squires has ever been involved in a _____________.
(a) drug bust.
7. Who is receptive to the idea that the kidnapping could be a hoax?
8. Who arrives at the house early in the morning with news for Myron?
9. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Larry Rennart.
(b) Lloyd Pennant.
(c) Larry Rehmert.
(d) Lloyd Rennart.
10. Myron calls Sheriff Jack Courter in the state of _________________ to ask about the Squire family.
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
11. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Artificial leg.
(b) Bad limp.
(c) Six fingers on one hand.
(d) Swastika tattoo.
12. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
13. Where do Myron and Win stay temporarily?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The guesthouse at Win's family's estate.
(c) Hampton Inn.
(d) Harbor Club Inn.
14. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(c) Sports agent.
15. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
Short Answer Questions
1. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
2. What beverage does Myron drink while Win drinks brandy?
3. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
4. Who does Myron try to see at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. How does the kidnapper's call end?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)