|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Norm recently purchased some advertising for his business?
(a) Online banner ads.
(b) On billboards.
(c) On a golf bag.
(d) On golf balls.
2. What is Reginald Squires' criminal name?
(b) Big Brute.
(c) Big Blue.
3. What is on the video tape that Win gives to Myron?
(a) Chad getting money at the ATM.
(b) Linda having lunch with a stranger.
(c) Jack kissing Esme.
(d) Linda giving Bucky some money.
4. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Took too many pills.
(b) Slit his wrists.
(c) Hanged himself.
(d) Jumped off a cliff.
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Linda?
(a) She took two years off her golf career after Chad was born.
(b) She wants to call off the kidnapping investigation.
(c) She has mother's guilt about balancing time for her career and her son.
(d) She traveled with Chad and a nanny for a year while playing golf.
6. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's cell phone records.
(b) The use of Chad's ATM card.
(c) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(d) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
7. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(b) Merion Golf Club.
(c) His agent's office.
(d) His cell phone.
8. What beverage does Myron drink while Win drinks brandy?
(a) Mountain Dew.
(b) Diet Coke.
9. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Cissy Lockdown.
(b) Sissy Spears.
(c) Celeste Lockwood.
(d) Cissy Lockwood.
10. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
(a) The motel owner.
(b) A motel customer.
(c) A large, muscled black man.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
11. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
(a) Says she wants to think about it.
(b) Agrees with Myron.
(c) Fires Myron.
(d) Says she has already called them.
12. What is the name of Win's financial services business?
(a) Franklin Financial Services.
(c) The Winning Solution.
(d) Merion Mutual Inc.
13. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) VW Jetta.
(b) Ford Focus.
(c) Chevy Impala.
(d) Ford Taurus.
14. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Artificial leg.
(b) Bad limp.
(c) Six fingers on one hand.
(d) Swastika tattoo.
15. Who has Win brought home with him?
(a) A colleague.
(b) His sister.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A prospective client.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
2. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
3. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
4. What is Tad's profession?
5. Where was the kidnapper's call traced to?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)