|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
(a) A Bart Simpson decal.
(b) A Nazi swastika decal.
(c) A Wal-Mart sticker.
(d) A Confederate flag decal.
2. Who is the woman that Myron dates?
(a) Carrie Jameson.
(b) Jamie Culver.
(c) Carly Johnson.
(d) Jessica Culver.
3. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
(a) As an architect.
(b) As a life coach.
(c) As a financial adviser.
(d) As a marketing consultant.
4. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(a) San Diego.
5. Who does Myron see Jack having an argument with?
6. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
(c) Gin & tonic.
(d) Iced tea.
7. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
(a) She needs a new PR firm.
(b) She is retiring from golf.
(c) Her son has been kidnapped.
(d) She wants an endorsement deal.
8. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(c) one of the mall girls.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
9. What recording does Linda play at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) The kidnapper's call.
(b) Michael Buble.
(c) Linda's beauty queen pageant.
(d) Chad's Christmas program.
10. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
(a) She is going to Med School.
(b) She wants to be a partner in the firm.
(c) She wants her own office.
(d) She has graduated Law School.
11. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Thad Crispin.
(b) Tad Christian.
(c) Ted Critter.
(d) Tad Crispin.
12. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
(a) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(b) His agent's office.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) Merion Golf Club.
13. Where do Myron and Win stay temporarily?
(a) Harbor Club Inn.
(b) Hampton Inn.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The guesthouse at Win's family's estate.
14. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Took too many pills.
(b) Slit his wrists.
(c) Jumped off a cliff.
(d) Hanged himself.
15. Who is Myron's business partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matt Squires?
2. Who is receptive to the idea that the kidnapping could be a hoax?
3. What surprises Myron as he watches the Coldrens' house?
4. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
5. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)