|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
2. Who is Jack's caddy?
(a) Deborah Hoffman.
(b) Diane Holman.
(c) Diane Hoffman.
(d) Diane Hofbrau.
3. What did the kidnapper do on the phone?
(a) Demanded money.
(b) Demanded publicity.
(c) Disguised his voice.
(d) Demanded asylum.
4. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(b) one of the mall girls.
(c) Stuart Lipwitz.
5. Who arrives at the house early in the morning with news for Myron?
6. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
7. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) VW Jetta.
(b) Ford Taurus.
(c) Chevy Impala.
(d) Ford Focus.
8. Who has Win brought home with him?
(a) His sister.
(b) A colleague.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A prospective client.
9. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(d) Sports agent.
10. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
11. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
(a) He doesn't have one.
(b) Chad is trying to get his father's attention.
(c) Linda's lover is toying with Jack.
(d) Jack's competitors are playing mind games with him.
12. What topic does Jack talk to Myron about?
13. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
(a) Esme Fong.
(b) Emma Fong.
(c) Esme Foust.
(d) Emily Fong.
14. Who is Jack and Linda's son?
15. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Cissy Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Lockdown.
(c) Sissy Spears.
(d) Celeste Lockwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
2. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Esperanza?
4. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
5. What is Tad's profession?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)