|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Larry Rennart.
(b) Larry Rehmert.
(c) Lloyd Pennant.
(d) Lloyd Rennart.
2. Myron calls Sheriff Jack Courter in the state of _________________ to ask about the Squire family.
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
3. What is the name of Win's financial services business?
(a) The Winning Solution.
(c) Merion Mutual Inc.
(d) Franklin Financial Services.
4. What does Win do that bothers Myron?
(a) Prowls at nighttime.
(b) Does illegal drugs.
(c) Has a prostitute every night.
(d) Races cars.
5. Who is Jack's caddy?
(a) Diane Hoffman.
(b) Diane Hofbrau.
(c) Deborah Hoffman.
(d) Diane Holman.
6. Who does Myron meet for dinner at the Merion clubhouse?
7. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
(a) Fires Myron.
(b) Agrees with Myron.
(c) Says she wants to think about it.
(d) Says she has already called them.
8. What does Linda reveal is the state of her relationship with Jack?
(a) It is distant.
(b) It is warm.
(c) It is nonexistent.
(d) It is unbreakable.
9. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
(a) Esme Fong.
(b) Emily Fong.
(c) Emma Fong.
(d) Esme Foust.
10. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's cell phone records.
(b) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(c) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
(d) The use of Chad's ATM card.
11. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) VW Jetta.
(b) Ford Focus.
(c) Ford Taurus.
(d) Chevy Impala.
12. What is on the truck the suspect climbs into?
(a) A Confederate flag decal.
(b) A Wal-Mart sticker.
(c) A Nazi swastika decal.
(d) A Bart Simpson decal.
13. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
(c) one of the mall girls.
(d) Stuart Lipwitz.
14. Who does Myron see Jack having an argument with?
15. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
(a) Stanley Kowalski.
(b) Sid Moritz.
(c) Stuart Lipwitz.
(d) Stuart Lebowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
2. What recording does Linda play at the start of Chapter 7?
3. Where do Myron and Win stay temporarily?
4. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
5. Who is Myron's business partner?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)