|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Cissy Lockwood.
(b) Celeste Lockwood.
(c) Sissy Spears.
(d) Cissy Lockdown.
2. Where do Myron and Win stay temporarily?
(a) The guesthouse at Win's family's estate.
(b) Harbor Club Inn.
(c) Hampton Inn.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Thad Crispin.
(b) Ted Critter.
(c) Tad Christian.
(d) Tad Crispin.
4. Who is receptive to the idea that the kidnapping could be a hoax?
5. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(d) San Diego.
6. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's cell phone records.
(b) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(c) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
(d) The use of Chad's ATM card.
7. What is Reginald Squires' criminal name?
(b) Big Blue.
(c) Big Brute.
8. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
9. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Slit his wrists.
(b) Took too many pills.
(c) Jumped off a cliff.
(d) Hanged himself.
10. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
11. Linda recognizes Myron's name as being a former ___________ player.
12. What kind of car does Win drive?
13. What TV program is Esperanza watching when Myron returns to the guest house?
(b) Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Law & Order.
14. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Larry Rehmert.
(b) Lloyd Pennant.
(c) Larry Rennart.
(d) Lloyd Rennart.
15. Who is the Marketing VP for the women's golf clothing line?
(a) Emily Fong.
(b) Esme Fong.
(c) Esme Foust.
(d) Emma Fong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
2. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
3. What is in the package found in Linda's car?
4. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
5. What recording does Linda play at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)