|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Esme brought Chad to the Court Manor Inn for a tryst?
(a) Because it was cheap.
(b) So he could see his father with a man.
(c) Because no one would know them there.
(d) Because it was private.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about the envelope in which Chad's finger was found?
(a) The writing cannot be identified as Linda's.
(b) It is addressed to Myron.
(c) The ink is from the same type of pen that Linda recently purchased.
(d) It is the same type that Linda had recently purchased.
3. What is in the package found in Linda's car?
(a) A hat.
(b) A severed ear.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A severed finger.
4. Who comes to see Myron at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Two policemen.
5. How does Myron try to blackmail Stuart Lipwitz?
(a) Calls the police on Stuart's drug ring.
(b) Takes pictures of everyone going into the motel.
(c) Calls a newspaper reporter about Stuart's Mafia ties.
(d) Sends incriminating photos of Stuart to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the man with Jack at the motel?
2. What is Esme's connection to Lloyd?
3. What was Esperanza's former profession?
4. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
5. Who is playing against Jack when Myron shows up at the Merion Golf Club?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)