|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lloyd Rennart's body found?
(a) On the side of a hill.
(b) It has not been found.
(c) In a deep ravine.
(d) Downstream in Peru.
2. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
(a) Agrees with Myron.
(b) Fires Myron.
(c) Says she wants to think about it.
(d) Says she has already called them.
3. Who is Linda's attorney?
(a) Melanie Brook.
(c) Amy Hall.
(d) Victoria Wilson.
4. What can Myron tell about the fight between Carl and Esperanza?
(a) It is fake.
(b) Someone will be killed.
(c) It will end in serious injury.
(d) It never started.
5. What topic does Jack talk to Myron about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norm's religious affiliation?
2. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
3. What was Esperanza's former profession?
4. Tito and his gang come into the bar every night except _____________ and Saturday.
5. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)