|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myron calls Sheriff Jack Courter in the state of _________________ to ask about the Squire family.
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
2. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
3. What is Jack's reason for filing for divorce from Linda?
(a) He claims she was unfaithful.
(b) He claims she was a bad mother.
(c) He claims mental cruelty.
(d) He just didn't love her anymore.
4. What can Myron tell about the fight between Carl and Esperanza?
(a) Someone will be killed.
(b) It is fake.
(c) It never started.
(d) It will end in serious injury.
5. What news does Myron learn when he arrives at Linda's house?
(a) Chad has returned.
(b) Jack has been shot dead.
(c) Jack has left her.
(d) Chad has been shot dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mention of ________ makes Esme seem wary.
2. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
3. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
4. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
5. Who is the manager of the sleazy motel that Myron investigates?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)