|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) VW Jetta.
(b) Ford Focus.
(c) Chevy Impala.
(d) Ford Taurus.
2. Who does Myron see Jack having an argument with?
3. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
(a) Wring his hands.
(b) Make jokes.
4. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Bad limp.
(b) Swastika tattoo.
(c) Six fingers on one hand.
(d) Artificial leg.
5. How does Myron try to blackmail Stuart Lipwitz?
(a) Takes pictures of everyone going into the motel.
(b) Sends incriminating photos of Stuart to his wife.
(c) Calls the police on Stuart's drug ring.
(d) Calls a newspaper reporter about Stuart's Mafia ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Myron's assistant?
2. Which of the following does Myron not do to Escape?
3. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
4. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
5. Who is playing against Jack when Myron shows up at the Merion Golf Club?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)