|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Six fingers on one hand.
(b) Artificial leg.
(c) Bad limp.
(d) Swastika tattoo.
2. Why can Myron not see Matthew?
(a) Matthew has been advised by his attorney not to speak to anyone.
(b) A voice on an intercom won't give him access.
(c) Matthew is asleep.
(d) Matthew has left for Europe.
3. Myron calls Sheriff Jack Courter in the state of _________________ to ask about the Squire family.
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
4. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
5. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
(a) Merion Golf Club.
(b) Augusta National course.
(c) Pebble Beach Golf course.
(d) Torrey Pines Golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Myron to leave the motel premises?
2. What recording does Linda play at the start of Chapter 7?
3. Who has Win brought home with him?
4. Myron receives a call from _____________ about the suspect.
5. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)