|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's cell phone records.
(b) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(c) The use of Chad's ATM card.
(d) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
2. What surprises Myron as he watches the Coldrens' house?
(a) The sprinklers go on and soak him.
(b) Someone climbs out of Chad's bedroom window.
(c) A stripper arrives at the door.
(d) Two police cars drive up with lights flashing.
3. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
(a) Gin & tonic.
(d) Iced tea.
4. What recording does Linda play at the start of Chapter 7?
(a) The kidnapper's call.
(b) Michael Buble.
(c) Linda's beauty queen pageant.
(d) Chad's Christmas program.
5. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does Norm Zuckerman head?
2. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
3. How does the kidnapper's call end?
4. Who is Jack and Linda's son?
5. Which of the following is NOT included in the girls' description of the man at the mall phone booth?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)