|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
2. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Tad Crispin.
(b) Ted Critter.
(c) Thad Crispin.
(d) Tad Christian.
3. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Larry Rehmert.
(b) Lloyd Rennart.
(c) Lloyd Pennant.
(d) Larry Rennart.
4. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
(a) Chad's jacket found in the bus station.
(b) Chad's cell phone records.
(c) The use of Chad's ATM card.
(d) Chad's car found in a mall parking lot.
5. How does the kidnapper's call end?
(a) With Chad's scream.
(b) With directions for a money drop.
(c) With threats about the police being involved.
(d) With directions on who should answer the next call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
2. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
3. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
4. What recording does Linda play at the start of Chapter 7?
5. Where did the kidnappers call Jack?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)