|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Win say may be joining them for dinner?
(a) Ted Critter.
(b) Thad Crispin.
(c) Tad Crispin.
(d) Tad Christian.
2. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Jack and Linda Coldren.
(b) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
(c) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
(d) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
3. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Celeste Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Lockdown.
(c) Cissy Lockwood.
(d) Sissy Spears.
4. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
(a) Her son has been kidnapped.
(b) She is retiring from golf.
(c) She needs a new PR firm.
(d) She wants an endorsement deal.
5. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
(b) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(c) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(d) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
2. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
3. Who is Myron's business partner?
4. What is the first clue Myron gets related to Chad's disappearance?
5. Where had Esme worked before coming to work for Norm?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)