|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about the pickup truck Crusty was driving?
(a) There were no license plates.
(b) There is no information on the plates.
(c) The license plates are expired.
(d) The license plates are probably expired.
2. In what country did Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
3. About whom does the kidnapper make a derogatory racial comment?
4. Where does Myron do a stakeout the following night?
(a) Court Manor Inn.
(b) Bayside Motel.
(c) The Parker Inn.
(d) Hampton Inn.
5. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(b) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(c) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
(d) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reginald Squires' criminal name?
2. Why did Esme kidnap Chad?
3. What is Lloyd Rennart's widow's profession?
4. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
5. What does Linda do when Myron suggests calling in the FBI?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)