|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lloyd Rennart kill himself?
(a) Took too many pills.
(b) Jumped off a cliff.
(c) Hanged himself.
(d) Slit his wrists.
2. Why does Tad want to hire Win?
(a) As an architect.
(b) As a financial adviser.
(c) As a marketing consultant.
(d) As a life coach.
3. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
(b) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(c) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
(d) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
4. Where do Myron and Win stay temporarily?
(a) Harbor Club Inn.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The guesthouse at Win's family's estate.
(d) Hampton Inn.
5. Who used to be Jack's caddy over twenty years ago?
(a) Lloyd Pennant.
(b) Lloyd Rennart.
(c) Larry Rennart.
(d) Larry Rehmert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Myron as he watches the Coldrens' house?
2. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
3. What does Linda Coldren reveal to Myron?
4. What is the name of the sleazy motel where Myron investigates?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Win's personality?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)