|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron speculate could be a reason for the kidnapping?
(a) To gain publicity for their organization.
(b) To hurt Linda for having an affair.
(c) To get back at Chad for being a bully.
(d) To stop Jack from winning the U.S. Open.
2. What beverage do both Myron and Win order at the clubhouse?
(b) Iced tea.
(d) Gin & tonic.
3. What topic does Jack talk to Myron about?
4. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(b) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
(c) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(d) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
5. Where was the kidnapper's call traced to?
(a) Blockbuster Video.
(b) Grand Mercado Mall.
(c) Court Manor Inn.
(d) Taco Bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Win drive into bad neighborhoods?
2. What is the name of Norm's golf clothing line?
3. What is Myron's theory about the kidnapping at this point?
4. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
5. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)