|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
2. Which of the following does NOT go to the biker bar?
3. What does Myron say is the loose end in the case?
(a) Crusty's accomplice.
(b) Chad's ATM card.
(c) Crusty's truck.
(d) The ransom money.
4. What does Myron think is the source of Jack's erratic playing today?
(a) Chad's severed finger.
(b) A fight with Linda.
(c) An impending thunderstorm.
(d) A ransom call on his cell phone.
5. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The state police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Myron curious about regarding Lloyd?
2. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
3. What amount of "penalty" does the kidnapper demand because Esme is in the house?
4. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
5. What does Myron have a tendency to do when he is nervous?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)