|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron say is the loose end in the case?
(a) Crusty's accomplice.
(b) Chad's ATM card.
(c) Crusty's truck.
(d) The ransom money.
2. What identifying mark did the man at the phone booth have?
(a) Swastika tattoo.
(b) Six fingers on one hand.
(c) Bad limp.
(d) Artificial leg.
3. Tito and his gang come into the bar every night except _____________ and Saturday.
4. Who does Myron want to get involved in the kidnapping case?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The state police.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The CIA.
5. What did the girls think the man at the phone booth had in his hand?
(a) Cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the kidnapper's call end?
2. Who does Reginald say was the person who climbed out of Chad's bedroom window?
3. Who is the black man who accosts Myron and Esperanza?
4. What is Myron curious about regarding Lloyd?
5. How much money does Esperanza give the bartender for information about Tito?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)