1. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
(a) Torrey Pines Golf course.
(b) Merion Golf Club.
(c) Augusta National course.
(d) Pebble Beach Golf course.
2. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(d) San Diego.
3. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(b) Sports agent.
4. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(b) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
(c) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(d) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
5. Who is Myron's business partner?
6. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Cissy Lockwood.
(b) Cissy Lockdown.
(c) Sissy Spears.
(d) Celeste Lockwood.
7. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
(b) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
(c) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
(d) Jack and Linda Coldren.
8. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
This section contains 3,744 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)