1. At which golf course does Myron Bolitar watch the U.S. Open match?
(a) Torrey Pines Golf course.
(b) Pebble Beach Golf course.
(c) Augusta National course.
(d) Merion Golf Club.
2. In what city is Myron Bolitar when BACK SPIN begins?
(b) San Diego.
3. What is Myron Bolitar's primary profession?
(b) Sports agent.
4. Who is the elderly man who approaches Myron at the golf tournament?
(a) Stone "Bucky" Buckwell.
(b) Marvin "Marty" Buckwell.
(c) Ervin "The Vine" McKinney.
(d) Sam "Toad" Tollinger.
5. Who is Myron's business partner?
6. Who is Win's estranged mother?
(a) Cissy Lockdown.
(b) Sissy Spears.
(c) Cissy Lockwood.
(d) Celeste Lockwood.
7. Bucky talks to Myron about representing which golfers?
(a) Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
(b) Jack and Linda Coldren.
(c) Arnold Palmer and Greg Norman.
(d) Vijay Singh and Lee Trevino.
8. How many years ago had Jack Coldren choked at the end of the U.S. Open Tournament?
This section contains 3,744 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)