Short Answer Key
1. Who is Dionysus's father?
2. What is Semele?
3. Who does Dionysus address in the play's prologue?
4. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
5. Dionysus wants to punish people in Thebes for what?
Not worshiping him as a god.
6. What kind of relationship did Dionysus's father have with his mother?
7. Who is Hera?
8. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
A lightening flash.
9. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
10. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
11. Who honors Dionysus's mother's burial site?
12. What did Dionysus cause to infect the women of Thebes?
13. At the beginning of the play, where are the women of Thebes?
Outside the city.
14. Where is Pentheus's mother at the...
This section contains 2,276 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)