|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do Cadmus and Agave complain that their punishment is too harsh?
(b) Each other.
(d) The audience.
2. Who ripped Pentheus apart?
3. What is Thebes?
(a) A city-state.
(b) A country.
(c) A region.
(d) A state.
4. The Chorus says that although divine power is slow, it will punish who?
(a) The misguided.
(b) All people.
(c) The false gods.
(d) The arrogant.
5. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
(a) The piano.
(b) The flute.
(c) The banjo.
(d) The harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chorus describe Pentheus's mother's looks in the fifth ode?
2. Who is Pentheus's father?
3. According to the messenger, what has Pentheus's mother won?
4. Who is supposed to be inspired by the Chorus's fourth ode?
5. When Pentheus orders Dionysus locked up, who does he think Dionysus is?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)