|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dionysus speaks to Pentheus for the first time, Dionysus says that all foreigners celebrate his mysteries with what?
2. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
(a) A human.
(b) A pheonix.
(c) A monster.
(d) A minotaur.
3. In what kind of strain does the Chorus want to "exalt their Bacchic god?"
(a) Melodious strain.
(b) Acapella strain.
(c) Harmonious strain.
(d) Choral strain.
4. What happens to Agave at the end of the play?
(a) She suicides.
(b) She is banished.
(c) She becomes a priestess.
(d) She is killed.
5. The Chorus compares "tossing my neck to heaven's dewey breath" to what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the soldier when he brings Dionysus, what happened to the women in their prison?
2. Who is Dionysus's father?
3. What is the Parodos?
4. According to the messenger, what has Pentheus's mother won?
5. Who does the Chorus say led Pentheus to his doom?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)