|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first messenger say he comes from?
2. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
3. According to the Chorus, the end of all unbridled speech would bring what?
4. How does the Chorus suggest they chant about the fall of Pentheus?
5. Where did Dionysus place Pentheus so he could get a better look?
(a) A tree.
(b) A cave.
(c) A rock.
(d) A hillside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ripped the tree out of the ground?
2. What does Dionysus ask the Chorus to "abandon" Pentheus's halls to?
3. How does Pentheus feel about the task he is undertaking in disguise?
4. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
5. According to the Chorus, who was "sprung of a dragon of old?"
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)