|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pentheus leaves the palace, what is he dressed as?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A bacchant.
2. Who says, "By this name, O Baccic god, I now proclaim thee to Thebes?"
(c) The Chorus.
3. According to the Chorus, what is hateful to Dionysus?
(a) Not believing in divinity.
(b) Not treating guests as family.
(c) Not living the life of bliss.
(d) Not caring about the feasts.
4. Where did Dionysus place Pentheus so he could get a better look?
(a) A rock.
(b) A hillside.
(c) A cave.
(d) A tree.
5. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
(a) A lightening flash.
(b) A lightening strike.
(c) A thunder strike.
(d) A thunder storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pentheus is obsessed with what aspect of the women's behavior?
2. Who leaves the stage right before the Chorus starts their fourth ode?
3. What are Tiresius and Cadmus planning on doing?
4. How does the Chorus function, in relation to Dionysus, in the fifth ode?
5. What is Hellas?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)