|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tiresius says that failing to give honor where honor is due is what?
(a) A folly.
(b) A shame.
(c) Real madness.
(d) Inviting revenge.
2. The first messenger reports that when they tried to bring Pentheus's mother back from the group of women, the women went mad and destroyed what?
(a) A town of men.
(b) A flock of birds.
(c) A herd of sheep.
(d) A herd of cattle.
3. The Chorus says that Dionysus is the "nurse divine of _______."
4. What streams did the messenger cross once outside of Thebes?
5. Who is Pentheus's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What form does the Chorus plead for Dionysus to show up in front of them as?
2. Who are Cadmus and his wife going to invade Greek lands with?
3. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
4. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
5. Who is the Chorus referring to when they say "earth-born?"
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)