|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pentheus holding is his right hand?
(a) A wine bottle.
(b) A sword.
(c) A thyrsus.
(d) A crown.
2. What kind of relationship did Dionysus's father have with his mother?
(a) An affair.
(b) A marriage.
(c) A fling.
(d) A ritual.
3. Pentheus holds what title?
4. In what kind of strain does the Chorus want to "exalt their Bacchic god?"
(a) Acapella strain.
(b) Harmonious strain.
(c) Melodious strain.
(d) Choral strain.
5. The Chorus says that Dionysus makes his followers laugh away what?
(a) Life's troubles.
(b) Differences between them.
(c) Small things.
(d) Dull care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agave want Pentheus to do with the head she has brought to Thebes?
2. The Chorus says they have traveled over what "holy ridge" to "hasten to a pleasant task?"
3. What are Tiresius and Cadmus planning on doing?
4. How does Dionysus promise Pentheus he will return to the city?
5. Who ripped Pentheus apart?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)