|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tiresius says that failing to give honor where honor is due is what?
(a) Real madness.
(b) Inviting revenge.
(c) A folly.
(d) A shame.
2. What are Tiresius and Cadmus planning on doing?
(a) Praying to Dionysus in the temple.
(b) Pretending to be women.
(c) Honoring Dionysus.
(d) Partying with the women.
3. The Chorus extolls the virtue of simple what?
4. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
5. What does Tiresius suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chorus characterize Pentheus's intent to meddle with the rites of Dionysus?
2. What form does the Chorus plead for Dionysus to show up in front of them as?
3. Pentheus accuses Tiresius of supporting Dionysus for what reasons?
4. What part of Pentheus is his mother carrying to the city?
5. What is Hellas?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)