|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
2. The Chorus asks Dionysus to lead them places and act as their what?
(a) Celestial guide.
(b) Kingly guide.
(c) Divine guide.
(d) Godly guide.
3. How many gates does Pentheus say Thebes has?
4. Who says, "By this name, O Baccic god, I now proclaim thee to Thebes?"
(a) The Chorus.
5. Pentheus scolds Cadmus for looking ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who was "sprung of a dragon of old?"
2. Who ripped the tree out of the ground?
3. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
4. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
5. The Chorus shares the belief of Tiresius and Cadmus that to honor the divine is what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)