|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the soldier when he brings Dionysus, what happened to the women in their prison?
(a) They are not eating.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are sleeping.
2. What relationship is Pentheus to Dionysus?
3. The Chorus extols the virtues of the simple man who lives within what?
(a) The traditions of his people.
(b) The walls with his family.
(c) The means of his life.
(d) The social boundaries.
4. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
5. Pentheus is obsessed with what aspect of the women's behavior?
(a) Their sexual behavior.
(b) Their childish behavior.
(c) Their prayerful behavior.
(d) Their honest behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus says that Dionysus makes his followers laugh away what?
2. When Pentheus orders Dionysus locked up, who does he think Dionysus is?
3. What part of Pentheus is his mother carrying to the city?
4. Tiresius tells Pentheus not to rely on what, to dominate mankind?
5. How did Pentheus die?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)