|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
(a) The banjo.
(b) The flute.
(c) The piano.
(d) The harp.
2. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
(a) A head.
(b) An arm.
(c) A thigh.
(d) A stomach.
3. When Dionysus refers to "the seats of Nymphs" and "the place of Pan" what is he referring to?
4. When the Chorus says, "Will this white-foot e'er join the night long dance," who is the white-foot they are referring to?
5. What place does the Chorus call the "haunt of beasts?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What form does the Chorus plead for Dionysus to show up in front of them as?
2. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
3. When the Chorus says that there are a "myriad of hopes for all the myriad minds," what does myriad mean?
4. According to the soldier when he brings Dionysus, what happened to the women in their prison?
5. How does Dionysus tell Pentheus to "step out" while he is in disguise?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)