|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pentheus holds what title?
2. When Pentheus orders Dionysus locked up, who does he think Dionysus is?
(a) A god.
(b) A fellow king.
(c) The cult leader.
(d) A cult follower.
3. Pentheus accuses Tiresius of supporting Dionysus for what reasons?
(a) Selfish reasons.
(b) Misguided reasons.
(c) Dishonest reasons.
(d) Hurtful reasons.
4. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
5. The Chorus compares "tossing my neck to heaven's dewey breath" to what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of what happened to the women, the soldier thinks that Dionysus causes what?
2. Where has the cult that is in Thebes come from?
3. According to the messenger, what has Pentheus's mother won?
4. Wildness and _________ are synonymous with the worship of Dionysus.
5. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)