|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hera?
(a) Zeus's mother.
(b) Zeus's wife.
(c) Zeus's mistress.
(d) Zeus's sister.
2. Who used his lute to gather trees to his ministry?
3. According to the Chorus, what is hateful to Dionysus?
(a) Not living the life of bliss.
(b) Not believing in divinity.
(c) Not caring about the feasts.
(d) Not treating guests as family.
4. What is the Parodos?
(a) A hymn of longing.
(b) A hymn of lament.
(c) A hymn of desire.
(d) A hymn of praise.
5. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dionysus speaks to Pentheus for the first time, where does he say his home is?
2. The Chorus says that Dionysus makes his followers laugh away what?
3. Wildness and _________ are synonymous with the worship of Dionysus.
4. The Chorus says, "What ______ ______ the earth-born race displays."
5. Who brings the news that Pentheus is dead?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)