|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dionysus refers to "the seats of Nymphs" and "the place of Pan" what is he referring to?
2. According to the Chorus, the end of all unbridled speech would bring what?
3. When the first messenger describes how the women slept, what word does he use?
4. What happened that released Dionysus from prison?
(a) A fire.
(b) A flood.
(c) A jail-break.
(d) An earthquake.
5. According to the Chorus, who was "sprung of a dragon of old?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Dionysus's father have with his mother?
2. The Chorus compares "tossing my neck to heaven's dewey breath" to what animal?
3. Who is the "king" for the Chorus?
4. What kind of heart does the Chorus think Pentheus has in his quest against the women?
5. Who is the Chorus referring to when they say "earth-born?"
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)