|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
2. What kind of monster does the Chorus think Agave might say Pentheus is birthed from?
(a) Libyan Gorgon.
(b) Greecian Atlas.
(c) Egyptian Spyhnx.
(d) Roman Centurion.
3. Who used his lute to gather trees to his ministry?
4. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
5. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. A happy man, according to the Chorus, is one who from day to day has his life what?
2. What does Dionysus ask the Chorus to "abandon" Pentheus's halls to?
3. How many suns does Pentheus see when he comes out in his disguise?
4. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
5. Who is Dionysus's father?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)