|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who dwells on Cyprus?
(a) The alluring gods.
(b) The tempting gods.
(c) The love gods.
(d) The lust gods.
2. Who is the writer of this play?
3. What did Dionysus cause to infect the women of Thebes?
4. Tiresius says that failing to give honor where honor is due is what?
(a) A shame.
(b) Inviting revenge.
(c) A folly.
(d) Real madness.
5. Pentheus scolds Cadmus for looking ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who was "sprung of a dragon of old?"
2. How does the Chorus think that a mortal man should "live out his day and night?"
3. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
4. How many suns does Pentheus see when he comes out in his disguise?
5. Dionysus wants to punish people in Thebes for what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)