|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dionysus say the problem is with Pentheus's dress?
(a) It is the wrong fabric.
(b) It is too long.
(c) It is the wrong color.
(d) It doesn't hang evenly.
2. Who leaves the stage right before the Chorus starts their fourth ode?
3. Who is Pentheus's father?
4. The Chorus says that sophistry is not what?
5. How does Pentheus feel about the task he is undertaking in disguise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dionysus address in the play's prologue?
2. On which mountain do the Pierian Muses have their "haunt most fair?"
3. What would a follower of Dionysus "brandish" while wearing a crown of ivy?
4. How many gates does Pentheus say Thebes has?
5. Cadmus doesn't say whether or not he believes Dionysus is a god, but tells Pentheus that it would be wise of Pentheus to treat Dionysus as what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)