|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Chorus, why does Dionysus chase the goat?
(a) To drink its blood.
(b) To have company.
(c) To eat its meat.
(d) To wear its horns.
2. How did Pentheus die?
3. Who leaves the stage right before the Chorus starts their fourth ode?
4. Pentheus orders the capture of Dionysus and who?
(a) The women.
(b) All his followers.
(c) The leader of the cult.
(d) The people giving money to the cult.
5. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pentheus orders Dionysus locked up, who does he think Dionysus is?
2. How does the servant who brings Dionysus in to Pentheus refer to Dionysus?
3. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who cures the grief of the ________ and the ________.
4. Where is Pentheus's mother at the beginning of the play?
5. What "enriches with his waters a fair land of steeds?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)