|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
(a) The flute.
(b) The banjo.
(c) The harp.
(d) The piano.
2. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
(a) An arm.
(b) A stomach.
(c) A head.
(d) A thigh.
3. Why does Pentheus want the women to spin at the loom?
(a) To quiet their drumming.
(b) To honor other gods and goddesses.
(c) To make things for him.
(d) To do something with their lives.
4. Who is the Chorus referring to when they say "earth-born?"
5. Pentheus holds what title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pentheus says that he will do what to the women he has captured?
2. The Chorus extols the virtues of the simple man who lives within what?
3. According to the Chorus, the end of all unbridled speech would bring what?
4. Who honors Dionysus's mother's burial site?
5. The Chorus says, "What ______ ______ the earth-born race displays."
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)