|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If you aim too high, and miss the pleasures within your reach, the Chorus would consider you a what?
(a) Madman and philospher.
(b) Madman and idiot.
(c) Madman and fool.
(d) Madman and rich.
2. How does Tiresius respond to Pentheus's order to destroy his property?
(a) With pity.
(b) With fear.
(c) With rage.
(d) With anger.
3. The Chorus compares "tossing my neck to heaven's dewey breath" to what animal?
4. The Chorus extolls the virtue of simple what?
5. What do the worshipers of Dionysus dress in?
(a) Simple clothes.
(b) Leaves and branches.
(c) Animal skins.
(d) Robes of purple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tiresius and Cadmus planning on doing?
2. The Chorus compares being happy to escaping what, from the sea?
3. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing?
4. Why does Pentheus become enraged when questioning his prisoner?
5. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)