|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus says that although divine power is slow, it will punish who?
(a) The false gods.
(b) The arrogant.
(c) The misguided.
(d) All people.
2. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
3. Pentheus accuses Tiresius of supporting Dionysus for what reasons?
(a) Selfish reasons.
(b) Dishonest reasons.
(c) Hurtful reasons.
(d) Misguided reasons.
4. According to the Chorus, the end of all unbridled speech would bring what?
5. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
2. Because of what happened to the women, the soldier thinks that Dionysus causes what?
3. What did Pentheus tie up instead of binding Dionysus's hands and feet?
4. Where does the first messenger say he comes from?
5. The Chorus asks Dionysus to lead them places and act as their what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)