|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing on their heads?
(a) Garlands of leaves.
(b) Crowns of gold.
(c) Garlands of flowers.
(d) Wreaths of branches.
2. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
(a) A monster.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) A human.
(d) A pheonix.
3. Pentheus orders the capture of Dionysus and who?
(a) The people giving money to the cult.
(b) All his followers.
(c) The women.
(d) The leader of the cult.
4. According to the soldier when he brings Dionysus, what happened to the women in their prison?
(a) They are sleeping.
(b) They are dead.
(c) They are not eating.
(d) They are free.
5. Where does the first messenger say he comes from?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus suggests that worship is the only ________ ________ to the gods.
2. Why does Pentheus become enraged when questioning his prisoner?
3. What does Dionysus say the problem is with Pentheus's dress?
4. Who is Hera?
5. The first messenger reports that when they tried to bring Pentheus's mother back from the group of women, the women went mad and destroyed what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)