|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the writer of this play?
2. The Chorus asks Dionysus to lead them places and act as their what?
(a) Kingly guide.
(b) Godly guide.
(c) Celestial guide.
(d) Divine guide.
3. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
4. According to the Chorus, who dwells on Cyprus?
(a) The lust gods.
(b) The tempting gods.
(c) The alluring gods.
(d) The love gods.
5. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dionysus's father?
2. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
3. What word describes both Tiresius and Cadmus?
4. How does Tiresius respond to Pentheus's order to destroy his property?
5. Why does Pentheus become enraged when questioning his prisoner?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)