|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pentheus is obsessed with what aspect of the women's behavior?
(a) Their childish behavior.
(b) Their sexual behavior.
(c) Their honest behavior.
(d) Their prayerful behavior.
2. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
(a) An arm.
(b) A stomach.
(c) A thigh.
(d) A head.
3. Pentheus is disturbed by the conversation with Cadmus and Tiresius and orders the destruction of Tiresius's what?
4. Tiresius tells Pentheus not to rely on what, to dominate mankind?
5. Wildness and _________ are synonymous with the worship of Dionysus.
Short Answer Questions
1. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
2. What story is told in the Chorus's first appearance?
3. When Dionysus says, multiple times, that the god is before Pentheus, what is Pentheus' reaction?
4. According to the Chorus, what is hateful to Dionysus?
5. What relationship is Pentheus to Dionysus?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)