|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who is Dirce's father?
2. What is the Parodos?
(a) A hymn of praise.
(b) A hymn of desire.
(c) A hymn of lament.
(d) A hymn of longing.
3. When Dionysus speaks to Pentheus for the first time, Dionysus says that all foreigners celebrate his mysteries with what?
4. What does Tiresius suffer from?
5. The Chorus says that Dionysus is the "nurse divine of _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dionysus's father?
2. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
3. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
4. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
5. Pentheus accuses Tiresius of supporting Dionysus for what reasons?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)