|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
(a) The piano.
(b) The harp.
(c) The banjo.
(d) The flute.
2. How does the servant who brings Dionysus in to Pentheus refer to Dionysus?
(a) As prey.
(b) As a man.
(c) As a king.
(d) As a slave.
3. When Pentheus orders Dionysus locked up, who does he think Dionysus is?
(a) A fellow king.
(b) A cult follower.
(c) A god.
(d) The cult leader.
4. Who is the Chorus referring to when they say "earth-born?"
5. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
(a) A thunder storm.
(b) A thunder strike.
(c) A lightening strike.
(d) A lightening flash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Axius?
2. What is the Chorus praying for in the second ode?
3. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
4. According to the soldier when he brings Dionysus, what happened to the women in their prison?
5. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing on their heads?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)