|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes the stories that Pentheus shares about the women and their worship of Dionysus?
2. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing on their heads?
(a) Wreaths of branches.
(b) Garlands of leaves.
(c) Garlands of flowers.
(d) Crowns of gold.
3. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing?
(a) Deer skins.
(b) Fawn skins.
(c) Sheep skins.
(d) Cow skins.
4. When Dionysus speaks to Pentheus for the first time, where does he say his home is?
5. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Bacchae?
2. According to the Chorus, why does Dionysus chase the goat?
3. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
4. Tiresius says that failing to give honor where honor is due is what?
5. Cadmus tells Pentheus that if he would call Dionysus a god, it would do what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)