|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who dwells on Cyprus?
(a) The lust gods.
(b) The love gods.
(c) The alluring gods.
(d) The tempting gods.
2. The Chorus says they have traveled over what "holy ridge" to "hasten to a pleasant task?"
3. Pentheus is disturbed by the conversation with Cadmus and Tiresius and orders the destruction of Tiresius's what?
4. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
5. When Pentheus orders Dionysus locked up, who does he think Dionysus is?
(a) A god.
(b) A cult follower.
(c) A fellow king.
(d) The cult leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the writer of this play?
2. Pentheus scolds Cadmus for looking ________.
3. Who is Dionysus's father?
4. Who honors Dionysus's mother's burial site?
5. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)