|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiresius suffer from?
2. Pentheus holds what title?
3. The Chorus says that sophistry is not what?
4. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
5. Tiresius says that failing to give honor where honor is due is what?
(a) Real madness.
(b) Inviting revenge.
(c) A shame.
(d) A folly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the soldier ashamed to bring Dionysus to Pentheus?
2. Which foreign river is never fed by rain, according to the Chorus?
3. Who is Dionysus's father?
4. In the Chorus's first lines, they believe that a happy man is one who leads what kind of life?
5. How does Tiresius respond to Pentheus's order to destroy his property?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)