|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pentheus accuses Tiresius of supporting Dionysus for what reasons?
(a) Misguided reasons.
(b) Dishonest reasons.
(c) Hurtful reasons.
(d) Selfish reasons.
2. What describes the stories that Pentheus shares about the women and their worship of Dionysus?
3. Where has the cult that is in Thebes come from?
4. What relationship is Pentheus to Dionysus?
5. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dionysus's father?
2. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
3. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
4. Pentheus is obsessed with what aspect of the women's behavior?
5. Who are the Bacchae?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)