|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiresius suffer from?
2. Who does Dionysus address in the play's prologue?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) The audience.
3. At the beginning of the play, where are the women of Thebes?
(a) In the temple.
(b) Outside the city.
(c) In their homes.
(d) At the river.
4. What describes the stories that Pentheus shares about the women and their worship of Dionysus?
5. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pentheus holds what title?
2. What are Tiresius and Cadmus planning on doing?
3. Dionysus wants to punish people in Thebes for what?
4. Who honors Dionysus's mother's burial site?
5. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)