|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story is told in the Chorus's first appearance?
(a) Dionysus's birth.
(b) Dionysus's history.
(c) Dionysus's revenge.
(d) Dionysus's death.
2. Pentheus is disturbed by the conversation with Cadmus and Tiresius and orders the destruction of Tiresius's what?
3. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
4. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
5. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tiresius and Cadmus planning on doing?
2. Who leaves the stage right before the Chorus enters for the first time?
3. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
4. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
5. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)