|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat do the worshipers of Dionysus eat?
(a) Cooked meat.
(b) Old meat.
(c) Fresh meat.
(d) Raw meat.
2. Who is the writer of this play?
3. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
4. In the Chorus's first lines, they believe that a happy man is one who leads what kind of life?
5. Dionysus wants to punish people in Thebes for what?
(a) Not having a temple for him.
(b) Not honoring him at their festivals.
(c) Not giving tributes to him.
(d) Not worshiping him as a god.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
2. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
3. Who is Dionysus's father?
4. Who are the Bacchae?
5. Wildness and _________ are synonymous with the worship of Dionysus.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)