|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
2. What is Semele?
(a) A mortal.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A spirit.
(d) A goddess.
3. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
(a) A tree.
(c) A vine.
(d) A mountain.
4. Who are the Bacchae?
(a) The priests of Dionysus.
(b) Dionysus's followers.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The unbelivers.
5. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
2. The Chorus suggests that worship is the only ________ ________ to the gods.
3. Who is Hera?
4. Who is Dionysus's father?
5. What relationship is Pentheus to Dionysus?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)