|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hera?
(a) Zeus's sister.
(b) Zeus's mistress.
(c) Zeus's mother.
(d) Zeus's wife.
2. Dionysus wants to punish people in Thebes for what?
(a) Not honoring him at their festivals.
(b) Not worshiping him as a god.
(c) Not having a temple for him.
(d) Not giving tributes to him.
3. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
4. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
5. What do the worshipers of Dionysus dress in?
(a) Leaves and branches.
(b) Simple clothes.
(c) Robes of purple.
(d) Animal skins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meat do the worshipers of Dionysus eat?
2. Who are the Bacchae?
3. What is Semele?
4. Where is Pentheus's mother at the beginning of the play?
5. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)