|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Dionysus's father have with his mother?
(a) An affair.
(b) A marriage.
(c) A ritual.
(d) A fling.
2. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
3. Wildness and _________ are synonymous with the worship of Dionysus.
4. According to the Chorus, why does Dionysus chase the goat?
(a) To eat its meat.
(b) To have company.
(c) To wear its horns.
(d) To drink its blood.
5. Pentheus holds what title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
2. What is the Parodos?
3. What kind of meat do the worshipers of Dionysus eat?
4. What relationship is Pentheus to Dionysus?
5. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)