|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
(a) A human.
(b) A pheonix.
(c) A minotaur.
(d) A monster.
2. Who are the Bacchae?
(a) The unbelivers.
(b) The priests of Dionysus.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) Dionysus's followers.
3. What did Dionysus cause to infect the women of Thebes?
4. Who leaves the stage right before the Chorus enters for the first time?
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Soldier.
5. Pentheus holds what title?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus says "Like a colt that gambols at its mother's side," who are they saying is the colt?
2. What is Semele?
3. What kind of relationship did Dionysus's father have with his mother?
4. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
5. The Chorus wants Thebes to "burst forth" with boughs of what?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)