|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing?
(a) Deer skins.
(b) Fawn skins.
(c) Cow skins.
(d) Sheep skins.
2. How does the Chorus think that a mortal man should "live out his day and night?"
(a) In happiness and lust.
(b) In sadness and sorrow.
(c) In purity and holiness.
(d) In prayer and song.
3. When the first messenger describes how the women slept, what word does he use?
4. When Dionysus says, multiple times, that the god is before Pentheus, what is Pentheus' reaction?
(a) He is awed.
(b) He is greatful.
(c) He is full of praise.
(d) He is confused.
5. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
2. Where does the first messenger say he comes from?
3. What does Dionysus say the problem is with Pentheus's dress?
4. Who says, "By this name, O Baccic god, I now proclaim thee to Thebes?"
5. What kind of meat do the worshipers of Dionysus eat?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)