Quiz: First Choral Ode
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Chorus extolls the virtue of simple what?
2. On which mountain do the Pierian Muses have their "haunt most fair?"
a) Mt. Othella.
b) Mt. Oppilos.
c) Mt. Olympus.
d) Mt. Olives.
3. The Chorus says that sophistry is not what?
4. The Chorus says that Dionysus is the "nurse divine of _______."
5. According to the Chorus, what is hateful to Dionysus?
a) Not believing in divinity.
b) Not caring about the feasts.
c) Not treating guests as family.
d) Not living the life of bliss.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 258 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)