|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rises from the site of Dionysus's mother's death?
(a) A vine.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A tree.
2. Who honors Dionysus's mother's burial site?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
3. The Chorus extolls the virtue of simple what?
4. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
5. What reason did Dionysus give to the women when he ordered them to take their vengeance on Pentheus?
(a) For pretending to be a woman.
(b) For mocking their rites.
(c) For not believing in Dionysus.
(d) For trying to bring them home by force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pentheus "fall fainting?"
2. According to the Chorus, who will be the first person to "mark" Pentheus?
3. Pentheus holds what title?
4. According to the Chorus, who is Zeus's father?
5. Dionysus has taken what form so he can punish people?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)