|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the worshipers of Dionysus dress in?
(a) Robes of purple.
(b) Simple clothes.
(c) Leaves and branches.
(d) Animal skins.
2. The Chorus says, "What ______ ______ the earth-born race displays."
(a) Strong hatred.
(b) Furious rage.
(c) Handsome emotions.
(d) Deep feelings.
3. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
4. Who is the writer of this play?
5. When he could not see the women well, what did Pentheus do?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the soldier when he brings Dionysus, what happened to the women in their prison?
2. The Chorus shares the belief of Tiresius and Cadmus that to honor the divine is what?
3. During the third ode, the Chorus looks forward to what?
4. What is the point the Chorus makes in their second ode?
5. Pentheus says that "women must not be mastered" by what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)