|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
2. What is Hellas?
(a) A mountain.
(b) The after-life.
(c) A temple in Delphi.
3. What body part kept Dionysus until he was born?
(a) An arm.
(b) A stomach.
(c) A head.
(d) A thigh.
4. What destroyed Dionysus's mother?
(a) A thunder storm.
(b) A lightening flash.
(c) A thunder strike.
(d) A lightening strike.
5. The Chorus says that Cyprus is the isle of what goddess?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pentheus says that "women must not be mastered" by what?
2. What is the point the Chorus makes in their second ode?
3. Where is Pentheus's mother at the beginning of the play?
4. The Chorus asks Dionysus to lead them places and act as their what?
5. How does the servant who brings Dionysus in to Pentheus refer to Dionysus?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)