|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Episode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When DIonysus says, "Thy change of mind compels thy praise," with what tone does he say those words?
2. What instrument does the Chorus say Dionysus can "wake?"
(a) The harp.
(b) The flute.
(c) The banjo.
(d) The piano.
3. The Chorus says that Cyprus is the isle of what goddess?
4. Pentheus accuses Tiresius of supporting Dionysus for what reasons?
(a) Misguided reasons.
(b) Selfish reasons.
(c) Dishonest reasons.
(d) Hurtful reasons.
5. According to the Chorus, what is hateful to Dionysus?
(a) Not living the life of bliss.
(b) Not believing in divinity.
(c) Not treating guests as family.
(d) Not caring about the feasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women tie around their waists, according to the first messenger?
2. What did Pentheus tie up instead of binding Dionysus's hands and feet?
3. Pentheus holds what title?
4. Pentheus says that "women must not be mastered" by what?
5. When Dionysus speaks to Pentheus for the first time, Dionysus says that all foreigners celebrate his mysteries with what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)