|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the writer of this play?
2. The Chorus says that Dionysus makes his followers laugh away what?
(a) Life's troubles.
(b) Small things.
(c) Differences between them.
(d) Dull care.
3. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
4. Tiresius says that failing to give honor where honor is due is what?
(a) A shame.
(b) Inviting revenge.
(c) Real madness.
(d) A folly.
5. The Chorus says that Cyprus is the isle of what goddess?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus, in the Parodos, describes the joy of worship with what?
2. Tiresius tells Pentheus that the story of Dionysus is a what?
3. What describes the stories that Pentheus shares about the women and their worship of Dionysus?
4. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
5. Who is Hera?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)