|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dionysus was born, he was crowned with a coronal of what?
2. Why is the soldier ashamed to bring Dionysus to Pentheus?
(a) Because he is an old man.
(b) Because he came so willingly.
(c) Because the soldier believes in Dionysus as a god.
(d) Because the soldier doesn't like Pentheus.
3. The power of the gods, according to the Chorus, corrects the mortal what?
4. A happy man, according to the Chorus, is one who from day to day has his life what?
(a) Follow tradition.
(c) Full of surprises.
(d) Reach new levels.
5. Wildness and _________ are synonymous with the worship of Dionysus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tiresius and Cadmus wearing?
2. What is the Axius?
3. Who used his lute to gather trees to his ministry?
4. Pentheus is ______ by the worshipers of Dionysus.
5. What do the worshipers of Dionysus dress in?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)