|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Choral Ode.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of monster does the Chorus think Agave might say Pentheus is birthed from?
(a) Roman Centurion.
(b) Egyptian Spyhnx.
(c) Libyan Gorgon.
(d) Greecian Atlas.
2. This Chorus's point of view is that Dionysus is what?
3. According to the Chorus, who will be the first person to "mark" Pentheus?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) HIs aunt.
(d) His mother.
4. What emotion is the Chorus trying to inspire in their fourth ode?
5. The Chorus says that Dionysus makes his followers laugh away what?
(a) Differences between them.
(b) Life's troubles.
(c) Small things.
(d) Dull care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pentheus tie up instead of binding Dionysus's hands and feet?
2. The Chorus praises Dionysus as a god who brings what?
3. Who leaves the stage right before the Chorus starts their fourth ode?
4. What do the women tie around their waists, according to the first messenger?
5. According to the Chorus, what is hateful to Dionysus?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)