|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Section 2, P. 408 to P. 461.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the purple dye found?
(a) In Spain.
(b) In the land of the Zyu.
(c) In Mexico City.
(d) In the land Ahuitzotl rules over.
2. What happens to Mixtli on his way to Gie Bele's house the second time?
(a) He loses one foot to a crocodile.
(b) He is attacked and thought killed.
(c) He breaks his leg and gets trapped in a cave.
(d) He loses a bet and must become her slave.
3. What is Emperor Carlos the ruler of?
(a) The Holy Roman Empire.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(d) The Holy Roman Empire and Spain.
4. Who is grabbed as a hostage during Mixtli's quest for the purple dye?
(a) Beu Ribe.
(c) Gie Bele.
5. Why does Mixtli enjoy feeling an earthquake for the first time?
(a) Because he thinks he commanded it to happen.
(b) Because he finds it erotic.
(c) This is a trick question; he doesn't enjoy feeling it at all.
(d) Because he had dreamed about it the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thought to be behind Gie Bele's death?
2. As children, what do Chimali and Mixtli pretend they are and will be as adults?
3. Why is Mixtli invited to the court of Texcoco?
4. What service must Mixtli do once he arrives at the court of Texcoco?
5. What kind of trial is held after Lady Jadestone Doll's crimes are discovered?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)