Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edna's father's reason for coming to town?
(a) To see some museums
(b) To get a health check-up with Dr. Mandelet
(c) To buy a wedding present for his other daughter
(d) To take Edna away from Leonce
2. Who suddenly appears before Victor and Mariequita?
(a) Madame Lebrun
(b) Mrs. Highcamp
(c) Alcee Arobin
(d) Mrs. Pontellier
3. As Edna walks on the beach, what does she realize about Robert?
(a) That he was a cad just like Alcee
(b) He was much too young for her.
(c) That eventually he would melt out of her existence
(d) He probably had another girlfriend anyway.
4. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
(a) The Colonel's wedding
(b) Her sister's wedding
(c) Leonce's sister's wedding
(d) Adele's sister's wedding
5. Who made the tobacco pouch that Robert carries?
(b) A Vera Cruz girl
(c) His mother
(d) He made it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor explain about women to Mr. Pontellier?
2. Of what does Edna speak with authority?
3. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
4. How does Mr. Pontellier save his public image?
5. Who interrupts Edna's and Robert's meeting?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)