|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In retrospect, how does Edna feel about stomping on her wedding ring?
(a) She still cannot believe she did such a thing
(c) Perfectly fine
2. Where is Robert when Edna discovers his plan?
(a) In an adjacent room
(b) In the same room
(c) On the beach
(d) On his way to Mexico
3. What is a griffe?
(a) A person uniquely gifted in voodoo
(b) A French quarter grifter
(c) It is short for Giraffe.
(d) A person of mixed-race heritage, typically mulatto and American Indian parentage
4. What does the doctor explain about women to Mr. Pontellier?
(a) That it will cost a lot to get his explanation
(b) That they should be locked up
(c) That they cannot be explained
(d) That they should simply ask women to explain themselves
5. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
(a) The Colonel's wedding
(b) Adele's sister's wedding
(c) Leonce's sister's wedding
(d) Her sister's wedding
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adele tell Edna to do?
2. What is Edna realizing about herself?
3. Who is very fond of Robert?
4. After declining Robert's invitation to go to the beach, how does Edna feel?
5. Where will Edna move?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)