|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor say has changed Edna?
(a) Her sense of style
(b) Her new confidence
(c) The city atmosphere
(d) His being around her
2. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
(a) A skit they wrote about an evil king
(b) A duet from Zampa on the piano
(c) A duet from a Puccini opera
(d) A scene from La Traviata
3. What is Edna's father's reason for coming to town?
(a) To buy a wedding present for his other daughter
(b) To see some museums
(c) To take Edna away from Leonce
(d) To get a health check-up with Dr. Mandelet
4. When Edna sees Robert at the cafe, she accuses him of being the embodiment of:
5. What does Victor talk about with Mariequita?
(a) His new job
(b) Alcee Arobin
(c) Mrs. Pontellier's dinner party
(d) Mrs. Highcamp's scarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
2. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
3. Over whom did Victor and Robert once fight?
4. Where is Leonce when Edna returns from the Cheniere?
5. What folly has Mrs. Pontellier committed, according to her husband?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)