|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edna thinks her husband's bad humor is because of:
(a) His work
(b) The hot weather
(c) His bad finances
2. What does Edna do while her husband is in New York?
(a) She plays card games.
(b) She redecorates the house.
(c) She learns needlepoint.
(d) She spends time with Mrs. Highcamp and Alcee Arobin.
3. Of what does Edna speak with authority?
(a) Race horses
(c) High society
4. Who does Mrs. Highcamp think her daughter would like?
5. Raoul's condition prompts Mr. Pontellier to accuse his wife of:
(a) Giving Raoul the wrong medicine
(b) Neglecting their children
(c) Being a great mother
(d) Hating him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna do after her conversation with Mademoiselle Reisz?
2. Who, according to Madame Ratignolle, was naughty?
3. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
4. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
5. What effect has Alcee had on Edna?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)