|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edna thinks her husband's bad humor is because of:
(a) The hot weather
(b) His bad finances
(d) His work
2. What does Mr. Pontellier promise to bring back for his sons?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Candies and walnuts
(c) Bonbons and peanuts
(d) Bourbon balls
3. What is Edna's father's reason for coming to town?
(a) To get a health check-up with Dr. Mandelet
(b) To buy a wedding present for his other daughter
(c) To see some museums
(d) To take Edna away from Leonce
4. Edna wonders how many years she has slept. Robert says:
(a) About half an hour
(b) You have slept precisely one hundred years.
(c) You have slept exactly one hundred minutes.
(d) An entire day
5. Around what time does Edna finally get up?
(a) Noon the next day
(b) At the same time she always does, seven a.m.
(c) Two in the morning
(d) About one hour before dawn
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
2. What does Robert jokingly say happened to Mrs. Pontellier when she was in the ocean?
3. How does Edna feel once her father and husband are gone?
4. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
5. Where does Robert take Edna to recover?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)