|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Montel?
(a) A celebrity who vacations on the Grande Isle
(b) A servant at the Lebrun estate
(c) A man who is in love with Madame Lebrun
(d) A friend of Edna's
2. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
(a) Etienne and Raoul
(b) Leonce and Dr. Mandelet
(c) The Colonel and her sister
(d) Adele Ratignolle and Madame Lebrun
3. What does Edna do after her conversation with Mademoiselle Reisz?
(a) She plunges into the ocean with abandon.
(b) She announces she is going to renew her vows to Leonce.
(c) She tries to find Robert's contact information.
(d) She goes for a walk.
4. When Mr. Pontellier checks in on his sons, he thinks that Raoul has:
(a) A strange animal with him
(b) A fever
(c) Been having nightmares
(d) A bizarre disease
5. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
(b) Cold and icy
(c) Like punch in the gut
(d) A pleasing sting
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle think of the Mexicans?
2. Why did Robert leave Mexico?
3. What does Edna receive with her husband's letter of disapproval?
4. Where is Mr. Pontellier eager to go the next day?
5. What has Robert done pretty much every summer at Grande Isle?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)