|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert say in response to Edna's comment that they have spent the entire day together?
(a) He is embarrassed at the remark and turns away.
(b) All but the hundred years she was sleeping
(c) He does not really care, so he has no response.
(d) He does not think that is correct.
2. What does Victor take from Mrs. Highcamp?
(a) Her scarf
(b) Her cane
(c) Her skirt
(d) Her purse
3. What does Victor's kiss on Edna's hand feel like?
(a) Like punch in the gut
(b) Cold and icy
(d) A pleasing sting
4. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
(a) Swinging Blues
5. Where does Robert suggest he and Edna go the next day?
(a) The Cayman Islands
(b) Grande Cheniere
(c) The Grand Canyon
(d) Grande Terre
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert take Edna to recover?
2. At the last moment, which two guests do not show up at Edna's dinner party?
3. What do Robert and Edna do before Mr. Pontellier returns to the cottage?
4. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
5. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)