|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle mean when she talks about her condition?
(a) Her illness
(b) Her pregnancy
(c) Her situation in life
(d) Her relationship with her husband
2. What does Robert say in response to Edna's comment that they have spent the entire day together?
(a) He is embarrassed at the remark and turns away.
(b) He does not really care, so he has no response.
(c) He does not think that is correct.
(d) All but the hundred years she was sleeping
3. What does Victor say has changed Edna?
(a) Her new confidence
(b) Her sense of style
(c) The city atmosphere
(d) His being around her
4. What does Edna realize about herself after learning of Robert's departure?
(a) She might just take off and join him .
(b) She is experiencing a real infatuation.
(c) She has always wanted to go to Mexico.
(d) She does not like Robert as much as she thought.
5. Who does Edna ask the little Negro girl to wake up?
(c) Madame Lebrun
Short Answer Questions
1. Alone in her room, what does Edna do?
2. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
3. Why are there no recent adult photographs of Robert at his mother's home?
4. Raoul's condition prompts Mr. Pontellier to accuse his wife of:
5. How does Edna feel upon leaving the Ratignolles?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)