|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic of the Creoles "impresses" Mrs. Pontellier?
(a) Their endurance especially when swimming
(b) Their entire absence of prudery
(c) Their ability to drink a lot
(d) Their literary knowledge
2. As they sail to the Cheniere Caminada, how does Edna feel?
(a) She feels she is being liberated.
(b) Eager to experience a religious awakening
(c) Sick to her stomach
3. The news of Robert's departure upsets Edna so much she goes to:
(a) Her room
(b) The neighbor's dinner party
(c) The train station
(d) The beach
4. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
(a) Swinging Blues
5. What announcement does Edna make at Mademoiselle Reisz's?
(a) She is going to adopt Mariequita.
(b) She is moving to Paris to study painting.
(c) She is going to start a family with Alcee.
(d) She is moving out of her house on Esplanade Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the embodiment of every womanly grace and charm?
2. Does Robert know that Edna is reading his letters to Mademoiselle Reisz?
3. What had Edna attempted to learn all summer?
4. What does Edna do when her husband orders her to come inside?
5. What has Robert done pretty much every summer at Grande Isle?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)