|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is very fond of Robert?
(a) His mother
(b) The church parishoners
(c) The Pontellier children
(d) No one. Everyone dislikes him.
2. Whose wedding does Edna refuse to attend?
(a) Adele's sister's wedding
(b) Leonce's sister's wedding
(c) The Colonel's wedding
(d) Her sister's wedding
3. What does Edna do when her husband orders her to come inside?
(a) She suggests they take a walk.
(b) She obeys him instantly.
(c) She refuses to obey him.
(d) She asks if they can get a larger cottage.
4. What happens to Edna at the service?
(a) She renounces religion.
(b) She sings too loudly and is told to leave.
(c) She starts crying and cannot stop.
(d) She nearly faints and has to leave.
5. How does Edna feel upon leaving the Ratignolles?
(a) Soothed and sleepy
(b) Profoundly changed
(c) Eager to go back
(d) Depressed rather than soothed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
2. Once Mr. Pontellier is asleep, Mrs. Pontellier leaves the room and:
3. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
4. Around what time does Edna finally get up?
5. What does Madame Ratignolle think of the Mexicans?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)