|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has written to Mademoiselle Reisz asking about Edna?
(d) Madame Antoine
2. How does Edna feel upon leaving the Ratignolles?
(a) Eager to go back
(b) Soothed and sleepy
(c) Depressed rather than soothed
(d) Profoundly changed
3. What does Madame Ratignolle think of the Mexicans?
(a) She knows nothing of them and is very curious.
(b) She confuses them with the Spanish.
(c) They are a treacherous, unscrupulous and revengeful people.
(d) They are the most delightful people she knows.
4. How does the author describe Edna's feelings for her own children?
(a) She is fond of them in an uneven, impulsive way.
(b) She is fond of them because the law says she should be.
(c) She adores them completely.
(d) She is not fond of them at all.
5. Who is the embodiment of every womanly grace and charm?
(a) Madame Lebrun
(b) The Woman in Black
(d) Adele Ratignolle
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Robert know that Edna is reading his letters to Mademoiselle Reisz?
2. Once Mr. Pontellier realizes Edna will not come to bed, what does he do?
3. Describe Madame Antoine:
4. What is singing in French and a little Spanish?
5. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)