|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Ratignolle beg Robert to do?
(a) Babsyit her children
(b) Start an affair with Edna
(c) Fix her house
(d) Accompany her to the house
2. Why does Robert smoke cigarettes?
(a) He cannot afford cigars.
(b) He cannot afford pipes.
(c) He thinks it makes him look good.
(d) No particular reasons
3. How does Edna feel once her father and husband are gone?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She is miserable.
(c) She is lost as to how to occupy herself.
(d) She is happy to be alone and feels free.
4. Edna's father believes her marriage would be stronger if:
(a) Mr. Pontellier made her his business partner.
(b) Mr. Pontellier would stay home full-time with her.
(c) Mr. Pontellier stayed home more evenings with her.
(d) Mr. Pontellier supported her painting career.
5. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna finally admit to Mademoiselle Reisz?
2. Once Mr. Pontellier realizes Edna will not come to bed, what does he do?
3. What does Mariequita think of Robert and Edna?
4. Does Robert know that Edna is reading his letters to Mademoiselle Reisz?
5. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)