|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert say in response to Edna's comment that they have spent the entire day together?
(a) He does not think that is correct.
(b) He does not really care, so he has no response.
(c) He is embarrassed at the remark and turns away.
(d) All but the hundred years she was sleeping
2. The Colonel is an expert at concocting:
(a) Crazy jokes
(b) Tobacco mixes
(c) Odd stories
(d) Strong drinks
3. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
4. What does Madame Ratignolle mean when she talks about her condition?
(a) Her pregnancy
(b) Her situation in life
(c) Her relationship with her husband
(d) Her illness
5. Why does Robert smoke cigarettes?
(a) No particular reasons
(b) He thinks it makes him look good.
(c) He cannot afford pipes.
(d) He cannot afford cigars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alone in her room, what does Edna do?
2. Why does Mr. Pontellier stop reading his newspaper?
3. What does Leonce believe is a way to become rich?
4. According to Mademoiselle Reisz, who is Madame Lebrun's favorite child?
5. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say to Edna after her performance?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)