|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Robert's going away affected Edna?
(a) She feels like she is going mad.
(b) She has lost her appetite and is losing weight.
(c) It has taken the brightness, the color, the meaning out of everything.
(d) She is not entirely sure yet.
2. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
(a) He wishes it were smaller.
(b) With great pride
(c) With great modesty
(d) He is not one to be interested in a house.
3. What folly has Mrs. Pontellier committed, according to her husband?
(a) She has bought an ugly swimsuit.
(b) She has bathed at a bad time.
(c) She has taken swimming lessons .
(d) She is under a white sunshade when a black one would be better.
4. Mrs. Pontellier talks about:
(a) Her father's Mississippi plantation, Kentucky, and her sister's engagement
(b) Her children
(c) Her husband's business, their house on Esplanade Street
(d) The weather
5. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
(a) Mr. Pontellier
(b) Madame Lebrun
(c) Mademoiselle Reisz
(d) Madame Ratignolle
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Pontellier checks in on his sons, he thinks that Raoul has:
2. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
3. What does Edna see when Mademoiselle Reisz plays?
4. What kind of woman is Edna not?
5. And what does Leonce do when Edna asks him to come to bed?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)