|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor say has changed Edna?
(a) Her new confidence
(b) The city atmosphere
(c) His being around her
(d) Her sense of style
2. Who is Mademoiselle Reisz surprised to see at her doorstep?
3. Although they do not talk, what does the author say is happening between Robert and Edna?
(a) They are allowing anger to fester within themselves.
(b) They are learning to be silent around each other.
(c) They have a lot to say but cannot find the right words.
(d) They are feeling the throbbings of desire.
4. Who does Mr. Pontellier discuss with the doctor?
(a) Edna, his wife
(b) Janet, Edna's sister
(c) Etienne and Raoul
5. How does Victor Lebrun describe Edna?
(c) Cute but too thin
(d) Lacking in fashion taste
Short Answer Questions
1. The news of Robert's departure upsets Edna so much she goes to:
2. Who, according to Madame Ratignolle, was naughty?
3. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
4. How soon will Robert depart?
5. What announcement does Edna make at Mademoiselle Reisz's?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)