|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is singing in French and a little Spanish?
(a) A green and yellow iguana
(b) A fat man
(c) A fat lady
(d) A green and yellow parrot
2. What does Edna want to do with Madame Ratignolle?
(a) Paint a portrait of her
(b) Start an art business
(c) Start a restaurant
(d) Talk politics
3. What does Mademoiselle Reisz say to Edna after her performance?
(a) She would have preferred playing the violin.
(b) It is the last time she will perform for anyone.
(c) She should have chosen a different tune.
(d) Edna is the only one worth playing for.
4. What characteristic of the Creoles "impresses" Mrs. Pontellier?
(a) Their ability to drink a lot
(b) Their endurance especially when swimming
(c) Their entire absence of prudery
(d) Their literary knowledge
5. Where is Leonce when Edna returns from the Cheniere?
(a) He is now at the Cheniere.
(b) He is at Klein's.
(c) He is walking along the beach.
(d) He went to Madame Antoine's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Edna ask the little Negro girl to wake up?
2. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
3. How has Robert's going away affected Edna?
4. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
5. Raoul's condition prompts Mr. Pontellier to accuse his wife of:
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)