|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Pontellier overhear Madame Ratignolle relate to Monsieur Farival in great detail?
(a) Her interest in writing a novel
(b) Her intimate moments with her husband
(c) One of her accouchements, or, childbirths
(d) How to cook a chicken Creole style
2. What does Leonce believe is a way to become rich?
(a) To make money, not save it
(b) To con people into buying investments they do not need
(c) To keep children in public not private schools
(d) To speculate in real estate
3. Who is the embodiment of every womanly grace and charm?
(a) Madame Lebrun
(b) The Woman in Black
(d) Adele Ratignolle
4. Where is Robert when Edna discovers his plan?
(a) On his way to Mexico
(b) In an adjacent room
(c) In the same room
(d) On the beach
5. What is singing in French and a little Spanish?
(a) A green and yellow parrot
(b) A fat lady
(c) A fat man
(d) A green and yellow iguana
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street do the Pontelliers live?
2. Once Mr. Pontellier realizes Edna will not come to bed, what does he do?
3. Edna wonders how many years she has slept. Robert says:
4. What is Madame Antoine cooking for dinner?
5. Where does Robert take Edna to recover?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)