|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Montel be next month?
(a) On a cruise ship
(b) Santa Cruz
(c) No one is really sure
(d) Vera Cruz
2. Where does Robert take Edna to recover?
(a) Madame Antoine's
(b) Madame LeBrun's
(c) Mademoiselle Reisz's
(d) Madame Ratignolle
3. What has Robert done pretty much every summer at Grande Isle?
(a) He has written a novel.
(b) He would devote himself to one married woman.
(c) Gone fishing
(d) He has built a house.
4. How does the author describe Edna's feelings for her own children?
(a) She adores them completely.
(b) She is fond of them in an uneven, impulsive way.
(c) She is not fond of them at all.
(d) She is fond of them because the law says she should be.
5. Edna gradually awakens, as if from a dream to feel:
(a) Like she should sleep and dream more
(b) That she really is in a dream
(c) That it is better to sleep in a real bed
(d) The realities pressing into her soul
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
2. Who is Montel?
3. What is Edna realizing about herself?
4. What do Robert and Edna do before Mr. Pontellier returns to the cottage?
5. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)