|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Pontellier view his home?
(a) He wishes it were smaller.
(b) With great pride
(c) He is not one to be interested in a house.
(d) With great modesty
2. As they sail to the Cheniere Caminada, how does Edna feel?
(a) Sick to her stomach
(b) Eager to experience a religious awakening
(d) She feels she is being liberated.
3. What kind of woman is Edna not?
(a) A crazy woman
(b) A career woman
(c) A mean woman
(d) A mother-woman
4. On what street do the Pontelliers live?
(a) Avocado Street
(b) Bourbon Street
(c) Wall Street
(d) Esplanade Street
5. Edna wonders how many years she has slept. Robert says:
(a) You have slept exactly one hundred minutes.
(b) You have slept precisely one hundred years.
(c) About half an hour
(d) An entire day
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Robert done pretty much every summer at Grande Isle?
2. Mrs. Pontellier talks about:
3. What does Mrs. Pontellier overhear Madame Ratignolle relate to Monsieur Farival in great detail?
4. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
5. Edna gradually awakens, as if from a dream to feel:
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)