|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Montel?
(a) A friend of Edna's
(b) A man who is in love with Madame Lebrun
(c) A servant at the Lebrun estate
(d) A celebrity who vacations on the Grande Isle
2. What does Edna realize about herself after learning of Robert's departure?
(a) She is experiencing a real infatuation.
(b) She has always wanted to go to Mexico.
(c) She might just take off and join him .
(d) She does not like Robert as much as she thought.
3. Where will Montel be next month?
(a) Vera Cruz
(b) No one is really sure
(c) Santa Cruz
(d) On a cruise ship
4. Why is Mr. Pontellier reading a day-old newspaper?
(a) He is too cheap to buy the day's paper.
(b) He likes old news, not current news.
(c) He is a slow reader .
(d) The day's paper has not yet reached the Grande Isle.
5. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
(a) A duet from Zampa on the piano
(b) A duet from a Puccini opera
(c) A scene from La Traviata
(d) A skit they wrote about an evil king
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Mademoiselle Reisz's performance affect anyone else?
2. Where does Edna go with her sketches?
3. What does Robert do while Mrs. Pontellier paints?
4. What does Adele Ratignolle urge Robert to do?
5. On what street do the Pontelliers live?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)