|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Robert decide to make this trip?
(a) That very afternoon, at four o'clock
(b) He cannot recall.
(c) Months before
(d) Last year
2. Over whom did Victor and Robert once fight?
(a) Mariequita, the Spanish girl
(b) A married woman on the Grande Isle
(d) A girl they went to school with
3. Was Edna a good swimming student?
(a) No. Robert was frustrated and thought it was futile to teach her.
(b) She was outstanding.
(c) No one has seen her swim, so no one can say.
(d) Decent. Robert thought she needed more lessons.
4. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
5. What does Edna call the piece she often hears Mademoiselle Reisz play?
(c) Swinging Blues
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Pontellier talks about:
2. Around what time does Edna finally get up?
3. How does Madame Ratignolle explain the behavior of the Lebruns?
4. What folly has Mrs. Pontellier committed, according to her husband?
5. After declining Robert's invitation to go to the beach, how does Edna feel?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)