|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Pontellier react when her husband comes home from Klein's?
(a) Surprised that he is home so early
(b) Angry that he is home so late
(c) With little interest
(d) With great enthusiasm
2. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
(a) A duet from Zampa on the piano
(b) A duet from a Puccini opera
(c) A skit they wrote about an evil king
(d) A scene from La Traviata
3. What does Robert talk a great deal about?
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
4. Who is Montel?
(a) A friend of Edna's
(b) A man who is in love with Madame Lebrun
(c) A celebrity who vacations on the Grande Isle
(d) A servant at the Lebrun estate
5. How does Robert respond to Adele's request?
(a) He writes a list of reasons why he should do as he pleases.
(b) He takes it into serious consideration.
(c) He playfully ignores her request and accuses her of being jealous.
(d) He is taken aback at how serious and persistent she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although they do not talk, what does the author say is happening between Robert and Edna?
2. What does Mr. Pontellier promise to bring back for his sons?
3. Where is Mr. Pontellier eager to go the next day?
4. Who is the embodiment of every womanly grace and charm?
5. Who does Robert ask to perform for Mrs. Pontellier?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)